Epic Disney: Reclaim the Magic Kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!

So, who's up for some world deciding? Where should we go first/where should we start?

Are we going to start with an entry post of Mickey gathering everyone from the separate worlds?

Thatd be a really good idea!

Edit: Or..by the way Razilin described the plot as Mickey goes to gather people, he has a magical item that can do that to those he uses it on. Maybe a stone or a potion or something.

The only magical item Mickey will have is Walt's Paint Brush.

Or, as most know it as, The Magic Brush from Epic Mickey. Its his weapon.

I also want to involve that brush in the story, but I'm not sure how just yet.

Are we going to start with an entry post of Mickey gathering everyone from the separate worlds?

Could do, but let's see what everyone else wants to do.

For Reference:

Heroes:

Sora1297: Mickey Mouse
HollowEastWorld: Elsa
~Happily.Ever.After~: Anna, Rapunzel, and Belle
Razilin: Flynn Rider, Quasimodo, and Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King
Ravenbelle: Aleu and Tinkerbell

Locations and Villains:

Arendelle, Corona, Camelot, and the home land of the Seven Dwarves - Controlled by Maleficint (the Evil Queen), Hans, and Mother Gothel
The Pride Lands - Controlled by Scar
Agrabah - Controlled by Jafar
The Seven Seas/The Carribbean and Atlantica, and Neverland -Controlled by Captain Hook, Davy Jones, and Ursula
The Grid - Controlled by Clu and the MCP
Toon Town, The House of Mouse, Cinderella Castle - Controlled by Judge Doom and Maleficint
Prydain - Ruled by the Horned King
Halloween Town, Monster World, The Haunted Mansion, and the Disney Wasteland - Controlled by Oogie Boogie, the Mad Doctor, Randall, and the Phantom Blot
Mount Olympus/Greece - Controlled by Hades
France - Controlled by Judge Frollo and Gaston
New Orleans - Controlled by Mr. Fallacier
China - Controlled by Shan-Yu
London - Controlled by Cruella de Ville
Virginia/America - Controlled by Governor Ratcliffe

Really, we can probably relegate these villains into a pecking order.
Adrendelle/Corona/Camelot/homeland of the Seven Dwarves - Controlled by Maleficint, with Hans and Mother Gothel as her lieutenants.
The Pride Lands - Scar rules absolutely.
Agrabah - Jafar likewise rules absolutely.
Seven Seas/Caribbean/Atlantica/Neverland - Davy Jones, being pretty much an immortal walking Cthulhu, is the big bad of the area with Ursula as his chief advisor and Captain Hook as the admiral of his fleet.
The Grid - Clu and the MCP.
Toon Town/House of Mouse/Cinderella Castle - I can see these all being lumped together as icons of Disneyland. I see Maleficint making her main base of operations out of Cinderella Castle, with Toon Town and House of Mouse as subdivisions controlled by Judge Doom.
Prydain - Horned King rules absolutely.
Halloween Town, Monster World, Haunted Mansion, Disney Wasteland - I wouldn't change anything, other than perhaps suggest that these are wilder territories by the sounds of it, so Oogie, the Phantom Blot, Randall, and the Mad Doctor may actually by vying for control of each other's territories as well, causing inter-party conflict among the Horned King's forces.
Mount Olympus - Hades rules absolutely.
France - Judge Frollo is the big bad, Gaston his chief lieutenant and muscleman.
New Orleans - Mr. Fallcier rules absolutely.
China - I see no competition for Shan-Yu, though arguably the Horned King may employ him as his military advisor.
London - Cruella de Ville has no competition here.
Virgina - Same with Governor Ratcliffe.

Horned King's inner circle could arguably include Maleficint, Shan-Yu, and Judge Frollo as his chief advisors in magic, military matters, and matters of state respectively. Adding Davy Jones to the inner circle adds a great deal of power, since he controls the undead, has power over the ocean (usually the largest mass of anything on a given planet), and is basically indestructible so long as his heart is intact.

