EquinoxSol x Dedtoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn answered, "It's...it's fine, I don't mind your tail on my leg. But...I would like to hold your hand sometimes." Reaching under the water, she finds his hand, interlacing her fingers with his. "Y-you don't mind, do you?" she asks, suddenly embarrassed as well. She didn't know exactly why she was embarrassed, except that his culture was so different than hers, and she was now a part of it. It both scared and excited her.

As she took his hand in hers, he once more twisted his tail around her leg, inching himself a bit closer once more. "N-no, of course not!" He said, giving her hand a squeeze. "I haven't minded anything you've done with me as long as I've known you." He said, looking into her eyes. Her pupils were so... round compared to his own yellow ones. Yet right then and there, he felt that they were the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen. So different, yet so similar. After what felt like a long time of staring, he added "And I doubt I'll mind anything we'll do in the future either."

Evelyn felt herself blushing again as he said that he wouldn't mind anything they have done or will do, but thankfully it seemed that Zar'Le was preoccupied with something, as he was staring into her eyes very intently. Smiling, she stood up on the tips of her toes, certain he could hear her heart beating in her chest. Placing a quick, soft kiss upon his scaled lips, she soon was all the way back in the water, the redness on her cheeks covering most of her face. Almost immediately, she said, "I'm sorry, if that made you uncomfortable, Zar'Le, I just...felt like I needed to do that..." she trails off, not looking him in the eyes.

Zar'Le hadn't been able to look away from her eyes, especially when it almost seemed like they came closer to him. But that had been exactly what had happened. She had come closer. And... She had even kissed him. He could feel his mouth trying to kiss back, even though she had pulled back almost instantly. He blushed far more than he could ever have remembered doing before, even when together with her. He stood there for a few seconds, attempting to produce a response when she spoke, before finally uttering "I-I-I don't mind..." He slowly crouched down to have his head at level with hers. "And... And that's a need I'm... Happy to help with..." He was almost surprised he still managed to speak at all, even more so that he could speak common, and he almost felt that the scales on his face had turned red permanently.

Worrying that she had offended Zar'Le by the kiss, Evelyn was about to say something, when he said that he didn't mind. As he went down to head-level with her, she couldn't keep the smile, and blush, off her face. Laughing a little at the bright red color upon his scales and the haltingness of his voice, she feels her heart starting to calm down slightly. As the blush slowly leaves her face, she is able to look up into his eyes, feeling her heart skip a beat at their color.

As Evelyn blushed as much as him, Zar'Le could feel himself relax slightly. Even more so as her laugh filled his ears for a brief moment, and as she looked into his eyes, he couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and kissed her soft lips. Compared to her kiss, he held it for a moment, before pulling back. As he pulled back, his blush returned in full force, and he bent downwards so only the top of his head was above water, allowing him to see and breathe, while still hiding. He looked up at her with his yellow eyes, as if he was saying sorry for what he did.

Evelyn's breath caught in her throat as Zar'Le kissed her, and she was left feeling empty when he pulled away from her. Watching as he sank lower into the water, trying to conceal his blush, she laughs again, before bending her knees slightly so that she was at eye-level with him. Leaning forwards more, she places her lips upon his, holding it there. Letting her eyes fall shut, she felt the blush appearing on her face once more, but told herself that it didn't matter.

She came eye to eye again... And kissed him once more... But she didn't break away this time. Zar'Le too closed his eyes, allowing himself to truly enjoy the kiss, and feeling his redness fade as he did. His free hand searched around the water a bit for Evelyn's hand. He found it, and gently gripped it. His tail let go of her foot, only to move itself around her back, touching her from hipbone to hipbone, gently pulling her closer to him. He hoped he didn't go to far with that. If she would break the kiss because of that, he would punch his own tail, no matter how little sense it made.

Shivering slightly as Zar'Le's tail wrapped itself around her hips, she could tell from his hesitation that he was worried that he had pushed it too far. However, instead of pulling away, she brought her free hand, placing at the joint which connected his neck to his shoulder. Rubbing the spot gently, she held the kiss for as long as she could, before she had to pull away to breathe. Breathing heavily, she whispered, "Thank you, Zar'Le, for being someone I wouldn't mind marrying. You're not at all like who I thought you would be. So...thank you." She smiles, before placing a soft, gentle kiss upon his lips, pulling away after a few seconds.

A small hiss of pleasure escaped Zar'Le at her touch, and even though he was running out of air, he was almost disappointed as she pulled away from him again. Yet it was all made up for by her whisper and another kiss. "No, thank you. For being such a woman. able to get me as open as I am right now." He whispered back, kissing her soft lips lovingly, once more. It was but a few seconds, yet it felt far too short, and his tail gently tried to pull her closer still. Right then and there, he felt that if time itself would stop, he wouldn't mind, as long as it meant he could keep kissing her.

