Escaped...But Not Completely

All Krystal could think at the moment was, Shitshitshitshit. They know where we are.... Without knowing, she accidentily snapped a twig, causing many heads to turn towards her direction. The mutant who looked like a wolf hybrid, sniffed the crisp air and grinned. He glanced at the scientist, who only nodded in approval, then back at Krystal. Memories from the island blurred in and out of her mind. No way was she going back there. The mutant held up a gun. "Little girl, haven't your parents taught you that eavesdropping is just rude?"

Rusti sensed trouble in the distance. He had no way of escaping this net. He was hoping someone like M'ar had come to his senses, but then he remembered his full potential. Rusti knew the net was power restricting, but his powers were unique. He was hoping this would work. He closed his eyes then opened them again his left eye glowing green. The net seemed to start melting under him, and after a while he found himself looking up at the net as it dripped what looked like acid. Rusti smirked. 'It worked' he thought to himself. He then ran off to find where ever he sensed the disturbance.

Krystal gave herself a push from the branch which she was sitting on and flew off. The mutant had fired to shots in the air, but Krystal managed to avoid them. Hopefully, everyone had heard the gunshot, knowing there was trouble on the way. Down below, there were mutants trailing after Krystal. Two were sprinting, using the best of their bulging muscles. The rest were on all fours, running like a wild beast hunting down its prey. The ones running started to aim and shoot at the winged girl once again. Krystal, getting tired of dodging, turned around and let out a supersonic screech paralyzing them for a few minutes. This gave her a chance to quickly fly home. She landed on a tree, breathing heavily.

Rusti hit the ground and hid behind a tree after seeing a bunch of other mutants chasing after something. They were chasing something flying....Krystal. He hoped she was okay. Rusti stayed as still as possible as they were stunned. They started running again as fast as possible to catch her. They were heading towards the place. Rusti sighed "They found us..." he said to himself quietly. He tailed them, but very quietly and sneakily. He had to find a way to get ahead of them and alert the others if Krystal didn't make it back.

Krystal rested on the tree to take a breather. Flying at a fast speed was tiring enough for the girl. Using her supersonic voice drained her energy. And a good portion of that too. She heard distant men yelling at one anoher to split up. Knowing this, she flapped her way back to the group at the house. "Guys...gather your things. The scientists know where we are and we need to get out. Now." She scanned the room, mentally taking attendence. Everyone was here...except Rusti. "...Okay where the lump is Rusti??"

Rusti was got scared when they started to split up. He climbed a tree as fast as he could breathing hard and sweating acid. He clenched his jaw. If he was to make it back to the place he'd have to take at least a few guys out, which he didn't want to do. Rusti was still figuring out a few of his powers, along with them being amazing strong. Rusti swallowed and got ready to silently take a few out. 'ooooohhh boy,' he thought to himself.

Krystal barged through everyone's bedrooms looking for the missing member. She mumbled under her breath, "I swear...if you get caught or something..." Slamming open closet doors, her worry increased. Did he encounter the other mutants? Was he injured? Questions filled her mind. Krystal hated it when someone was missing or lost. She had grown attatched to her friends, never wanting to lose them. They were the closest thing she has to a family. She flew downstairs. "If everyone has their belongings, make your way to the underground hiding spot. And leave no scent behind. Anyone who wants to help me find Rusti, go and search all over." ​With that said, she flew up.

((o vo Hopefully the rest will post as well))

Lena nodded at Krystal's instructions,taking off in the direction she saw Rusti last. She ran through the woods until she heard him and saw him surrounded by scientists. She quietly took her gloves and placed them on the necks of the scientists. They fell to the ground and Lena couldn't tell if they were just unconscious or dead.
" Rusti run!" As she managed to knock out another five.
" You little bitch!" A scientist screamed at her and before she knew it her head hit a tree trunk,and Lena saw stars. In her daze her managed to grab the scientist's ankle and fell like the rest. Lena scrambled to her feet and made her way to the underground hiding spot,ignoring the fear that Rusti didn't make it,and the warm wet blood trickling down her face.
Lena barely made it to the hiding spot before her legs crumbled beneath her in front of the door.

Rusti took a deep breath and hit the ground running on all fours once again, ramming through scientist and mutants. Of course the mutants were a challenge, he even tried to ram one and instantly fell back, but he managed to scramble around them. He ran as fast as he could back to the place. He was so scared that when he before he hit the door he turned around, grabbed Lena and pulled her over his shoulder. He barged through the door. "I'm good!" he yelled breathing heavily "We're both good. Let's just get down there, because they're on their way...I think a few of us need to fight. I volunteer as one. Anyone else care to help?" he asked.

