Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is. In fact, there will probably be some cleaning up done tomorrow. (^_^)

I'm still here too and can make a post if we need one.

If you could, that would be nice but I'll get working on the next major post soon. Sadly, I can't give a definite time, I can only say sometime this week.

Reactions: 2 people
If you haven't gotten to post just yet don't worry about it. I don't want the fight scene to last too much longer and the other places will most likely be getting little less attention than Matchtal and Rem for a post or two. After two more major posts the time will change back to day.

EDIT: Only two places are posted since not much is happening elsewhere. I would like to end this chapter on the next post. Sorry, I know it doesn't look like much >..<

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem xD I actually wasn't sure how to advance and due to my schedule lately it wasn't a bad thing I am not in the middle of a sudden event

I hope to meet a scout soon :) maybe I try to sneak into the castle for some reason but if that is too soon I can wait too xD

Actually, around the second chapter wouldn't be too bad of a time for sneaky castle antics :P

I am still here btw. Just waiting for @Lady Amatsu

I've been studying for finals which are next week -_-

I was just thinking about doing something here myself xD There were replies I was waiting on, but I guess this is a busy time of year for most. Go ahead if you want to post filler lol

I'll try!
It'll probably be some awkward dream message, since Mr. unaccompanied is asleep.

LOL Go for it! Honestly, I thought he would have tried to do something with the town catching fire and all earlier.

I thought about it, but then I didn't, and suddenly made a "revelation" post cause I accidentally followed my, awkwardly out of line personality.

Is Chapter Two already starting or will there be official post? Wasn't sure so was waiting but didn't want to misunderstand

No rush though busy time for all soon if not already :)

No, not yet. I was waiting for the replies to the fight scene. I was gonna end it with my next post then move on, but no reply yet from those involved. I'm sure they're busy thought so I will give them more time.

-SLAMS DOWN HAMMER-​
Okay! That's it! I'm officially moving things along. I'll have the ending post and the post starting the second chapter up by sometime tonight at the latest. (U_U)

Alrighty, I guess first order of business is to find out who is still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.