Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey too!

I assume Mickey would go for Belle because they would have met in the past for "Princess meet-ups" at Cinderella Castle.

As for Anna, Mickey can go to her and Elsa as well. Jack could butt in, but I think he'd be busy talking to Rapunzel and Flynn.

cool, i'll leave belle, anna, and elsa to mickey if that's ok with evryone else

Oh. Question. Where are the other Golden Characters at this time? I assume somewhere relatively safe, but wouldn't Mickey be worried about Minnie right about now?

They'll be included in my next "Mickey" post, once everybody's been introduced into the story.

Don't you worry, you'll see what's become of a few of them. You'll also learn of the fates of Merlin and Yen-Sid.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
cool, i'll leave belle, anna, and elsa to mickey if that's ok with evryone else

Works for me.

Also, I've been informed by @HollowEastWord to reserve Stitch as a possible addition. I've updated the OP with the reservation, but just informing everyone so they knew.

Works for me.

Also, I've been informed by @HollowEastWord to reserve Stitch as a possible addition. I've updated the OP with the reservation, but just informing everyone so they knew.

OO! Stitch sounds fun. But just so you know, he is experiment 626 , not 616. Also, you spelled Rapunzel wrong ;)

I haven't seen the move for so long, so its not my fault.

And oops.

There's a little response post those remaining can use to help write their intro posts.

• Thank You
As Rapunzel? Because I saw she reacted as Belle.

yeah. I mean why not both right? I feel like the taco girl.
Why not both?

I'm sorry! ... I actually only had Rapunzel respond to Flynn, Goliath and Jack! I'll have her react in the next post towards those two :3 ...anyways, I was trying to wait for Elsa's post first, so I could kinda have Anna do one of her super-excited freak out things XD ... I may not wait

No problem just wondering.
I was thinking of that too for Anna because I assume that Mickey would first materialize before the Queen and then Anna would be like...ooo magic!

@HollowEastWord ! you are needed!

Hello all, yes Elsa will be up soon, I've just been busy with studies and exams and well just school.

Okay its up...sorry if the speech colors aren't right I don't know all the names to all the colors.

That's cool, no worries!

I'm so ready to write right nowwww...

Anyway, Mulan decided not to join us... @RareSecret ?
Do you wanna come back? Can you?

I replied for Anna now :3

• Love
sdgf.png

Name: Fa Mulan
Nickname: Mulan
Preferred Weapon: doubled edged Chinese longsword
Abilities/Powers: Mulan can use Kung Fu.
Bio: Mulan is brave and courageous. She is also very intelligent and a quick thinker. Unlike normal Chinese girls from her time, she is outspoken and an independent thinker.
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.