Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice%20RP_zpsorwzfmxn.jpg

Name
Kamryn "Kam" Fray

... ... ...

Appearance
Kam is a petite young woman that stands at a whopping 5'2". Her thick, wavy, blond tresses reaches her lower back and often looks a bit unkempt. Her eyes are a hypnetizing hazel, the perfect mixture of honey brown, gold, and a vibrant shade of green which accent her plump pink lips and fair skin. She has long, well defined legs, a tiny waist, and an ample bust line which is often hidden beneath baggy clothes.

Personality
Kam is good at keeping up appearances. On the outside, she generally comes across as thoughtful, quiet, and even a bit antisocial. She is an intelligent young woman who is constantly taking in any information she can get her hands on, particularly if she thinks it will benefit her later. Unless she loses the will to silence the voices. Then you may want to watch out.

... ... ...

Wonderland Allies
Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
The Caterpillar
March Hare
The Red Queen

Wonderland Enemies
Carpenter
Mock Turtle
The Tweedles

♥ Likes ♥
Tea, Coffee, Reading, Sweets, Pain, Blood, Horror Flicks, Photography

♦ Dislikes ♦
The Dollmaker, Water, Judgemental People, Loud Noises, Liars

... ... ...

Wonderland Weapon
Vorpal Blade

Specialties
Hysteria

... ... ...

How did your character get into Whittingham?
Kamryn was born to extremely Christian parents. Everything seemed fine until she reached the young age of six when she began hearing the voices. They were light hearted at first, encouraging her to have tea parties and to go on little adventures in the woods by the yard. They even made a language all their own that only they could understand! By the time she reached her early teens, her parents were no longer so amused. Kam became more withdrawn, colder, and even went as far as killing the small animals she found in the forest. She insisted to her parents that it was the voices, they told her she needed to do it.

Being the good Christians that they were, Kamryn's parents turned to the church for guidance. Kamryn was possessed, the priests said. She just needed a simple exorcism. Once the demon was gone, Kam would be their little girl again. When the exorcism didn't work, her parents tried doing the only thing they could to rid themselves of this demonic issue. They tried drowning her in the bathtub. She doesn't remember much after that besides the voices screaming that she needed to fight back.
[ Schizophrenia ]

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?
"You know you want to stay here with us, Kam. You like it here, fit in here. You belong here ... No I don't ... ! Yes you do, Kam. Stay for a while, have some tea. Tea? Tea is good ..."

... ... ...

How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?
7 or 8.

Good or Evil?
"...we are our flaws, but they don't have to define us as either good or evil."
Erica Crouch, Ignite

Reactions: Takumi
Alice%20RP_zpsorwzfmxn.jpg

Name
Kamryn "Kam" Fray

... ... ...

Appearance
Kam is a petite young woman that stands at a whopping 5'2". Her thick, wavy, blond tresses reaches her lower back and often looks a bit unkempt. Her eyes are a hypnetizing hazel, the perfect mixture of honey brown, gold, and a vibrant shade of green which accent her plump pink lips and fair skin. She has long, well defined legs, a tiny waist, and an ample bust line which is often hidden beneath baggy clothes.

Personality
Kam is good at keeping up appearances. On the outside, she generally comes across as thoughtful, quiet, and even a bit antisocial. She is an intelligent young woman who is constantly taking in any information she can get her hands on, particularly if she thinks it will benefit her later. Unless she loses the will to silence the voices. Then you may want to watch out.

... ... ...

Wonderland Allies
Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
The Caterpillar
March Hare
The Red Queen

Wonderland Enemies
Carpenter
Mock Turtle
The Tweedles

♥ Likes ♥
Tea, Coffee, Reading, Sweets, Pain, Blood, Horror Flicks, Photography

♦ Dislikes ♦
The Dollmaker, Water, Judgemental People, Loud Noises, Liars

... ... ...

Wonderland Weapon
Vorpal Blade

Specialties
Hysteria

... ... ...

How did your character get into Whittingham?
Kamryn was born to extremely Christian parents. Everything seemed fine until she reached the young age of six when she began hearing the voices. They were light hearted at first, encouraging her to have tea parties and to go on little adventures in the woods by the yard. They even made a language all their own that only they could understand! By the time she reached her early teens, her parents were no longer so amused. Kam became more withdrawn, colder, and even went as far as killing the small animals she found in the forest. She insisted to her parents that it was the voices, they told her she needed to do it.

Being the good Christians that they were, Kamryn's parents turned to the church for guidance. Kamryn was possessed, the priests said. She just needed a simple exorcism. Once the demon was gone, Kam would be their little girl again. When the exorcism didn't work, her parents tried doing the only thing they could to rid themselves of this demonic issue. They tried drowning her in the bathtub. She doesn't remember much after that besides the voices screaming that she needed to fight back.
[ Schizophrenia ]

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?
"You know you want to stay here with us, Kam. You like it here, fit in here. You belong here ... No I don't ... ! Yes you do, Kam. Stay for a while, have some tea. Tea? Tea is good ..."

... ... ...

How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?
7 or 8.

