Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here and I am thinking up a post!

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Ali
My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Another one bites the dust. So sad :(
Alright, thanks for letting me know Kim.
I hope everything turns out alright for you!
@kimsim12

Whispers i havent been getting notices

dont worry i will post with in the next 48 hours promise!!!

Haha, no worries, sometimes it happens! By the way - sorry for the wait on your banner! My creative spiral has been going somewhat downhill lately, so I've been slacking, however, I'm working on it right now and it should be done within the hour; depending on how adiquite I find it x_x

@Justaddnutts

My bad for being so inactive guys! I had a couple things to take care of that pulled me away from IRL, also, my laptop is starting to give out - causing me to hate using it. But regardless, I've other means to write, so I'll soon have a post or two up :)
I hope to see you guys back in this as well, regardless of the character losses we've had so far v_v'

I'm a bit interested. Can I reserve a spot and possibly get a post up later since it's 1:59 am here and I have to read a few more things? If you're still accepting characters, that is. :0

Last edited:
I'm a bit interested. Can I reserve a spot and possibly get a post up later since it's 1:59 am here and I have to read a few more things? If you're still accepting characters, that is. :0
Yeah, definitely still accepting characters :)
Stick up a bio whenever you're not lulling in the am's heh.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Yeah, definitely still accepting characters :)
Stick up a bio whenever you're not lulling in the am's heh.

Lol, okay. I'll try and get around to making one. :3

f96ca9111783350ac11c14d7f06842dd.jpg

Name: Flynn Valentine

--
Appearance: Like the picture above. Just get rid of the nose piercings and the two lip piercings closest to the corner of his mouth. Flynn stands at a height of 5'5".

Personality: Flynn is random at times. He can be talkative or silent. He constantly looks over his shoulder and has a bit of a potty mouth. He was rather flirtatious as a child to both genders and that hasn't really changed much. He's rather kind to those he trusts and possibly either indifferent or cold to those he doesn't. He also has a thing for playing with people's hair (if he can reach) somewhat similar to Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

--

Wonderland Ally(s): Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat, Insane Child Leader, Mock Turtle

Wonderland Enemy(s): The Red Queen, The Mad Hatter, The Tweedles

Likes: Flynn likes animals (like puppies and kittens), flirting with cuties, knives, Disney related things, sleeping, eating, rainbows

Dislikes: Bugs, Whittingham and anything associated with it

--
Wonderland Weapon: Vorpal Blade, "Why not? It's a rather pretty blade...wonder how much blood I can get on it before those spies kill me?"

Specialties: Butterfly Dodge, "Butterflies are nice and maybe...just maybe they can save me from the spies hurting me?"
--
How did your character get into Whittingham?: At the age of twelve, Flynn started having delusions and hallucinations, having always felt as if he were being watched, and would mutter to himself at times. His mother just brushed it off at first. At one point he woke up in the middle of the night screaming for someone to "Make the voices stop."

His mother didn't know what to do with the boy at first, not knowing that what he had was a case of Paranoid Schizophrenia. So, she decided that Whittingham would be best for him and sent him off there where he would spend the next five years at Whittingham, missing his mother greatly.

How do they plan to get out of Wonderland?: He currently has no plan. Plans aren't really his forte.

--
How insane is your character on a scale from 1-10?: Ehhhh, maybe a 5.5??

Good or Evil?: Good

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali
I am, im just a little angry at the post considering i had it almost complete THEN MY COMPUTER DIED im pouting basically

Oh nooo Q_Q Did it save as a draft??
It didn't and now i'm like....hours....wasted.....It's kinda frustrating to have to go back and re do it so i'm just trying to gather my barings and start again

I love it :) Head on over to the IC and stick up a post.

It didn't and now i'm like....hours....wasted.....It's kinda frustrating to have to go back and re do it so i'm just trying to gather my barings and start again
Eesh - I know the feeling. Well, if it were lost, perhaps it was because what was going to come after it would be even better ^_^

@Polystical You were, thank you for that~ ♥
The tag is mostly aimed at Shayla and Justaddnutss - they've been very quiet :P
Also @Lizzy,
Sorry your banner is taking me so long - I got distracted today but outside circumstances and haven't managed to get on until just now (11:15pm), I'll have it done either later tonight, or tomorrow!
Sorry for the delay :)

@Ali, it's fine. No need to rush. c:

Did everyone go poof?? (´・_・`)

Status
Not open for further replies.