EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blushing from the compliment, she was surprised when he came to her and kissed her once more, this time deeper than the others had been. Returning the kiss with just as much fervor, she wrapped her arms around his neck, not daring to break the kiss, afraid that she wouldn't get a chance later. When she was feeling fuzzy-headed from lack of air, she pulled away, breathlessly whispering, "What if you mother or father sees us?"

"I don't care if they do." He whispered back, holding her by her waist. "And what if they do? We're gonna get married. What can they do? Call it of because we... Like each other?" He asked, smiling, before giving her another quick kiss. He hadn't really given his parents any thought in this. He really didn't know how they'd react, nor what they would, or could, do. He had been far to busy with the woman next to him. A hint of fear spread through him for a moment. "Well... I suppose you're right... We should probably keep our faces separated during dinner then. But who is to say we couldn't be quite tired from today's travel, and head for bed early?" He gave her a hinting smile.

Giggling at his suggestion, she nodded, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him again. Pulling away sooner this time, she said, "We should probably go eat now, in case they think that we're doing something we shouldn't be..." Taking her hands from him, she interlaces the fingers of one hand with his. Losing herself in her thoughts, she felt flickers of excitement flutter through her as she thought about sleeping in the same bed as Zar'Le. Even though it wasn't anything more than being held and holding him, she still felt excited about it.

He held onto Evelyn for a moment longer, before he letting go waist, and instead taking her hand and interlacing their fingers. "Yes, we don't want them interrupting us in something we should or shouldn't be doing." He said with a mischievous smile, before they started walking up again.

Zar'Le hadn't let go as they got back to the kitchen, yet he was obviously trying to hide it a bit. Ahri was nowhere to be seen, and Pelz'Dre was apparently finishing the meal over at the counter. Using the importunity when his mother wasn't looking, Zar'Le pulled Evelyn with him to the table, and taking seats in the middle of the long side nearest the entrance. His mother noticed them from the sounds from them getting seated. "Well there you are! I almost thought I had to go get the two of you, or I'd have to eat all by myself!" She said in a mock-angry tone. "I'm sorry mother. We lost track of time, as I was showing Evelyn the house." He explained, as he wrapped his tail around her leg, excited slightly by the thought that they could be caught red tailed, and red handed, as he had yet to let go of her hand.

Having a hard time keeping the smile off her face, Evelyn squeezed his hand gently, before saying, "I'm sorry, too. I had many questions and it was difficult getting anything done. It's my fault, really." Feeling her stomach tying itself in knots in hunger, she winced for a second. Feeling her heart beating, so hard that she thought Zar'Le could feel it through her fingers, she felt her excitement rise, unsure of what it might look like if Zar'Le's parents caught them with hands linked together and his tail around her leg. However, she assured herself, the contract had already been signed, and nothing ill could come from the knowledge that she and Zar'Le had feelings for each other.

"Now, now, don't fight over the blame. You got here in time, so it doesn't matter." Pelz'Dre said as she walked towards the table with a plate in each hand. She placed one in front of each of them, slabs of meat on the one and local fruits and berries laid out decoratively on the other, before going back and getting another for herself. "I'm sure you're both hungry, so I won't hold you back. Eat up younglings!" She said, as she sat down, watching them start to eat for a few moments before she did so herself. She wondered why they used only one hand to eat, but she didn't question it. Zar'Le did as his mother said, and took one of the meat-slabs in his free hands, and was about to rip it apart like he mostly did, yet stopped himself. Instead of ripping of flesh he usually did, he rather tried biting it apart, with mixed success.

Eating the fruits, a soft smile upon her face, Evelyn paused to say, "This is very good. Thank you so much for making it, especially upon such short notice." Returning to her food, she occasionally glances at Zar'Le, watching how he was eating. It was odd, to say the least. She had never seen someone eat meat before, and it was strange and interesting at the same time. When her stomach protested, she returned to eating, loving the wonderful taste of the berries and other fruits across her tongue.

"Oh, its nothing dear. As I said, nobody has to go hungry in my house, and therefor, I've always got a well-stocked kitchen. And sure, my little hatchling here is just like his father, always preferring to eat a good steak, rather than a salad, but I still get the occasional lust for something else, myself. And, of course, we get visitors sometimes that prefer it a bit more varied." She replied with a smile. She ate mostly by tearing the meat apart, yet somehow, she still seemed gentle as she did.

Zar'Le blushed slightly at his mother's comment, yet it faded quickly, as he was distracted by both his own and Evelyn's food. He had never really understood how someone could eat anything with so blunt teeth. But then again, fruits could simply be crushed by them, he figured. As he looked towards Evelyn as he took another bite of his food, he noticed a small piece of it having managed to escape his mouth, and was now sliding down his chin. Quickly, he lashed out his long tongue, catching the piece and pulling it back in, hoping she hadn't noticed.

Giving his mother a sweet smile, she focused her attention upon her food, eager to finish it quickly so she could spend more time alone with Zar'Le. Hoping her impatience wasn't showing, she glanced over at him to see a long tongue shooting out of his mouth, catching a piece of food and catching it. His tongue going back into his mouth, she didn't say anything, knowing she had her little quirks that were odd. It might be acceptable in his culture, she decided, and removed the subject from her mind.