Holy shit, I totally need to turn this into a D&D campaign.

It would be easiest if everyone started in the same location. That way, we're all actively engaged with each other from the get go.

Good places would be Halloween Town, if we go with my idea of temporarily stashing the Sword of Light with Jack Skellington, since Halloween Town is distinctly hard to get to for the forces of evil.

For the daring, we could begin within Cindella Castle and its environs, for the safest place to hide something is in plain sight of the enemy.

Arendelle is another good pick, since Elsa is pretty much on the same power level as Maleficint and other major magical characters, and thus could theoretically turn Arendelle into a hold-out of rebellion against the Horned King.

And just for kicks (and because I love the idea of Mulan, being a Badass Normal and not even a real Disney Princess), Mulan's China could also be a hold-out because she'd just find a way to drop an avalanche or a mountain on attacking forces. Because she's badass.

It would be easiest if everyone started in the same location. That way, we're all actively engaged with each other from the get go.

Good places would be Halloween Town, if we go with my idea of temporarily stashing the Sword of Light with Jack Skellington, since Halloween Town is distinctly hard to get to for the forces of evil.

For the daring, we could begin within Cindella Castle and its environs, for the safest place to hide something is in plain sight of the enemy.

Arendelle is another good pick, since Elsa is pretty much on the same power level as Maleficint and other major magical characters, and thus could theoretically turn Arendelle into a hold-out of rebellion against the Horned King.

And just for kicks (and because I love the idea of Mulan, being a Badass Normal and not even a real Disney Princess), Mulan's China could also be a hold-out because she'd just find a way to drop an avalanche or a mountain on attacking forces. Because she's badass.

No matter where you guys are, Mickey's at Disney/Cinderella Castle. He NEEDS to be in the centre of the chaos not only to grab the Brush, but also to get Yen-Sid and Merlin to help him find heroes.

For Reference:

Heroes:

Sora1297: Mickey Mouse
HollowEastWorld: Elsa
~Happily.Ever.After~: Anna, Rapunzel, and Belle
Razilin: Flynn Rider, Quasimodo, and Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King
Ravenbelle: Aleu and Tinkerbell

Locations and Villains:

Arendelle, Corona, Camelot, and the home land of the Seven Dwarves - Controlled by Maleficint (the Evil Queen), Hans, and Mother Gothel
The Pride Lands - Controlled by Scar
Agrabah - Controlled by Jafar
The Seven Seas/The Carribbean and Atlantica, and Neverland -Controlled by Captain Hook, Davy Jones, and Ursula
The Grid - Controlled by Clu and the MCP
Toon Town, The House of Mouse, Cinderella Castle - Controlled by Judge Doom and Maleficint
Prydain - Ruled by the Horned King
Halloween Town, Monster World, The Haunted Mansion, and the Disney Wasteland - Controlled by Oogie Boogie, the Mad Doctor, Randall, and the Phantom Blot
Mount Olympus/Greece - Controlled by Hades
France - Controlled by Judge Frollo and Gaston
New Orleans - Controlled by Mr. Fallacier
China - Controlled by Shan-Yu
London - Controlled by Cruella de Ville
Virginia/America - Controlled by Governor Ratcliffe

