Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Harding Twins

a71397e5e530a41647b3ba723c239b06.jpg

Name:
"Jack is nothing with out Jill."

Jillian "Jill" Harding

--
Appearance:

Jill is a petite girl, standing at 5,1" tall. She is skinny, and sometimes is compared to a skeleton. Her hair comes down to her shoulders, and is naturally dark brown, and highlighted with blond. Her eyes are a dark hazel color, her face is slightly round, and her eyebrows have been shaped beautifully. She normally wears dark clothing, with dark make-up to match.

Personality:
"I am a very intell....OH MY GOODNESS! Was that a butterfly?" Jill can be a bright young lady at times, coming up with fool-proof plans, seeing things for what they really are, and discovering things without fail. However, Jill can be a bit ditzy at times, stopping mid-sentence because she had become distracted with something floating, or running, by. Her love for adventure can sometimes prove very dangerous, seeing that in this "Wonderland" you have more than the Red Queen after you. Though when asked to do something, Jill will do so, mostly because her politeness stops her from saying "No," to just about anyone and everyone. She is outgoing, and if she is in the same room as you, boy will you know it!
--
Wonderland Ally(s):

Cheshire Cat
Caterpillar
Mock Turtle
Carpenter
Insane Child Leader

Wonderland Enemy(s):
The Red Queen
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
The Twiddles
Doll-Maker

Shiny objects, Music boxes, Bubbles, Investigating, Interesting things, The sound of a guitar string breaking, Sweets, Tea, Hanging from Trees, Smiles, Creepy Smiles.

Dislikes:

Being Late for an important date, Liars, Rusty things, Sad faces, Jerks.

--
Wonderland Weapon:

Pepper Grinder

Specialties:
Butterfly dodge
--
How did your character get into Whittingham?:

At the early age of six, Jill, and her brother Jack, were inseparable. However, the duos creepy connection brought up questions by many. The two seemed to finish each other's sentences, know what the other one wanted before they did, the connection seemed all too real. Each other could literally feel the other's pain, but that didn't stop them. It seemed like they enjoyed each other's pain, a little too much. One day the two thought up a plan, without sharing a single word. They went outside, and butchered the neighbors cat. Though after a while, Jill drifted from Jack. She began to think of things differently then he did, but not the same as everyone else. She started to see things, saying that "they were out to get her," while in reality no one was there. She began to have night terrors, that made her scared to sleep, causing her to develop insomnia. One day she went crazy and attempted to kill herself, saying "there was no other way to get out". And well...she's still here...in a way. Buried deep below the surface of bubbly air-headedness

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?: --
"Well I do like it here, but I know I don't belong here, so I think it's time to build a plan to get the hell o...is that a mouse? IT IS! COME BACK MOUSY!"
unknown, but it will happen. (I just got to figure something out!)

--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?: --

Good or Evil?:
"I wonder what will happen if I said evil? My nose would probably grow ten feet! HA!"
GOOD

tyler-blackburn-hair.jpg

Name:
"You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?"
Jackson "Jack" Harding
On occasion you will hear him speak with a man named Chadwick, he is his other personality! A very dark one at that.

--
Appearance:
Jack is a tall man, standing at 6,2". He is athletically built. Jack's hair is cut shorter on the sides, and left longer at the top. He normally wears it as seen in the picture above. Jack's fashion sense seems to be inspired by many flannels, and dark earthy tones. His jaw is chiseled by the gods, and his blueish-green eyes pierce straight into your soul.

Personality: Jack can seem a little dark at times. With all the things he has done, well he isn't the best guy in town. Jack is cold, and has being told that his heart is covered with stone and ice. However, Jack's "no care" attitude allows him to keep on going as if nothing was ever said to him. But, on occasions, Jack is prone to breaking open and going on a rampage, during these times it is best to stay clear of him. During this time, it is best to call him Chadwick, unless you want him to speak in third person.
The other side of him, the real him, is exactly like his sister. Bubbly, outgoing, kind-heartened, fun loving, sweet and caring guy. Though no one knows what Jack is going to wake up that day.
--
Wonderland Ally(s):

The Red Queen
The Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
March Hare

Wonderland Enemy(s):
Carpenter
The Twiddles
Mock Turtle

Likes: Blood, Horror movies, Pain, Food, Sweets, Adrenaline rushes, Working-out, Coffee, Swimming, Fighting, Reading, Drawing, Creepy smiles, bright lights, dogs, playing cards.
Dislikes: His lack of loyalty to anyone but his sister, people who talk too much, bug spray, the Dollmaker, people who want to hunt him down.

