Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is it possible for me to reserve a spot and create a character sheet? I'm reaaally interested in this.

Yeah if still.accepeting I would love to join.

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow

I'm under observation for the next couple of days but i feel okay now! I was at work, and i blacked out. On the way down my head smacked into the metal cart. I really don't remember much of it but thats what people told me happened!

I hope you feel even better and it's nothing really bad @Justaddnutts

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
I'm still here and I think I can have a post up tonight!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Ali
I think I might move Airetta to the Vale of Tears , because in all honesty there is nobody in her current position and I'd like to save the Queen's Domain for later on... For Airetta does love to act and play games before other's.

Did everyone go poof?? (´・_・`)
I think everyone's still here o-o I'm getting a double post up tomorrow.

I think I might move Airetta to the Vale of Tears , because in all honesty there is nobody in her current position and I'd like to save the Queen's Domain for later on... For Airetta does love to act and play games before other's.
Yeah, no worries hun, if you'd like to make the travel easier, just start your next post in the vale of tears and we can all just turn a blind eye to your before location - unless you want to write out your travels :)

Reactions: Takumi
Hello! Is it possible for me to reserve a spot and create a character sheet? I'm reaaally interested in this.
Yeah if still.accepeting I would love to join.
You two are more than welcome to join :) Stick up a bio and then throw up a post ♥ Make sure you read the rules though~

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow
Oh my gosh... are you okay Q_Q?
Just read everything up there (oh Ali why art thou perceptive)
I hope you feel better soon hun, rest and take all the time you need - come back to us when you're feeling alright ♥

post-7613-1209123743.jpg

Name: “For the love of cheesecake please, call me Marie.”
Marie Lux.
Age: “I am twenty-one years of age, your honor. But don’t take me too seriously.~”
Gender: “I am of the female gender. But isn't that irrelevant in this day of age?”
Female..

Appearance: Marie is a very slim woman with the bluest hues for eyes and the long, straight, and dirty blonde hair that tends to go haywire without her realizing it. She is at an average height with simplistic facial features. Soft yet plump lips, thin eyebrows, a jawline that can chisel a statue. But that’s just an exaggeration. She is a simple girl with a simple appearance and that’s the way she likes it.

Personality: “Well, how could I possibly know how I act when my mind is constantly thinking about something else? This is a very odd question.”
In Wonderland, and in reality, she is a very clever woman but acts like a child. She is quiet and unsociable due to people portraying her as quite “emotionless” and “unkind," but that is simply not the case. She tends to obsess over certain things, especially anything sweet in general, and tends to talk about that obsession without a single pause for a person to step into the conversation, though she doesn’t know that. But behind her brash and weird personality, she is quite the charmer and tends to treat people with great kindness, even if it does mean obsessing over them.
--
Wonderland Ally(s):
“Everyone is kind in their own, special notion.”
The Caterpillar.
The Insane Child Leader.
The Mock Turtle.
The Carpenter.
Dormouse.

Wonderland Enemy(s): “But some can just be utterly nasty. Don’t you concur?”
The Red Queen.
The Hatter.
The Tweedles.
March Hare.

Likes: “Sugar and spice and everything nice. Just remove the spice part.”
Cheesecake.
Zentangles.
Lovely little trinket boxes.
The Sea.
Curiosity.
Dark Teal. The color.

Dislikes: “The spice part.”
Tight Spaces.
Constant noises, such as the ticking of a clock or the blood dripping from a body.
Her betraying parents.
Her insane obsessions.

Wonderland Weapon: “Oh look! Look! It’s sharp, captivating, and very well made. It shall be mine.”
The Vorpal Blade.

Specialties: “I’ve always been treated like an ant anyways.”
Shrinking.
--
How did your character get into Whittingham?:
“Wait.. Where are you taking me? Please! Let me go. I don’t belong there! FATHER! MOTHER!”
Ever since Marie was little she was very unusual and unique from the other kids. Her parents did not like it, not one little bit. They took her to a professional psychiatrist and he had diagnosed her with Aspergers Syndrome at the age of five. The three of them, her parents and her psychiatrist believed that the diagnosis would help her cope with the disorder but to no avail, it only made things worse. Marie didn’t know this however and she continued to stay obsessed, drawing creepy zentangles that was able to cover her whole entire room and her parents noticed that she spoke ecstatically towards things that she absolutely adored, almost to the point where she started smiling like a maniac and jump around the room screaming in glee. Marie didn’t know this and she also didn’t know she was going to be taken to Whittingham Asylum for treatment by her mother and father. She has “hated her parents with a burning fiery passion ever since.”

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?: “Oh.. I'm supposed to escape now am I? Perhaps I have not thought this through, but my tenacity is great, and I WILL find a way! Like a hero!”
A plan is still in the works. But it involves strategy, and lots and lots of sweetness.

How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?: “On a scale? Like a weight scale? Or maybe, an injury scale. A five. The pain hurts, but it is bearable."
A five.
Good or Evil?: “If I wasn’t this, then what else could I possibly be? Certainly not the other one oh no no.”
Good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Takumi
I'm under observation for the next couple of days but i feel okay now! I was at work, and i blacked out. On the way down my head smacked into the metal cart. I really don't remember much of it but thats what people told me happened!
-Gasps.- Oh my gosh I hope you'll feel better soon! Please don't feel obligated to post in an instant if you're not feeling up to it. Take as much time off as you need really. <3

Reactions: Takumi
I'll have my guy up tommorow.

Is this by any chance still accepting?

I believe so Autumn

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Ali is usually always accepting... If you all just post a CS Ali will usually look them over and will alert you if you are accepted or not.

This RP is usually always looking for new participants.

Reactions: Ali and Takumi
OH! Goodie! I will get to working on one!

Reactions: Ali and Shayla
What they said <_< >_> Because I'm a bad GM, lmfao. By the way @Alexander - love the character, 100% accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jihae
Squee! Thank you I'll get started on an introduction some time in a few hours. It's one in the morning and I still have some AP summer homework to do.

Shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.