Krystal flew back home, with no sign of Rusti. Maybe he escaped home already... She slowly opened the door, noticing Rusti and a knocked out Lena. Krystal slowly crept behind Rusti and kicked him. "The hell man! Where were you?! I was lumping worried!" She walked off into the kitchen to get a wet towel to clean of the blood oozing from Lena's head. "...Don't vanish like that again without telling me. Got it?" Most of the blood was cleaned off, and bandages was wrapped around Lena's injuries. "And for fighting the scientists here, yeah, I'll volunteer."

Lena opened her eyes to see Krystal bandaging her up. She shook off the pain because her friends were in trouble.
"What happened? Is Rusti okay? If we need to fight, I'm ready to fight." She said, hopping to her feet, dizzily gripping the table.
" Where is everyone?" She asked.

"OW!!!" Rusti rubbed his butt. "I'm sorry! Gosh!!!...you kick hard!" he exclaimed. He shook his head and looked at Krystal. "You may want to get her downstairs before they get here...they look freakin scary!"

"Probably downstairs in hiding. Are you sure you can fight though? I mean, you did get hit pretty hard out there." Krystal gestured to the bandages on Lena's head. It wasn't a severe injury, but Krystal tried to urge her to rest downstairs, where everyone else had hid. She leaned on the couch, wings stretching from her long flight. "If we somehow get split up and you get hurt, what's gonna happen? You're going to be sent back, and I will not allow that."

M'ar was tackled by something with wings. The two fell to the ground and rolled. M'ar took no time and rolled on top. The beast looked like wolf but with large bat wings. The wings looked to large for it's body. He punched it in it's windpipe and jabbed at it's eyes. The beast stopped moving and started breathing heavily.

M'ar looked at the beast and willed his body to follow. His bones curved and churned as he screamed. He grew hair all over and his ears grew long. He jaw started to form a snout and his back started ripping in half. He fell to his knees as his spine split in two and started forming bat wings. He yelled as his bones burst through his fingers and toes to create claws. He screamed as his throat grew larger and his voice changing to a deep raspy. He stood slowly when he was done. "Perfect disguise..." He flapped his bat wings and crashed through the house wall.

He stood and looked at Krystal and Rusti they seemed distressed. "What's wrong kiddos?"

A figure gasped as he ran- even without a visible mouth. Though he had no idea there where other escapees, he had to find refuge.

The mutant barely looked human. he was covered in metal, except for a red V-shaped visor, and two feathered black wings. They where mostly used to glide, because of the weight of the armor that trapped. Then, he stopped and ran behind the protection of a tree- scientists. He made sure to hide his entire body. However, a crunch of leaves behind him alerted him. On instinct, he swung around and punched a scientist right in the face. "Oh crud, run!" He said to himself.

"Lena wants to fight alongside with us but I don't want her to hurt herself any farther..." Krystal hoped M'ar would be able to change her mind, especially since she didn't really succeed in doing so. She let out a sigh, and kicked the door open. "I'll be out there kicking butts. Coming?" Spreading her wings, she flew off, dissappearing in the trees of the forest. A trail of beat up scientists and mutants striked Krystal as odd, so she went down to investigate. It let her to another mutant, yet he seemed to be punching a scientist instead of taking orders. Krystal flew twoards the mutant, curious of who he was.

As a figure came down near the other, he took a small step back, in fear that she might be an enemy, making a quiet sound of crunching leaves under his metal foot. "W-who are you?" He asked. He had yet to realize it was another mutant- he had never met another one.

Krystal observed the mutant in detail. He was basically 'iron man' with wings similar to hers. "Well, for one thing, I'm not a scientist. I escaped the island with a bunch of my friends...but now, after 4 years or so, they found us." She understood the fact that he still might not trust her, so she extended her hand for a handshake. "Well...I'm Krystal. You?"

The mutant took the hand with his cold steel one and shook. "Majorin... I got out yesterday." He introduced, without a visible mouth. He noticed behind her, someone running up. "Duck!" He said, as he let go of her hand to let a blue thunderbolt fly at the scientist attacker.

"Shiz...these guys are literally everywhere.." Krystal stretched her wings, preparing herself for any other scientists that might come their way. She was quite skilled in martial arts, thanks to her intense training at the dreaded island. "Come on, I have to get rid of the remaning scientists and mutants." The girl sprinted south towards the camp she had spotted during her morning flight. Any scientist who blocked her path was either kicked in their manhood, or punched down to the ground, making a small dent.