--
Wonderland Weapon: Vorpal Blade

Specialties: Giant-ism
--
--
Jack got placed into the asylum for almost the same reason Jill did, though when he first felt the thrill of the kill, he didn't want to stop. Jack became more distant from Jill, around the time she did from him, he began to hunt things down and turn them inside out. Guts and gore was to his liking, and he never seemed to get enough. One day his mother found him playing with a dead deer, carving his inside to Jack's liking's, she was beyond upset with him. Jack slipped into one of his episodes and stabbed her, not willingly seeing Jack was diagnosed with Split-Personality disorder. It was ultimately the split-personality that landed Jack in Whittingham.

"He doesn't want out...yes I do...no you DON'T, Jack....You want to stay here,forever... Um, I will stay here when Jill stays here... Jill is staying here, Jack...Oh well in that case, let's stay!"
--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?:
--

Good or Evil?:
"When good is bad, and bad is good, what am I? You? Him? Us?"
Evil, but when around Jill he is pure good.

Last edited:
sorry my first post sucks

@Justaddnutts Are you kidding? Your post is fiiine. I happen to like it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Junnabee
Just a heads up, I'll be starting on my opening VERY soon! :D

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Ali
The Harding Twins

a71397e5e530a41647b3ba723c239b06.jpg

Name:
"Jack is nothing with out Jill."

Jillian "Jill" Harding

--
Appearance:

Jill is a petite girl, standing at 5,1" tall. She is skinny, and sometimes is compared to a skeleton. Her hair comes down to her shoulders, and is naturally dark brown, and highlighted with blond. Her eyes are a dark hazel color, her face is slightly round, and her eyebrows have been shaped beautifully. She normally wears dark clothing, with dark make-up to match.

Personality:
"I am a very intell....OH MY GOODNESS! Was that a butterfly?" Jill can be a bright young lady at times, coming up with fool-proof plans, seeing things for what they really are, and discovering things without fail. However, Jill can be a bit ditzy at times, stopping mid-sentence because she had become distracted with something floating, or running, by. Her love for adventure can sometimes prove very dangerous, seeing that in this "Wonderland" you have more than the Red Queen after you. Though when asked to do something, Jill will do so, mostly because her politeness stops her from saying "No," to just about anyone and everyone. She is outgoing, and if she is in the same room as you, boy will you know it!
--
Wonderland Ally(s):

Cheshire Cat
Caterpillar
Mock Turtle
Carpenter
Insane Child Leader

Wonderland Enemy(s):
The Red Queen
The Mad Hatter
March Hare
The Twiddles
Doll-Maker

Shiny objects, Music boxes, Bubbles, Investigating, Interesting things, The sound of a guitar string breaking, Sweets, Tea, Hanging from Trees, Smiles, Creepy Smiles.

Dislikes:

Being Late for an important date, Liars, Rusty things, Sad faces, Jerks.

--
Wonderland Weapon:

Pepper Grinder

Specialties:
Butterfly dodge
--

At the early age of six, Jill, and her brother Jack, were inseparable. However, the duos creepy connection brought up questions by many. The two seemed to finish each other's sentences, know what the other one wanted before they did, the connection seemed all too real. Each other could literally feel the other's pain, but that didn't stop them. It seemed like they enjoyed each other's pain, a little too much. One day the two thought up a plan, without sharing a single word. They went outside, and butchered the neighbors cat. Though after a while, Jill drifted from Jack. She began to think of things differently then he did, but not the same as everyone else. She started to see things, saying that "they were out to get her," while in reality no one was there. She began to have night terrors, that made her scared to sleep, causing her to develop insomnia. One day she went crazy and attempted to kill herself, saying "there was no other way to get out". And well...she's still here...in a way. Buried deep below the surface of bubbly air-headedness

"Well I do like it here, but I know I don't belong here, so I think it's time to build a plan to get the hell o...is that a mouse? IT IS! COME BACK MOUSY!"
unknown, but it will happen. (I just got to figure something out!)

--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?: --

Good or Evil?:
"I wonder what will happen if I said evil? My nose would probably grow ten feet! HA!"
GOOD

tyler-blackburn-hair.jpg

Name:
"You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?"
Jackson "Jack" Harding
On occasion you will hear him speak with a man named Chadwick, he is his other personality! A very dark one at that.

