Escape From Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland'esq RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I definitely am :) I love the character ^-^
You can head on over to the IC and post whenever you'd like - but I should let you know ahead of time it's quite slow right now :) Just a fair warning, regardless of that fact, you're accepted :D
Thank you very much. I look forward to it. It doesn't have to be fast to be good roleplay.

Reactions: Takumi and Ali
I'll try and post sometime this week guys. I'm sorry for my laziness! ( ;~;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
are spots still available i love wonderland and enjoy everything about it

Yes, spots are always available :)
I should let you know in advance though, this RP is shooting out maybe 1-3 posts a week, so it's quite slow at the moment.
However, everyone who is apart of this is an amazing RP'er and I think you'd really enjoy it once it gets a spurt pf energy again ^^

Yay!!!!!! I'll make my character tomorrow and post it up on here "jumping up and down excitedly"

Reactions: Ali
For my character's appearance can I post pictures that show what she looks like there real life pics but I can't find one that represents her well enough?_?

Could my characters hair color change when shes in wonderland

Yes, most definitely. I'd honestly be surprised if much stayed the same in an insane persons mind whilist trapped in a place called "Wonderland" x)

8484c732eba9f29f9cf25806cce950b8.png
Before wonderland
d5ce0ba0ea95f646bd44ddcce9290c95.png
after wonderland

Name: Psy
Appearance: the pictures show all
Personality: When she was born and turned 4 her parents found out she has a serious case of schizophrenia it was in one of the worse stages that the doctors had ever seen. She was moved from asylum to asylum the doctors never being able to cure her in fact they made it worse when she turned 10 her illusions turned into nightmares seeing creatures not from this world and people not quit human looking but she enjoyed them she liked one vision more than any other calling him Mr. Hatter he was the most human like one of all her illusions. He would always come to her when she felt stressed and alone talking to him although it always looked like she was talking to herself.

Wonderland ally: the hatter, and the white rabbit
Likes: mixing blood with her tea, and the thought of being in wonderland forever
Dislikes: the twiddles, mouse, march hare
Weapon: teapot
Specialties: floating
How she got into whittingham: The last asylum was fed up with her when she found a way to cut herself and draw a hat that looked like hell itself on the wall. Bringing her to Whittingham because the son was interested in her conditions.
Plan for getting out of wonderland: she doesn't even think of one she loves wonderland to much
Insane: 10
Good or evil: Evil

Reactions: Takumi and Ali
8484c732eba9f29f9cf25806cce950b8.png
Before wonderland
d5ce0ba0ea95f646bd44ddcce9290c95.png
after wonderland

Name: Psy
Appearance: the pictures show all
Personality: When she was born and turned 4 her parents found out she has a serious case of schizophrenia it was in one of the worse stages that the doctors had ever seen. She was moved from asylum to asylum the doctors never being able to cure her in fact they made it worse when she turned 10 her illusions turned into nightmares seeing creatures not from this world and people not quit human looking but she enjoyed them she liked one vision more than any other calling him Mr. Hatter he was the most human like one of all her illusions. He would always come to her when she felt stressed and alone talking to him although it always looked like she was talking to herself.

Wonderland ally: the hatter, and the white rabbit
Likes: mixing blood with her tea, and the thought of being in wonderland forever
Dislikes: the twiddles, mouse, march hare
Weapon: teapot
Specialties: floating
How she got into whittingham: The last asylum was fed up with her when she found a way to cut herself and draw a hat that looked like hell itself on the wall. Bringing her to Whittingham because the son was interested in her conditions.
Plan for getting out of wonderland: she doesn't even think of one she loves wonderland to much
Insane: 10
Good or evil: Evil
Nice :) I'll add her to the first page. Feel free to post in the IC at your leisure :)

Apologies to everyone here ♥ I'll be getting a post up as soon as I can :) Thank you for sticking with me ^3^

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Pardon Moi but do you still have room for one more ^~^ I couldn't help myself when I saw Wonderland, but the only sad part is that I won't be able to have a Cs done very quickly. I will try to have a WIP up tonight after I get home from work though if you still have room.

