Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think so, I'm sure everyone that signed up (excepting those who's characters are in battle >.>) Is somewhat ready to carry on.

I suppose a role call is needed then.Let's see who all is still here then. I'll still tag everyone, even if the haven't posted yet. If they don't come by and let me know they're still in then by Friday I'll seriously take them off the roster. Welp! From the top then.

@jessica2477 @ET4252 @Kalista @Incubus Prince @WhiteBane @Darkneko01 @VerbalAbuse @Prince @Majem @Ser K+ @Relish

If your name is crossed out then you are most likely being dropped for inactivity OR I know they're going to be out for a while.
There are names missing but those are the people A) never posted once/hasn't come in to say what's going on or C) have and I know they're out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god damn it, sorry about that I had a complete brain fart. Give me a bit and I should have a post up.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, not subscribing to threads usually results in those, it's alright though

*raises hand* Present!

Oh O_O Well then... I'll be ending things and moving on with my next post(s), so go ahead.

Alright finished my post, tried to keep it short and simple but at least it is there.

It's perfect. Thank you! :)
Now I don't have to feel bad about ending the scene next- would've hated to do it without you getting to respond. I'm working on mine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: E.T.
Awesome can't wait to see it.

Hopefully something can be done in Tasu to get Reyn out of Tasu <_>

I'm sorry guys, I'll have it up tomorrow >..<
Most of it's done, I'm just tired. I usually leave my computer be for the morning and then get on around the afternoon now. So about noon, eastern time, look for it. Sorry guys :/

No worries, I look forward to seeing the post.

It's fine, I did the same with my filler post. >.<
(Saying I'll post but finish the next day.)

The new chapter is up! I'm sorry it took so long ^.^;

There's also a new addition to the Gifvoshu section~!! I really should start typing these up ahead of time xD

Is there any overlap between where the villagers are going and where Reyn needs to go to get to Weithala?

Reyn will join them for at least part of the way if they're going in his general direction, if not he'll go off on his own.

And I'm just going to assume @Lady Amatsu is done?

No, they're going a completely different way :/ Sorry, looks like Reyn is on his own for a while unless you'll still have the little mouse Shanna with you. She's now an NPC if you still want her.

I'll message her and see, but for now, yeah, she's done :(

Did the Matchtal crew end up at Rora's house? Just so I know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.