Good or Evil?
"...we are our flaws, but they don't have to define us as either good or evil."
Erica Crouch, Ignite
Love the character! Stick up a post for her and introduce her to the world of Wonderland! ^-^

Love the character! Stick up a post for her and introduce her to the world of Wonderland! ^-^
Awesome! Glad you like her. You made the banners everyone seems to be using right? Would you mind making me one to use in my posts? I absolutely love them! If not, no big deal! Just thought I would ask. ^.^

The Link to the photo I used before I saved, resized, and uploaded it is in the spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Glad you like her. You made the banners everyone seems to be using right? Would you mind making me one to use in my posts? I absolutely love them! If not, no big deal! Just thought I would ask. ^.^

The Link to the photo I used before I saved, resized, and uploaded it is in the spoiler.

317e1dz.png

LINK: http://i59.tinypic.com/317e1dz.png

Here you go hun :)

Still joining this...lol but Ali you know busy, char hopefully later today or tomorrow.

Rofl, that would be horrible if I did and haven't posted lol. Nope not yet, want a unique character lol. Which most of the time they are...my crazy mind lol.

Rofl, that would be horrible if I did and haven't posted lol. Nope not yet, want a unique character lol. Which most of the time they are...my crazy mind lol.
Haha, alright, well I'll be posting tomorrow night some time, then I'll probably need to post again for CDM and for Blissville and for...good fucking god, I have so many RP's X'D

I actually won't be able to join this RP after all. I don't think I'll have time to post and stuff for this and my other RPS... Sorry, @Ali!

Due to my health growing progressively worse i'm going to have to cut down on my rp's. By a lot. I apologize for dropping but it seems i really have no choice. Wishing you all well in your rp, however!

Due to my health growing progressively worse i'm going to have to cut down on my rp's. By a lot. I apologize for dropping but it seems i really have no choice. Wishing you all well in your rp, however!
Get well soon, hun ♥ Thanks for RP'ing with us when you did :)

Imgur
DEa6s9E.jpg

Name: Maddix Bleddyn
"I'm Maddix. Daddy named me even though Mama didn't like the name."
"Everybody says I'm small for my age... How big am I supposed to be anyway?"
"Well... that's a dumb question to be asking. Do I look like anything different to you?"
--
Appearance:
Quite petite for her age, Maddix has white-blonde hair just past her shoulders and intense blue eyes. Her eyebrows are almost constantly furrowed in a frown even when she is smiling. The girl is rather undeveloped, but has a certain maturity about her that can be unsettling. Maddix has incredibly fair skin, giving her a sickly appearance.

"Daddy used to say that I looked like a little angel. But I don't know what angels look like. I guess like me."

Personality: Maddix is a wholly unpredictable individual. She suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder, therefore tends to experience extreme mood swings. Typically between anger and anxiety, Maddix can switch from being terrified of being alone, to being angry for being bothered. Her turbulent emotions make her someone to be wary of, since her reactions tend to be violent. Her loving side is just as passionate with her intense desire to please and protect.
"Better mad with myself than normal and worrysome~"
--
Wonderland Ally(s):
Maddix doesn't tend to trust people, though depending on what the person does, this varies. So far, no allies.
"Only if they are nice to me! I don't like mean people!"

Wonderland Enemy(s): Just about everyone is considered an enemy till proven to be an ally.
"I'll bite you if you make me mad...."

Likes: Her most favorite thing in the whole world is donuts. Give her those, and she will be your friend forever. She also likes shiny things and soft music that doesn't hurt her ears.
"Pretty things make me smile."

Dislikes: Being alone, abuse, restraints and machinery.
"Don't leave me behind..."
--
Wonderland Weapon:
Vorpal Blade
Specialties: Butterfly Dodge
--
How did your character get into Whittingham?:
Maddix was a seemingly normal girl during the part of her childhood in which her father was still around. She was four years old when he one day left and never returned. Maddix had begun to develop ill behavior to the point that her mother took her to a doctor. Diagnosed at a young age for Borderline Personality Disorder due to her intense symptoms, Maddix was rejected by her single mother and given up as a ward of the state. From that point on, her hell started. Maddix was juggled back and forth between places with her behavior getting worse due to her mistreatment to the point she was deemed impossible to help due to an unfortunate accident with a tantrum and a newly blinded attendant, she was sent to Whittingham to take place in the experiment just after she was deemed to have mild Dissociative Identity Disorder, a possible offshoot of her already existing BPD.
"Mother hated me because I wasn't normal, and sent me away to these cold evil places. But that's okay, cause I hate her too."
--
How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?: Maddix doesn't really quite know yet. The girl is confused about the concept and rather enjoys her imaginary friends since that means she isn't alone. She has no particular plan beyond what crosses her mind the most recent.
"Maybe I shouldn't try to leave. Maybe the people here aren't so bad after all... just stuck... like me."
--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?:
Probably close to a seven or so. She's insane, but she's cognizant and quite intelligent.
"Hmm? Insane? I dunno. I'm just better at it than you, I guess."
--
Good or Evil?: Maddix probably leans more toward good, but in a chaotic fashion.
"Mommy said I was a little demon. Are demons bad or good?"
♦♥

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
If you're still accepting members, I went ahead and made a CS before I thought to ask. I'm an airhead sometimes.
My apologies.
Jello

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Jihae
If you're still accepting members, I went ahead and made a CS before I thought to ask. I'm an airhead sometimes.
My apologies.
Jello
Yes I definitely am :) I love the character ^-^
You can head on over to the IC and post whenever you'd like - but I should let you know ahead of time it's quite slow right now :) Just a fair warning, regardless of that fact, you're accepted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.