Escaped...But Not Completely

Majorin was a bit in awe when he watched the girl clear a path, before yelling "H-hey! Wait up!" And running after her.

Krystal halted in her tracks as she waited for her new friend to catch up. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Hehe. Didn't expect that did you?" A group of scientists and mutants came running, surrounding and enclosing the two. Mutants with wings flew above their heads, waiting for orders. "Oh God..."

"Well, this isn't good." The metal man said simply. A blue electricity crackled at his hand. "I wouldn't take a step c-closer,any of you..." He warned, a slight hint of fear in his voice.These people knew exactly how they worked, their strengths and weaknesses.

"Shit...where is the rest of the group when I need them?" She tried to barge through the circle of men, but she was shot in the wing. "Tsk..." Blood trickled down her wing and onto her back. There was no way she'd be able to fly now.. Krystal took in a deep breath, and screamed her famous supersonic scream, making everyone's ears bleed. Literally. She dropped to her knees, tired and out of breath.

Wow. Majorin was glad he didn't really have true ears. As the scientist dropped their weapons to aid their ears, Majorin electrocuted the weapons of those who didn't. "Let's go!" He yelled, grabbing Krystal's wrist and trying to tug her up. "Now, while their distracted!"

Krystal sucked the stinging pain of the bullet in and slowly stood up. She may be winged and have one heck of a voice bank, but she is certainly not bullet proof. "Okay okay..." She walked twoards a thicker part of the forest, clutching the injured wing. Blood was falling from her wing, to the ground, creating a tiny trail of her blood.

((Ah,thanks for clearing that up :) ))

Through the forested area of the secluded island a seemingly large black puddle of what resembled tar slowly moved along the ground.. From the puddle a head emerged taking the form of a fairly dark skinned young man. "I'm..getting used to being this abomination.."

A few seconds later the puddle of tar retracted,and took the form of the rest of his body. Very chubby wearing a plain white shirt,and black jeans. Lequan scratched his stomach. The aftermath of the many tests,and experiments altered him drastically,though the only visible changes were his arms being as black as darkness itself. "I'm awfully hungry. Hope I don't have to put up a fight for some food..or someone."

He noticed the trail of blood,and curiously followed until he came upon a wounded winged girl. "This is something I don't see everyday. You okay? Well,obviously not,but..."

Majorin noticed the man, and stopped Krystal. Blue electricity sparked from his left hand. "Depends on whose side you're on...." He warned, mostly protective, but with hint of insanity. "It'd be wonderful to have some bandages or antibiotics- as long as we don't go back to those labs.

((From now on, I color :)))

"Hm? Does this look like the time for threats? Besides,people aren't on the top of my list of things to eat." Lequan smiled obliviously. "I don't have any medical stuff though."

((sorry for the wait....I party, like every weekend, then sunday I'm workin like crazy at the recording studio. sorry lol, but I'll post later))

Krystal let go of Majorin's arm and sat on the forest floor, breathing heavily. "I'm fine...I don't need no medicine...." She pointed to the trees above. "These trees got some fruit in them. Eat if you're that hungry." What would she do now? She met two other mutants, certainly trying to get free from the island. But Krystal could'nt help but wonder what her friends back home were doing.

Lequan looked up at the tree. "Ugh...fruit." He pointed his arm at an apple that hung above his head. His arm began to bubble as if it were a hot liquid,before stretching,and grabbing the apple. "Better than nothing..." Lequan pressed the apple against his stomach,and it sank into it until it could not be seen. "Freaky? Maybe,otherwise it's not like im among humans."

Majorin didn't really care how weird the stranger was-which was pretty weird. He wasn't really hungry so he laid against a tree. "Majorin." He told the other, holding out a hand.

Lequan shaked his hand,but as soon as he did his hand liquified into tar. "Eh..Lequan." He pulled what was left of his hand back,and it then reformed. "Anyway....I'd best be going now...I guess. I wanna find something more substantial to satiate my appetite. Like an animal maybe." Lequan yawned before liquifieing himself into a large puddle of tar,and slowly moving along the ground.

Had he have a face, he'd have a look of disgust on his face. Good thing he didn't. He turned to the wounded other and asked, "Say, er, Krystal- where did your friends go?"

"They should be at home...unless one or two of them went out to beat up some more scientists." She tried to flap her wing, but winced from the sharp pain the bullet has caused her. Krystal gazed in the direction that other mutant was headed. She began to wonder if there was more mutants in this forest than she thought. Snapping back to reality, she looked at Majorin. "By the way...how did you come upon this place?"

Majorin put a hand on his metallic chin. "Well, when I escaped the lab I began running as far as possible, without any sense of direction. It was just by chance that I came here...

Still a moving puddle of tar Lequan kept moving along the ground. His head took shape as he briefly looked around,and spotted a wild boar. "You poor soul..." The puddle crept closer,and closer towards it until Lequan was directly under the boar. Suddenly the boar was engulfed in the extremely sticky,and tainted black sludge,only managing to let out a loud shriek as it stopped struggling.

Lequan took the form of his human self once more,but a tad larger than he was when he encountered the other mutants,due to the boar being in his stomach. "Ah,that was satisfying. Just gotta let it digest now." He said before obliviously walking back in the direction of the other mutants.

"Ahh..that explains alot." Krystal stretched her arms. "I escaped from the lab around 4 years ago with a group of other mutants. Hopefully, we didn't make too much of an uproar. We came upon this abandoned house, so we decided to live there. It was nice for awhile....until scientists were found in the forest." She shivered at the thought of returning back there. Never would she return there. Ever.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted a large man coming their way. Krystal was about to go all out on him, until she figured out it was the mutant who left just a few moments earlier. "Oh hey. Found any food yet?"

"Hmm? Oh,yeah I did actually." Lequan's stomach began to bubble,he opened his mouth which expanded a little,and spit up what appeared to be the tar covered skeletal remains of the boar he just consumed. "Tasted great...if what I do is even called eating. I can't even tell if I have organs. I'm...just a living pile of sludge." He sighed,completely ignoring the skeleton.

"The things I can do don't make any sense either. Even after all this time,it still bugs me. What was they're original goal when...experimenting on me?" He looked at his pitch black colored arms.