Really, we can probably relegate these villains into a pecking order.
Adrendelle/Corona/Camelot/homeland of the Seven Dwarves - Controlled by Maleficint, with Hans and Mother Gothel as her lieutenants.
The Pride Lands - Scar rules absolutely.
Agrabah - Jafar likewise rules absolutely.
Seven Seas/Caribbean/Atlantica/Neverland - Davy Jones, being pretty much an immortal walking Cthulhu, is the big bad of the area with Ursula as his chief advisor and Captain Hook as the admiral of his fleet.
The Grid - Clu and the MCP.
Toon Town/House of Mouse/Cinderella Castle - I can see these all being lumped together as icons of Disneyland. I see Maleficint making her main base of operations out of Cinderella Castle, with Toon Town and House of Mouse as subdivisions controlled by Judge Doom.
Prydain - Horned King rules absolutely.
Halloween Town, Monster World, Haunted Mansion, Disney Wasteland - I wouldn't change anything, other than perhaps suggest that these are wilder territories by the sounds of it, so Oogie, the Phantom Blot, Randall, and the Mad Doctor may actually by vying for control of each other's territories as well, causing inter-party conflict among the Horned King's forces.
Mount Olympus - Hades rules absolutely.
France - Judge Frollo is the big bad, Gaston his chief lieutenant and muscleman.
New Orleans - Mr. Fallcier rules absolutely.
China - I see no competition for Shan-Yu, though arguably the Horned King may employ him as his military advisor.
London - Cruella de Ville has no competition here.
Virgina - Same with Governor Ratcliffe.

Horned King's inner circle could arguably include Maleficint, Shan-Yu, and Judge Frollo as his chief advisors in magic, military matters, and matters of state respectively. Adding Davy Jones to the inner circle adds a great deal of power, since he controls the undead, has power over the ocean (usually the largest mass of anything on a given planet), and is basically indestructible so long as his heart is intact.

Holy shit, I totally need to turn this into a D&D campaign.

You, good sir, are a genuine bonafied fuckin' genius.

You deserve all the Internet cookies you can get. The good ones that are edible, not the other ones

I'm down for Cinderella Castle then.

Whatever makes fleeing from the Horned King's forces that much more chaotic, right?

May as well do it Escaflowne-style, and do is amidst the burning and pillaging and other badness.

EDIT: Also, was serious about turning this idea into a D&D game. Anyone wanting to join me in that hilarity, look me up. I swapped out potato chips and mountain dew for kale chips and tea, but the nerdity lives on.

No, Mickey can warp to you guys in a panic. I imagine that he's in a special group that's separated from everyone else. Like, they've all heard of Mickey, but never met him because he exclusively worked with Walt along the other "Golden Characters" such as Donald, Goofy, Pete and so on.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Pluto is along for the ride with Mickey.

I'm down for Cinderella Castle then.

Whatever makes fleeing from the Horned King's forces that much more chaotic, right?

May as well do it Escaflowne-style, and do is amidst the burning and pillaging and other badness.

EDIT: Also, was serious about turning this idea into a D&D game. Anyone wanting to join me in that hilarity, look me up. I swapped out potato chips and mountain dew for kale chips and tea, but the nerdity lives on.

But Mickey MUST be the head runner. And whoever plays him MUST do the voice at all times :3

Wait.
@Sora1297

aren't you going to be Mickey??! Did i misunderstand something?

Also, how do all of our characters get to Cinderella's castle?

No, Mickey can warp to you guys in a panic. I imagine that he's in a special group that's separated from everyone else. Like, they've all heard of Mickey, but never met him because he exclusively worked with Walt along the other "Golden Characters" such as Donald, Goofy, Pete and so on.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Pluto is along for the ride with Mickey.

Idea for your Golden Characters, then. Not to be taken seriously.

You know how there's a Disney Animated Canon? That's actually the name of secret protectors of Disneyland, named for having a strong individual sense of self (the Jungian 'anima,' from which they bastardized into Animated).

Thus, Disney's best (Mickey), questionably bravest (Goofy), and quesitonably brightest (Donald Duck) form the Canon - the secret guardians of Disneyland!

To quote John C Reilly: "This probably wasn't the best idea." (from Guardians of the Galaxy trailer)

See what I did there? Marvel reference. In a Disney thread.

You know you want to Love this post because I went there.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yes, I am Mickey.

But I'll explain:

You guys can all be at Halloween Town celebrating Easter or whatever holiday Jack's decided to rip off this time.

Mickey, on the other hand, is at Cinderella Castle working on his own projects. During his down-time, the castle will be attacked and from there, the assault on the land of Disney will begin. