Essential Beings OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have alot of studying to do, this HSAP thing is on friday, I'm guessing it's an SAT before the SAT.

*Starts rolling around* I really don't want to do any of my homework, its so boring!

Alright everyone, the IC Thread is up!! You should be able to get into it no matter where you are. :)
Please don't forget to state your location at the beginning of your post so we no get lost~! >..<

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, my school work is keeping me fairly busy and I don't have the time right now to construct my ideal intro. By late evening Thursday I should have a post up.

It's fine, I'm just making sure the message gets across because sometimes others(including me) don't get messages for every thread they're watching. :I

Smart, very smart. You've had practice with this RP managing thing haven't you.

Am I able to sign up for this still?

Yes, of course! (^~^) Just fill out a CS and let me know if you have any questions.

Seriph Felia

Race(Human or Shiera): Shiera
What animal do you take after?(only if Shiera): Snow Leopard
Appearance:
Kyrie0201full1514290.jpg

From whence do you reign?: Tasu, currently still resided there.
Occupation(trainer, student, scout, etc.): Student
Essence Manifestation(physical, channeling, extension, etc.):
Physical; Her Essence come in the form of an invisible mist that emits from her pores. Any who breath in this mist slowly become paralyzed.
(If this isnt allowed, ill change it.)

Personality(should be reflected in your essence):
Seriph, or Seri to those who know her, is a very bitter, and withdrawn young lady. She has every intent to be. Being what she is, she is looked down upon, a disgusting monster, a piece of hybrid trash. It can take its toll on a young lady after awhile, especially when you have no parents, and have raised yourself for as long as you can remember. She just wants everything to stop....wants everyone to stop. To cease movement, and thought, and to accept everyone as an equal. Is that too much to ask?

Background:
Seriph Felia, born in the Sheira village of Tasu, was one in the very few young ladies born there who was bred from Snow Leopard blood. As most of the village is set in a desert like setting. It is often that most of the big cat family are that of Lions, Tigers, Cougars, and the like. Already a bit different from the other cubs around her, being unable to handle the heat well, unable to run with the other children, and barely able to survive in her own home, she was sheltered, and ke
pt away from the others as she was slightly more in tune with her animal side than that of her human.

She'd often try to sneak out of her little hut, and venture out with the other children to hunt, and play games. But she was caught every time, and beaten as if it would teach her that being kept away was for her own good. She'd often be seen with bruises, and bandages from her beating. WOunds she wore proudly as a leopard, and even more proudly as a sign that at least she had tried. Perhaps she gained something from it....not what she would have liked, but something. A will to try more.

It wasnt until she was at least 10 that she was finally able to brave the outside wilderness with her mother, and father. Only because it was chilly that day...raining, windy, cloudy. They hunted together for a very long time that day, but had venture entirely too close to human land, and so her mother, and father her shot don. Killed before her eyes. She was devastated, her bitterness just starting here. She couldnt help the anger that flowed through her, and she only knew that if she were to die here today...she would die fighting in her parent's honor.

It was then that the prideful cub, filled with the surging power of vengeance, and a lust for blood felt her body become nearly airy. Her skin was cool, and she could feel a rush of small winds dancing on her skin, but she hadnt know then that it was her essence leaving her body. As the humans drew closer, they each fell to the their knees, and then belly down onto the floor. Seri was very confused by this, but she'd not looks passed the luck that had been given to her. The cub ran then, ran as fast as she could back to her home.

She now stays in her little hut, and rarely shows her face to those who are there in her little village. A lone cub who had lost her parents, a lone cub saved by a miracle that she still doesnt quite understand.

Fear: She fears humans, and was raised to do so. They are dangerous, they are not kind, and they look down upon her. Stay away from them, do not look at them, think of them, breath toward them, or speak their name. They will kill her if she does.
Quirks: She has a habit of ending each of her sentences with the typical "Nyah" that most felines seem to make. She also has a habit of fiddling with the tip of her tail when she is nervous, or not sure what to do.

Fin

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Your profile is quite nice :) Accepted~!

Now uh....how am I to start out in Tasu? I saw you had explanations on every other part, but Tasu in the IC thread.

I can add something about it to the starting post if I may have a moment or two~

By all means x3 Im not rushing. I just didnt know how to start.

It's no problem at all! I'm not doing anything at the moment and I'm in super typing mood anyhow. :)
Tasu has been added~

Uwah~! Thank you~!

Reactions: 2 people
lol im in between towns :P maybe im close to the town closest to all of them XD well i think

Status
Not open for further replies.