--
Appearance:
Jack is a tall man, standing at 6,2". He is athletically built. Jack's hair is cut shorter on the sides, and left longer at the top. He normally wears it as seen in the picture above. Jack's fashion sense seems to be inspired by many flannels, and dark earthy tones. His jaw is chiseled by the gods, and his blueish-green eyes pierce straight into your soul.

Personality: Jack can seem a little dark at times. With all the things he has done, well he isn't the best guy in town. Jack is cold, and has being told that his heart is covered with stone and ice. However, Jack's "no care" attitude allows him to keep on going as if nothing was ever said to him. But, on occasions, Jack is prone to breaking open and going on a rampage, during these times it is best to stay clear of him. During this time, it is best to call him Chadwick, unless you want him to speak in third person.
The other side of him, the real him, is exactly like his sister. Bubbly, outgoing, kind-heartened, fun loving, sweet and caring guy. Though no one knows what Jack is going to wake up that day.
--
Wonderland Ally(s):

The Red Queen
The Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
March Hare

Wonderland Enemy(s):
Carpenter
The Twiddles
Mock Turtle

Likes: Blood, Horror movies, Pain, Food, Sweets, Adrenaline rushes, Working-out, Coffee, Swimming, Fighting, Reading, Drawing, Creepy smiles, bright lights, dogs, playing cards.
Dislikes: His lack of loyalty to anyone but his sister, people who talk too much, bug spray, the Dollmaker, people who want to hunt him down.

--
Wonderland Weapon: Vorpal Blade

Specialties: Giant-ism
--
--
Jack got placed into the asylum for almost the same reason Jill did, though when he first felt the thrill of the kill, he didn't want to stop. Jack became more distant from Jill, around the time she did from him, he began to hunt things down and turn them inside out. Guts and gore was to his liking, and he never seemed to get enough. One day his mother found him playing with a dead deer, carving his inside to Jack's liking's, she was beyond upset with him. Jack slipped into one of his episodes and stabbed her, not willingly seeing Jack was diagnosed with Split-Personality disorder. It was ultimately the split-personality that landed Jack in Whittingham.

"He doesn't want out...yes I do...no you DON'T, Jack....You want to stay here,forever... Um, I will stay here when Jill stays here... Jill is staying here, Jack...Oh well in that case, let's stay!"
--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?:
--

Good or Evil?:
"When good is bad, and bad is good, what am I? You? Him? Us?"
Evil, but when around Jill he is pure good.

Love it! The Jack and Jill concept has me reeling back into weird horror stories I used to read. 100% accepted ♥

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Takumi
Opening, posted! Sorry if it's a bit confusing. ^^;

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Opening, posted! Sorry if it's a bit confusing. ^^;
It's excellent - I like it a lot ^-^

divider.png

white Just a reminder to everyone, Wonderland is corrupted now (since chapter two) so though the Vale of Tears and Londerland remain similar in prettiness - evil things still roam around :3 You can refer to the minor enemies section in the first post if you'd like to see what is and isn't fight-able and learn a little about em' ♥

It's excellent - I like it a lot ^-^

divider.png

white Just a reminder to everyone, Wonderland is corrupted now (since chapter two) so though the Vale of Tears and Londerland remain similar in prettiness - evil things still roam around :3 You can refer to the minor enemies section in the first post if you'd like to see what is and isn't fight-able and learn a little about em' ♥
I'm going to post a second one with in the next two days to nod at chapter two

@Ali Noted! Will probably include the graphic scenery the second time around, there's going to be a lot more things that Marie will discover the second time as well.

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

@Dreamever I hope you have a fun trip! Stay safe! And remember, don't feel obligated to post. Take your time, and enjoy the trip.

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.
No worries hun. Thank you for letting us know, I'll make sure to mark your vacay time down so that I'm not accidentally removing you for absence.
:)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Ali character will be up tomorrow, working on my first rp as GM, want to do an amazing job. After that, char coming up.

• Thank You
Hey @Ali! Are you still accepting characters for this RP?

Nevermind, I just read the previous page >.> Hoping that statement still applies.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it said something along the lines of "always accepting characters" then yes :D always accepting lmfao @Circe

Haha woot woot :p

Edit: I have my CS written on my laptop but it's midnight here and I'm too lazy to post it right now so I'll have it up in a few hours when I wake up ^^/

• Thank You
Is it to late to join? I'm a huge American McGee's Alice fan and would love to join your RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.