Escaped...But Not Completely

Kitty awoke in the labs, chained and weak. "Wh-what's going on?" she said scared out of her mind. "Can someone please help me!?" she yelled. Kitty tried to stand up, but something was holding her down. Kitty's DNA was mixed with those of a Feline's. From house cats, to tigers. From wild cats to panthers. She was quite an amazing mutant...but Kitty didn't know yet.

Kitty noticed something different about herself. She could feel a tail trying to move under her. She felt an extra two muscles on the top of her head, those had to have been ears. Kitty widened her eyes, as she held her tail in her bind hands after lifting herself up a little to hold it. "Wow..." she whispered to herself. Still, what did that matter, she was stuck in some place that looked unfamiliar, she was pretty sure she would be dying soon, and she was tied up, which limited her mobility a whole lot. She broke into tears, and sat there, missing her family, her friends, and her cat, Stephen. Stephen was her best friend...her life time companion. It broke her knowing she would never see him again.

"Well,I've got no time to be doubting myself now. There are others in there,more afraid,and saddened than I. I intend on freeing them,after all bullets seem to just sink into me. The thought of being taken away from your family,not being able to see them again...to reminisce on the good times with friends. Just how low are they willing to go for science?.."

He clenched his fist. "To the labs I go,I might cause a scene so it'd be best to keep your distance,your already hurt after all." Lequan lunged forward immediately turning into a puddle of tar,and storming towards where the laboratories were like a black wave.

Kitty hoped deeply for a rescue, but after she stopped crying she looked around and noticed another room that seemed to have a door that was open. Well maybe they are just that careless. Kitty then fell to the floor and squirmed towards the exit. It wasn't until these two men came in and noticed her. She started to squirm faster towards the door, but a lass, they had gotten her anyway. They dragged her back to where she was before brutally, her face being dragged on the ground leaving her cheek with a cut across it. They held her by her hair and abused her rather viciously. When they left she was on the floor crying even more than she was before. "What horrible place is this!?!" She had prayed for a savior.

Lequan eyed down the laboratory door. He exhaled. "I hope I make it out of here alive. Time to get to work!" Lequan entire body began to froth like boiling water,his size significantly increased,and so did the width of his arms. The boiling stopped,and his fists appeared as if as hard as stone.

Lequan pulled back his fist the lunged it forward,breaking the lab door,and some of the wall. The alarm sounding off as he entered,and snarled at the scientists as they ran. Some started to fire bullets at him,but they just sank into his skin as he began to pummel the armed scientists. "Where are those cells?.."

Kitty heard the alarms go off. "What the..." she said to herself. Kitty watched scientists run past her. She was very confused, had something happened, was everyone in danger and they were just going to leave her here. She got scared and curled up into a ball, hoping she would be safe.

"I'm wasting time. I've gotta find the cells." Lequan frantically ran about,the floor trembling due to his size. He stumbled upon the cells,then peaked into one of them to find a strange cat-like mutant. "Hmm?" Lequan began ferociously punching the armored door,little by little it began to come off of its hinges as the wall around it began to crack. "Don't worry,I'll get you out of here!" he shouted.

Kitty was scared. "What...the hell...are you?" she asked in a stunned voice. She was even more scared, but before, but clearly could not show it. She didn't know what to do, she just knew who ever he, or it was, was saving her butt.

Lequan pulled the door off of its hinges and threw it at a group of guards. "The formalities can wait. Come on, before this place gets over crowded,bullets hurt Y'know well not me but."

He provide cover from the bullets so the mutant could escape. "A bit tied up I see. I was just about to tell you to run for it. Need a lift?"

Kitty nodded shyly. "Heh yeah. A little help would be nice," she said with a shy small.

"Now to make it out of here alive. They tested on me here. I'm pretty sure they'll bring out something the can take me down soon. Let's go."

Lequan gently picked her up and headed for the exit. As he stood in front of the exit he heard a clang sound like metal hitting the ground. It was a grenade,but it didn't explode. It shot out a strange white smoke that came in contact with his left arm,immediately freezing it. Lequan let out a sharp cry from the pain as he dashed back into the forested area while still holding the mutant he managed to rescue. "You..okay?" he asked cringing from the pain.

The ice-like substance encasing his arm hurt tremendously. Now realizing the he wasn't as mighty as he thought. it was best he didn't take risks like that again. "It hurts a lot..."

"I'm fine," She said looking up to the tar clay man with a worried look, "but you're not." Kitty still struggled in her bindings. "What exactly are you going to do about that arm?" she asked.

"First..I get you out of those bindings eh?" Lequan used his right hand,and tugged just enough for them to snap. He the stood up,and stared at the trunk of a tree,then his left arm.

"This is...going to hurt." He closed his eye's the swung at the trunk with much force. Causing his left arm to shatter. "Gah!..." He grabbed onto where his arm broke off briefly,as his left shoulder started to froth,and his arm slowly began to form again. "A bit freaky isn't it? I don't even classify myself as human anymore." The pain subsided. "My names Lequan.."

Kitty was stunned at this guy. 'What did they put in him?!" she thought. Kitty looked up at him shyly "M-my name's kitty," she said. She looked around. "Where are we exactly?"

"Your on a secluded island,hidden under the radar. They experiment,and test on captured humans like its they're right. We..are mutants,there are many others just like us. Taken away from they're family's. Sent to be fodder for the so-called greater good. The failures are tossed away,and even sold... I've been here a while actually. I mean look at me. I wouldn't fit in at all,and even if I escaped they'd probably try to capture me,and send me back."

Lequan stared at his pitch black arms. "They...turned me into a monster."

Krystal laughed after he left. "Back down now? Damn no. Come on, Majorin." She took his metal hand and dragged him with her as she sprinted across the forest. It was only moments later when she heared the familiar noise of an alarm. A security alarm to be exact. Sprinting, she went towards the blaring noise. It was quite hard lugging an iron man around, so she let go and tried her best to fly. "Use those metal legs of yours and keep up." Krystal winced at the stinging pain, but she put that to the back of her mind.

She came across a metal labratory, drowned in the branches of surrounding trees. "Heh. Someone must have been here already." Behind her, she could hear the footsteps of the scientists approaching her. Their eyes widened, and guns were suddenly pointed at her. Not again....she thought. Krystal kicked one of them in the neck, managing to break it. She followed suit with the rest.

The metal man nodded and followed, quickly as possible. When she were suddenly surrounded, Majorin disabled some with electricity, but then had some weapons pointed at him. "Uh... Look! A bomb!" He pointed, but it didn't work. "Ah... Well, I tried." He said before paralyzing them with streams of blue electricity. And with that, he continued his run.

Kitty was stunned at what she heard. And she immediately got his attention again. "So question...the cat ears, and the tail is...normal here?" she asked already knowing the answer. "That means that there are more...where are they? Take me to them! If you're such an amazing hero I bet they are too." She mindlessly licked her hand, then looked down at it. "I'm going to get used to this cat thing. How did you get used to your powers?"

"Hero? I'm no knight in shining armor. Compared to me your pretty normal. Hell,I'm capable of eating people. I can turn into a puddle of corrosive tar,and somehow form my body back again,and much more. it's sorta second nature to me." Lequan shrugged.

"There are others,I could take you to them...if I knew where. I haven't really tried to see how large I can expand my body,and there isn't much need." Hearing a struggle not too far from where they just escaped from he turned around. "Found em.."

Kitty nodded. "I would appreciate it." She said with a smile.

"Okie dokie,just follow me." Lequan's body literally melted down to a large puddle of black substance,and moved across the ground towards the commotion.