Pardon Moi but do you still have room for one more ^~^ I couldn't help myself when I saw Wonderland, but the only sad part is that I won't be able to have a Cs done very quickly. I will try to have a WIP up tonight after I get home from work though if you still have room.
There's always room for more - no rush on the CS's, the RP itself is quite slow :x Mostly due to my ignorance, but I'll be picking it back up asap...I just need to get my ducks in a row x'D

This might seem redundant for you, but do you have room for another? Also is there a certain writing level you prefer/require for this?
- nope never mind just read the last eight pages of this thread XD since you know, I don't think sometimes...I'll post my CS soon

Last edited by a moderator:
:diamond:image.jpeg

Name: Pandora (Pan) Loveway
"You don't understand. I'm Pan, and she's Pandora."
"Mother says that I'm a boy, but Pandora said that she lied."
Appearance: Pan has fiery red hair that's supposed to be cut like a guy's, completely contrasting to her forest green eyes. She has a lovely complexion of pale skin with few freckles grouping together in one cluster on her face, and her frame is small and flat, truly making people mistake her for a boy. Her height is a lovely 5'0, and before Whittingham's she was seen wearing men's button up shirts and jeans.
Personality: Usually Pan likes to isolate herself from people, constantly talking to her 'friend' Pandora. Once she finally recognizes you as a friend though, Pan acts around you as she does around Pandora, which is energetic, huggable, and childish, which contrasts greatly to the politely cold front she shows strangers.
Dislikes: Dolls, the color white, people or things that hate cuddles
Allies: While she doesn't consider them as allies, Pan considers the Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit as "animals that need affection".
"Can't you see that all these poor things need are affection?"
Enemies: Anything that scares, or disgusts, Pandora or Pan, including the Doll Leader, and the Tweedle brothers.
"Shush Pandora, that's not very nice to say..."
Weapon: Teapot Cannon (the gold/red one)
"Pandora, don't those creatures look a bit...parched?"
Specialty: Shrinking
"Pandora, do you remember seeing that when we were larger?"
How she got into Whittingham's: Pan was raised by a single mother, who never really wanted a daughter, but a son. Because of this small fact, Pandora, basically renamed Pan by her mother, was always treated as a boy, and was abused both verbally and physically whenever she reminded her mother that dhe was actually in fact, a girl. At any social gathering, mainly school, Pan tended to isolate herself, constantly immersing herself in a game of chess with her new beloved friend Pandora, who nobody else can see. One day, her mother was drunk, and in a rampage told Pan that if she "was a good boy" her father would never had left. This caused the twelve year old to finally snap, grabbing a pair of scissors and stabbing her mother in the throat, watching her die a slow, painful death. Once she was dead, Pan called the authorities, who immediately sent her to the asylum once they figured out that her 'father' was actually dead. Though they never told Pan her father was dead, and she just went calmly, Pandora holding her hand the entire trip there. (Schizophrenia and Multiple personality disorder)
Escape Plan: Pan wants to explore the entirety of Wonderland before deciding if she wants to leave.
"I'll stay for sure if I find me and Pandora a good chess partner to play with."
Insane on a scale of 1-10: borderline of eight and nine.
"Me, insane? Pandora, doesn't that sound just crazy?"
Good or evil: Doesn't matter, she'll kill whoever tries to kill her first.
"Between you and me, I'm always on Pandora's side.":heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
This might seem redundant for you, but do you have room for another? Also is there a certain writing level you prefer/require for this?
- nope never mind just read the last eight pages of this thread XD since you know, I don't think sometimes...I'll post my CS soon
You're more than welcome to join hun, but just a disclaimer on my end, this RP gets probably 1 post each week, and is VERY slow (mostly due to my absence), so if you're alright with that, I'll stick your character up right away, she's very cool ^^

You're more than welcome to join hun, but just a disclaimer on my end, this RP gets probably 1 post each week, and is VERY slow (mostly due to my absence), so if you're alright with that, I'll stick your character up right away, she's very cool ^^
Alright, thanks a bunch, and I don't mind it being slow, actually that's much more helpful with my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.