Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little danger is the spice of a rp's life.

Reactions: 2 people
Seeing as im all secluded by myself in Tasu...uhhhhh I dont think ill be interacting with any of you anytime soon ;A;

I feel the need to apologize if posts are a little over bearing xD
Recently I've been cranking out these four and five paragraphs, which is a lot for me at- at most I used to do two. It's just hard for me to crank things down when it comes to writing unless I don't have much to say.

I love long replies~ <3

Forgive my absence from this RP, I'll get to posting something so you don't think I vanished.

Arsenic and Uncle.

Alright just double checking, I am a bit out of it today so I was just making sure.

@The Oddsman In hopes that I don't sound like a jerk or like I'm nagging, I need to ask. Are you referring to him as a Shiera in title or because he is physically displaying this? I just want to make sure because, as mentioned once or twice before, there is a low tolerance level for Shiera for Dismorigan. I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

He's an overlarge, unusually skilled lizard-man. If Shiera means humanoid but not fully human, with 'beastly' traits, then yes, he is a Shiera. If he is Shiera in that he belongs to the town that Shieras often reside in, then no.

Then you're Shiera, yes xD You can be in the town, but just know that people are not going to want to deal with him if he is showing Shiera traits. You will just have to be in a full human form unless you want guards to come swarming you. O_O

Then my character can shift between human and 'Shiera' traits?

Yes, you can! There are four forms that a Shiera can take: human, human with Shiera traits, humanoid and beastly. There may even be some extra forms they can take, I give leeway to imagination :) Not everything here is cut and dry.

I will get up a reply post for everyone later tonight! >..<

@Ser K+ I'm sorry you're still all by your lonesome. It is very likely that dialogue may be exchanged between him and Arx during the night though.

There will be a time skip coming up everyone~!!

TIME SKIP?!
WOOOOT!

*five minutes later*
I'M TWENTY YEARS OLDER NOW!

I DON'T HAVE A JOB!
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *cries*

It's not gonna be that far ahead! xD
Just to night so some things can get moving. There could be a bigger time skip later on if it's something we would all like to do.

Lune's secretly crying due to his loneliness XD

Ok, I'm still confused

Is a Shiera able to switch between the 4 forms you mentioned, or just have one or two set forms that they have?

They can switch between all four forms. It would be too one sided in my opinion for them to only be human or beast.

Name: Leo Miltall
Race(Human or Shiera): Human
Appearance:
Blacksmith_by_ARCHVERMIN.jpg

From whence do you reign?: Born in Basul, now lives in Matchtal.
Essence Manifestation: Extension
Personality: Outgoing, Laid-back, charms his way into friendships only to exploit his "friends" (he even keeps tabs on favors people owe him)
Background:
Born to a blacksmith father, Leo lived a happy life with basic education for as long as he was a child. From the moment he was old and strong enough to work his father's forge, however, his parents discontinued his education and made him help earn money to pay for the large amounts of debt they had. Leo never knew about this, but understood why they did what they did, and accepted his duty as a man to provide for his family. As the years passed, the debts began to vanish, until they actually managed to put some money aside for worse times.
For Leo's 18th birthday, the family had a relatively big celebration. Due to excess amounts of alcohol, the guards intervened because of the noise. In a drunken stupor, Leo's father punched a guard, and got arrested. He was released from jail after two months, but they've been harassed by guards in their shop ever since.

One fateful evening, when a lone drunk guard entered the shop for the usual harassment, Leo decided he's had enough of the ungrateful people all around him. His father wasting their hard-earned money (of which Leo made the most) on his addictions. The guards never letting his father live that one night down. And the customers who never pay their debts, or give worthless junk in exchange.
Leo grabbed a spear on display and jammed it in the guard's stomach. Afterwards, he ran away with the spear, the guard's helmet, and some money. Luckily, he already had an idea of where to go. Matchtal. Once there, he bought what used to be a blacksmith's place, but hadn't been used for years. Leo didn't mind, for he wasn't actually going to use it much, instead, he was going to take back from the people what he had been giving them for years.

But, the place needed cleaning, and he had to let the people know that he was a blacksmith, or else they'd start asking questions. It took him weeks to clean and repair the old shack and get the old forge back into working conditions, but he did it. The next day, after buying coal and metals, he began making some items to put up on display in his shop.
Whilst hammering on a piece of steel, some curious locals entered the shop to check out this new blacksmith they'd been hearing about. He got up from his seat and happily greeted all of them. After a lengthy conversation, some placed orders, then went on their way. Leo sighed, then returned to his anvil, but couldn't find his hammer for the rest of the day. The next day, after continuing making items to fill his shop with, he noticed the hammer he was using wasn't a hammer. In fact, he never bought a hammer. It was just this thing that vanished as soon as he let go of it. He was surprised, but curious of this turn of events.

The forge is merely a cover-up for where he actually gets money from, though he does receive an order every now or then. Usually a lone wanderer needing repairs, or an order for a custom-made decorative weapon. He's got a fine eye for detail.
Over the years in Matchtal, Leo has kept the spear he murdered the guard with, and the helmet. He's also made a sword that fits him perfectly in weight, length, and grip and a shield large enough to cover his entire upper body. Furthermore, he's trained his extension essence to create various tools he uses on a daily basis including hammers, scissors, lockpicks and cutlery.

Fear: His past catching up to him. Accidentally cutting a limb during work.
Quirks: Collects handkerchiefs, speaks to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.