Zar'Le finished his meal, only to notice Evelyn being done before him. He didn't mind though, it just meant less time spent in front of his mother, and more time spent just with her. "Once again, mother, you have overdone yourself." He said, as he slowly stood up. "But it's getting late, and we are both tired from today's journey, so we will retire to our rooms. Goodnight mother, and lazh'ah." He said before he almost pulled Evelyn with him out of the room.
As they approached the bedrooms, Zar'Le stopped suddenly, and pulled Evelyn into a quick kiss, before he opened the door to his room. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait." He was almost sure she enjoyed it as much as he had done though, so he was almost unsure why he apologized.
The room behind the door was not the tidiest of rooms. It had some clothes scattered around the floor, though other than that, it wasn't too bad. In one of the corners of the roof, there was a spiderweb with its inhabitant, Azyandra, though she appeared asleep.
As he entered, something dawned on him. "Um... What kind of nightwear do you use? I mean... I usually sleep with... No clothing, but I suppose I should wear something tonight..." He started shifting through the mess on the floor, looking for a pair of pants that wouldn't bother him in his sleep.

"Thank you, for everything," Evelyn told Zar'Le's mother, standing up with him. "Goodnight," she called over her shoulder, walking after him. Giving his mother a slight wave as she did so, smiling in her direction. Smiling into the kiss Zar'Le gave her in near the bedrooms, she shakes her head when he apologizes. "I-it's fine," she says with a smile.

Walking into his room after him, she takes it all in, gazing around at it, smiling. However, she couldn't hold back a blush, from being in a man's room, even if it was her future husband.

Blushing at his comment, Evelyn said, "I've got a nightclothes to wear. I'll, um, go change into them now." Leaving him, she steps into her bedroom, quickly changing into a soft white gown that went to her knees. Taking the quilt from her bed, she carries it to his room, saying through the door, "I'm coming in, Zar'Le," before pushing open the door.

As Evelyn left, Zar'Le took one of his gray pants and quickly changed out of his robes. He was getting his tail through it's hole Evelyn warned him of her return. "It's clear." He simply said, turning towards her. And what met his eyes, was a thing of beauty he'd be lucky enough to share bed with.

"This way, my fair lady." Zar'Le said as he closed the door and gently took Evelyn's hand and leading her towards his bed, making sure to warn her of the step. He wasn't really sure what made him suddenly act like that, but she probably didn't mind.

Zar'Le's bed was a lot like the rest of his room. Pillows and blankets spread across it, with an extra large pile obviously being the one he usually used. He laid down, patting the bed next to him, and took Evelyn in his arms as she laid down. "I don't think I'll have much trouble sleeping tonight, unless a little nymph keeps me up." He said with a smile, before giving her lips a small peck.

After Zar'Le kissed her, she snuggled down into his arms, a slight smile upon her face. Lying there, simply enjoying his touch, she is silent for a moment before looking up at him. "I don't think I'll have trouble sleeping either, as long as I'm next to you." She smiles before kissing him once more, closing her eyes as she did so.

Zar'Le fell asleep easily after their final kiss, holding the nymph gently with his hands, and his tail simply laid over her. Her heat, the tolls of the day and the feeling of having the world's best teddy in his arms made it one of the better nights in his life.

He didn't wake again, until the sun shone onto his face early in the morning. For a moment, he thought he had had a great dream, which the woman he was supposed to meet today probably never would live up to. Then he noticed the woman in his arms. It brought a smile to his face, as he simply closed his eyes and fell asleep again, now holding her slightly closer to himself.

Stirring a little later in the morning, to find Zar'Le still asleep, Evelyn smiled softly, at both the closeness of their bodies and the gentle expression upon his face. Placing a kiss on his cheek, she closed her eyes once more, but didn't let herself go back to sleep. Instead, she marveled at the feeling of being held in the arms of someone else, at how tender and caring he was being towards her.

The sun slowly rose, still shining on the two, yet it took some time before Zar'Le stirred again. Evelyn appeared to still be sleeping, so he couldn't really move much, as that'd probably wake her. Yet he didn't mind. If he didn't have to, he wouldn't move himself much in a very long time. He gently kissed the top of her head, before he lay his head back down with a smile.

Feeling Zar'Le moving next to her, kissing her gently, she reopened her eyes, seeing him smiling. Shifting around a little, she placed a kiss upon his lips this time, and whispers, "Good morning." Settling back down next to him, she smiled, yawning. Squinting her eyes against the soft morning sunlight, she brought a hand up to shield her eyes until her eyes readjusted to the light.

Feeling some shuffling and a kiss on his lips, Zar'Le was pretty sure Evelyn was awake. "Good morning to you too." He whispers back at her, as his tail starts stroking her lightly. "You've slept well, I hope? I know I did, thanks to something soft next to me." He kept on, putting another soft kiss on her head.

Smiling, Evelyn nodded, and said, "I'm glad you slept well. I did too, probably because you're right next to me." Yawning again, she turns her head and closes her eyes briefly, not wanting Zar'Le to smell her morning breath, before shutting her mouth once more. Turning back towards him, she grins before kissing him, slightly more deeply than she had earlier.

Zar'Le couldn't help but to smile as she turned away, with her yawn. The kiss that followed didn't exactly ruin his mood either. As she broke the kiss again, he pulled her on top of him, put his arms around her again, gently stroking her back. He grinned at her for but a moment, before kissing her deeply again. His tongue poked tryingly against her lips, as if asking permission to enter her mouth. Having slept with her in his arms had made him want to try a bit more, yet hopefully nothing to make her uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.