EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to return his smile with her own, Zar'Le kissed her once more. Flinching slightly as she felt his tongue against her lips, she shivered, not used to the feeling. Zar'Le had been the only man she had kissed, and every little thing he did was new and different to her. Hesitating only for a moment, she slowly began to part her lips against his, until they were wide enough that he could move his tongue into hers. Her eyelids falling shut, she tentatively touched her tongue to his when she felt it inside of her mouth. The connection was enough to send shivers down her spine.

As he felt Evelyn's hesitation, he suddenly regretted what he had done. It was his instincts that had told him to do it. For a brief moment, he hated his instincts. Then he felt her lips part for him. It seemed like it took an eternity to him.
Then their tongues met.
And he no longer regretted anything.
He started by simply touching her tongue with his own, yet as the seconds, or minutes, or hours passed, his tongue started acting more playfully. Touching hers, only to pull back, making her chase his. Wrapping his longer tongue around her's and pulling gently on it as he did, he let out a low hiss of pure joy.

Returning the kiss with as much fervor as he was giving her, Evelyn felt tickley as his tongue wrapped itself around hers, smiling slightly at his low hiss. Her hand finding his, she felt time stretching, as if her mind knew how much she was enjoying this moment, while her other hand placed itself upon his chest, rubbing tiny circles on the scales there.

His tongue kept playing with hers as he felt her hands on him, making his free hand roam up and down her back, both to get her closer to him and to simply feel her with his hand. He couldn't help but to let out another small hiss, before he slowly started breaking the kiss, no matter how little he wanted it, as he felt something urgent. As their mouths were separated once more, he took a few heavy breaths, before he finally did what he had broken the kiss for. To say four words.

"I love you Evelyn."

Evelyn made a soft whimpering sound as he pulled away from her slowly, wanting to remain kissing him. Pouting at him while simultaneously trying to get her own heartbeat under control, she was taken aback as he said that he loved her. All disappointment that he had broken the kiss disappeared after that, and she found a wide smile forming upon her face as she said, "...Zar'Le, I love you, too." Her words had dropped to a whisper then, before she leaned back closer to him, placing the faintest ghost of a kiss upon his lips. Pretending to pull away, she waited a moment before pressing her lips fully onto his again.

His smile widened as he heard Evelyn reply to him, and as she leaned in to kiss him again, he was about to let out a hiss of haplessness. Yet as the kiss could barely be called that, the hiss turned to one akin to a whine. Yet almost before he had time to make a sound, she was back on his lips, and he did not hesitate sending his tongue back into her mouth, almost desperate to touch her's again. The hand on her back started rubbing again, desperately trying to find an opening in her clothing to feel her skin under its fingers.

Evelyn shivered again as she felt Zar'Le's tongue enter her mouth once more, but was returning the kiss with just as much desperate need as him. Feeling his hand running along her back, she smiled softly into the kiss, pulling away only for brief moments to take in a small breath, before locking lips with him again.

As he kept kissing Evelyn desperately Zar'Le's tail snaked it's way down to the underside of her gown and caressed her skin, slowly moving upwards, towards her thighs. He knew he once more might be crossing her boundaries, yet he simply had to feel her skin against his scales.

A new type of blush coming to her cheeks as she felt Zar'Le's tail caressing the skin on her legs, Evelyn shivered at the unfamiliar touch, and pulled away for a second. Catching her breath, she smiled softly, before lying down with her head upon his chest, kissing the scales there lightly before doing so.

As she pulled away, he pulled his tail back slightly, afraid he'd gone too far. Her smile reassured him slightly, yet he kept his tail barely above her knees, just in case. As she laid down on his chest, he let out another small hiss as he kissed the top of her head again. His hand slowly stroked her back, and he simply enjoyed the feeling of closeness once more.

Evelyn sighed softly, loving how he was simply holding her once more. When she couldn't stand not kissing Zar'Le anymore, she pushed herself back up slightly. Placing her lips upon his for a moment, she pulled back afterwards, smiling down at him. "What would your mother think if she saw us?"

"I think she would have mixed feelings... On the one hand, she might be happy that we love each other. One of all parents' greatest dreams is for their child to be happy, isn't it? But on the other hand... She might feel that it would be her duty to punish us, or tell someone. I think she is more of the first though." He answered, placing a quick peck on her lips once more. "My father would probably be the second though... But we should be fine, as long as we keep it inside this room. And, occasionally the bath, I guess." He said with a slightly naughty smile.

Giggling softly, she said, "My father, as soon as he saw us, would want to chase you away with a cooking knife." Smiling, she kissed him, this time longer than he had earlier. "But he wouldn't really do anything," she continued afterwards. Resting upon him again, she closes her eyes gently, her hand laying on his chest.

"Well, that is good to know." Zar'Le chuckled. "Still, it makes me look forward to the marriage. At least then I can kiss you, without the fear of being chased by a man wielding a knife." He chuckled some more at the thought. He imagined the marriage in his head for a few moments, before he remembered that they might have different customs than his own. "There wont be anyone chasing me with a knife at the wedding, will there?" He asked with a playful grin.

"No, nothing like that, I don't think so," Evelyn said with a chuckle, smiling. After a moment, she said, "I'm excited for the marriage, too." Grinning, she looked back up to him. "At least I think my father likes you. Sometimes he would be so protective of me..." she trails off, smiling softly.

"Fathers tend to be that to their daughters. And I can especially understand it with you." He said with smile, as he gently stroked her back. "But it's good to know that he likes me. Or else, every visit could become a bit awkward. Oh, you should have seen my father when one of my sisters announced her marriage to him. I wouldn't say he was mad, but he sure was shocked. He never really got over that..." Zar'Le trailed off, as he obviously got lost in thoughts.

Smiling, Evelyn agreed with him, laughing softly. She didn't want to alert his mother or father that they had slept together that night, and was keeping her tone quiet, in case either of them were awake. When they finally were married, she decided, she could kiss him as much as she wanted. Pushing herself back up, she placed her lips upon his again.

The kiss brought Zar'Le back from his memories. It took him a moment, but then he started returning the kiss. He would have been happy to stay in bed with her all day, not caring much for the rest of the world. Yet he also knew that spending the whole day there would make his parents suspicious. Yet the lips on his own seemingly sucked all thoughts of getting out of bed out of his head.

Kissing him for as long as she needed to--or until her breath ran out--Evelyn pulled away anyways, breathless once more. "We should probably go tell your parents that we didn't both die overnight, before they start checking our rooms." Smiling, she pushed herself into a seated position, shifting herself so she was on his lap. Taking his hands, she pulled him up, until there faces were just inches apart. Kissing him softly, she smiled up at him.

Once more, Zar'Le returned Evelyn's kiss, and once more it pained him that he had to let go at some point. Ever so slowly, he pulled his head back, breaking the kiss. He looked into her eyes, smiling. "Yes, I guess you're right. Better to take a brake to tell them we're fine, rather than keeping it up until they find us to be... more than fine. He gave her one more peck on her lips, before he let go of her so she could stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.