Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how is Krye, the lizard-human blacksmith able to walk around Matchtal freely? He did explicitly state to have lizard features.

.... A 7 foot tall lizard-human Shiera stepped out into the marketplace...

So, wouldn't he be hunted?
...They must stay far from the small towns otherwise they will be hunted. It is a crime punishable by death if a Shiera is found wandering anywhere near where humans inhabit...

I noticed that as well...

I just sort of assumed it was a bit of an oversight but yes. Crimson also said this:

@The Oddsman In hopes that I don't sound like a jerk or like I'm nagging, I need to ask. Are you referring to him as a Shiera in title or because he is physically displaying this? I just want to make sure because, as mentioned once or twice before, there is a low tolerance level for Shiera for Dismorigan. I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

and this on page 6

Then you're Shiera, yes xD You can be in the town, but just know that people are not going to want to deal with him if he is showing Shiera traits. You will just have to be in a full human form unless you want guards to come swarming you. O_O

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ok, so he is in full human guise, I suppose? Better tweak my post a little then.

Yes, I did mention this so we are to assume Krye is in a human form.

Yes, I didn't find anywhere in the main post that Shiera had several different forms, so I assumed that they were forced into a single form, like all humans. Then she told me that the form I originally posted as was bad, so I suppose it is human form.

Oh, and nice title thingy, Crimson Maiden.

Speaking of which, nice name XD

It was in the spoiler under the Shiera section in the first post in this OC thread. There is/was confusion on the wording is all.

Thank you! :)

I just realized that I'm tempted to report myself, just to see what would happen o.0

nah, they'd get mad

AAHHHHH
THAT SELFCOPYING DUDE

I should start working on a reply myself. :>

Well there's my into post. Really not the longest by any stretch but hey.

He'll actually get to Tasu in his next post, and which by that case I'm hoping Seriph will be in a position to interact.

Then I will get to work on my post! Don't expect it until much later xD

Oh dear me, going almost a week without posting, twice in a row >~<
..... I'll work on it tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It is since quite a few of us dropped off the planet :) Feel free to make a CS.

Race: Human
Appearance:
w88EcDa.jpg

From whence do you reign?: From Dismorigan; Currently Basul
Essence Manifestation: Extension
Personality: Very lighthearted, Lerwick has a very childish behavior that he hides behind a serious and mature masquerade. Although he keeps himself hidden with that, he often shows sign of it, or is caught doing some stupid or child-like. But despite all this, deep down he is very stressed and whenever he is pressured all of this comes out and the results are.. bad.
Background: Despite keeping his past hidden from most people, Lerwick will share the tale of how he came to terms with himself and learned his essence. When he was still but a lad at fourteen years old he had a near-death experience where he was dragged into the waters by a powerful creature and saw the face of death itself. The black eyes and pure white skull. When he woke up underwater, still being dragged down, he suddenly had the willpower to do something he through he could do before and suddenly created a weapon and slashed at the creature. Stunning it and giving him enough time to return to the surface.
Fear: Excessively afraid of the dark, and dogs. Death is a close second though.
Quirks: Has a tendency to hum and whistle at random times to keep himself from getting bored, becoming very bothered if forced to stop.

I hope he's okay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
He's good ^_^ I will have to ask for an explanation of how he came about his essence to fill in the background though.

In his CS please~ I added him to the character roster for Basul, I just need that there.

Status
Not open for further replies.