After Zar'Le pulled away from her after that last kiss, she takes her hand from him. Standing up so that she wasn't almost completely under the water, she motions for him to do the same. Reaching up, she laces the fingers of her hands behind his neck, resting her head on his chest just under his chin. Closing her eyes once more, she sighs against his scales, the hints of a smile upon her face.

At Evelyn's signal, Zar'Le stood up as well, and he was rewarded for it with a beautiful nymph hanging around his neck. He let go of her hips with his tail, instead moving it downwards, circling it around her legs. His hands took the place of his tail, holding her gently around the waist, and his head rested ever so gently on top of hers. He closed his eyes, and enjoyed the closeness with a smile on his face.

He barely moved for several minutes, simply holding her lovingly, before he spoke, almost in a whisper. "If you choose to, we could lie like this tonight as well. Holding each other. Nothing more." He placed a kiss on top of her head, before going silent once more.

At first, she was too taken in by the feeling of his hands upon her waist and his tail on her legs to recognize that he was speaking, and was silent for several moments before looking up. "I...I'd like that," she says softly, looking up into his eyes. Leaning up, she gives him a tender kiss, holding it for a few seconds before sinking back down, snuggling back into his chest.

Once she again was resting her head on his chest, he gave the top of her head another kiss. "Then that is what we'll do." He whispered softly, before kissing her head once more.

Again, they simply stood there for a while, before he remembered something. Dinner would be server at any moment. He tried to push the thought away, wanting to simply stay there with her, just the two of them in the hot bath. But his stomach broke the silence with a low growl. He blushed once more, even though he had though he was done being embarrassed.

Hearing his stomach growling, Evelyn pulled away from him slightly, looking up into his eyes. "Are you hungry?" she asked, smiling. In truth, she was hungry as well, but had wanted to remain in Zar'Le's arms for as long as possible. Laughing softly at his blush, she says, "We should go eat...I'll go get dressed again." Waiting until he turned away, she went to her towel, wrapping it about herself once more. Going into the other room, she began drying herself off before getting dressed once more.

"...Maybe a bit." He answered her, he answered her, before he turned away so she could get up. When he heard the door close, he turned around and got out too. He, however, barely needed to dry off, as the water trouble finding anywhere to settle on his scales. Yet there always seemed to be a few spots where the water simply refused to let go off, most of which were on his head. Not seeing any reason not to, he used the towel to dry his head, not really thinking what would happen if Evelyn came back in.

Coming out of the other room without thinking, Evelyn came face to face with Zar'Le standing in front of her, without clothes on. A blush quickly coming to her face, she yelps, trying to push the door open enough for her to get back through. He had the towel on his head, probably drying off, but aside from that he was completely naked. Finally getting the door opened wide enough, she goes through, saying through it, "Zar'Le, p-put something on!" While she had seen men naked, it had almost always been someone she knew well, and was never someone she had any sort of romantic feelings for. As such, seeing Zar'Le without clothes was enough to send her into near hysterics.

Panic. That was what filled Zar'Le's mind, as he heard Evelyn yelp. He frantically tried getting the towel down from his head, to cover himself, yet the damn cloth seemed to be stuck there. As he finally got the towel off his head and down to cover his crotch, he started excusing himself, blushing deeply once more. "Sorry! Sorry! I-I didn't mean to, sorry! I wasn't expecting you to come back in here!" He had figured she would just give him a signal or something when she was changed, then walk out to the hall on the opposite side, yet it seemed he had been wrong.
A few more moments passed, as he tried getting the damn towel around himself again, before he once more opened his mouth. "I... I'm covered now..."

Walking out of the room, the blush still apparent upon her face, she says, "Zar'Le, I'm sorry, I should have given you a signal...It was my fault. I was just surprised..." Moving to him, she kisses him gently, wanting to tell him how sorry she was. After pulling away, still blushing, she says, "You better go get dressed...I'll wait in the hall for you."

Walking with him to the room, she goes into the hallway, leaving him with another, "I'm sorry," and waiting in the hallway for him to come out.

"It-It's fine..."He said, before she kissed him, making his blush fade slightly. "It would've happened at some point anyway. Though, probably not on accident..." His blush stopped fading at his own words as she walked into the hallway.

He quickly put on his clothes again and walked into the hallway to re-join her. As he opened the door, he was greeted by the stunning sight of Evelyn against the setting sun. "You're beautiful..." He said, after a moment of taking in the view, before he walked over to her and kissed her deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.