EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing softly, she opened her mouth, taking the fruit into her mouth. Chewing it thoughtfully, she smiled. "It's really good," she said, once she swallowed. "You have good taste," she said, kissing his cheek softly. "Thank you." Taking another bite of the fruit, she grinned at him while she ate, loving the sweet taste of the fruit.

"I do?" He asked, taking a small bite of the fruit himself. And indeed, it was sweet and juicy. "I do! I guess you're a lucky lady then." He said, wrapping his tail gently around her ankle. "You've got someone who knows how to feed his hungry lady. His hungry lady that'll be eating a whole lot more than him too. But I'm not going to complain about something like that. It's a small sacrifice for soft skin and beautiful hair, after all." He said, placing a soft kiss on her cheek in return.

"Thank you," Evelyn said, blushing from his compliment. Resting her head on his shoulder, she ate another bite of the fruit. In between bites of fruit, she would kiss Zar'Le gently, loving each moment she was with him. When she finished all the fruit, she kissed him again, this time for longer.

Zar'Le wrapped his arms around her waist and returned her kisses, hissing slightly as he did. As they pulled apart once more, he looked her in the eyes and said "I think my love is cuddly when she's full." He said, before giving her soft neck a loving kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.