Epic Disney: Reclaim the Magic Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaand, we've got 4!

Sweet. Now, let's get into discussions.

Anybody want to pitch ideas? I'm all ears.

So, if you're dead... Can you take off your head? And recite Shakespearean quotations? :3

Plot idea: the Sorcerer Yen Sid (or Merlin, take your pick) is aware of the Horned King's return and empowerment as well as his plan to destroy the Sword of Light. In repsonse, the sorcerer sends his former apprentice, Mickey Mouse, to recruit a band of heroes to defend the Sword and find a new wielder (Taran may have died of old age or something in the interim, thus freeing the blade for a new wielder).

Meanwhile, the Horned King's forces begin their assault on Disneyland, conquering the various lands one by one, and forcing our heroes to fight a running battle as they flee the overwhelming might of the Horned King - all the while desperately protecting the Sword of Light and searching just as desperately for one worthy enough to wield it against the ultimate evil!

"He who wieldeth this sword, if he be worthy, shall have the power of Thor..."

Er, yeah.

FUCK YOU, THATS BRILLIANT!

*hugs*

All in agreement say "Aye"

Aye. And better yet, the best place to start would be in Halloween Town, since its very different from the rest of Disneyland (technically its own pocket dimension, since the Holidays have to be accessed from that grove of portal-trees). The Sorcerer could have left the Sword of Light with Jack for safekeeping, since Jack is an equivalent rank to a King of a land or a Princess of Heart or another high ranking Disney agent that the Sorcerer would find trustworthy.

Oh yeah! Or maybe he have it to somebody stupid enough to not know what to do with it, therefore making it even more hidden.

Like Goofy. Imagine that lovable idiot with an all powerful item that can defeat evil, protecting something he knows very little about.

Haha, that makes me laugh. But I like your idea better.

Up for debate on who would be the wielder of the Sword of Light.

I'd keep any of my chars (Flynn Rider, Quasimodo, Jack Skellington) off that list personally; none struck me as HERO OF THE UNIVERSE types, just co-heroes or heroes of their own niche.

My short list on worthy wielder would be:
-Mickey Mouse (flagship character)
-Simba (knows all about responsibility and challenge)
-Tianna (knows all about working her way up)
-Rapunzel (because she is easily the most innocently naive thing I've seen out of Disney in a long time, so she is defaulted to tapping power out of truly-good artifacts in my mind)

My short list of ridiculously powerful characters who should be on this team protecting that Sword:
-Elsa (because she's what happens when Storm and Iceman have children together; she'd be a CG female human Sorcerer)
-Tianna or Mulan (both known for their cleverness, so they'd be the Smart Guy on the team; Tianna would be a NG female human expert with lots of Int and Mulan a LG femal human rogue/fighter with high Int)
-Quasimodo (we need a meat shield and melee fighter to keep mooks off Elsa so she can drop DPS; he'd be a CG male dwarf barbarian)
-Jack Skellington (you're wild card type; he's got agility, intelligence, and scare-themed crowd control powers, so maybe a buffer/debuffer or crowd controller; CN male human skeleton bard or wizard)

That's right, I just started giving people suggested D&D character classes.

EDIT: C'mon, you know Elsa on DPS, Quasi handling aggro, Jack on crowd control, and Mulan calling the shots would be all sorts of broken and kickass.

Haha, wow. That escalated quickly.

Glad to have you here, Raz. You are an over the top guy, but you're amazing at it.

Just imagine, I'm worse IRL.

Wife's a saint, putting up with it.

But yeah, HollowEastWorld/Elsa is our DPS.

What?

Don't tell me no one else thought that during "Let It Go."

It was the FIRST thing I thought of.

My first thought was "This is the song people won't stop singing? Its alright, but its better then the other stuff in here."

I want. a spot. Don't know who I want to be yet though..... ^.^

Mulan. We need a strategist and a badass. Mulan ranks highly. She has lots of fighter levels!

Umm...I have a fighter for you. Can wolves talk to the others in this rp? Because if so, I want Aleu from Balto II and Tinker Bell (the original version). I assume Mickey can understand what she says.

images
images

Niceplot! (I'm still sticking with Belle, Rapunzel and Anna XD)

.XD yaaay! So many friends!

@Ravenbelle, *glomps*

Yeah, go ahead and play Tink and Aleu, I'm fine with it! After all, Mickey could be a sort of interpreter for those without solid voices.

And @RareSecret, who would you like to play?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Youre just full of great ideas!
*GLOMPS BACK

So I know Mickey would interpret for Tink, but can Aleu talk to them directly?
Should it be limited to certain lands like Bambi's forests and the pridelands or maybe she talks to the others telepathically?

Nah, I think you're good. Disney has no shortage of talking animals, so the group would be able to understand them.

Perhaps Yen-Sid or Merlin (or both) cast a spell so that everyone in the group can communicate normally with one another?

Thatd be a really good idea!

Edit: Or..by the way Razilin described the plot as Mickey goes to gather people, he has a magical item that can do that to those he uses it on. Maybe a stone or a potion or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.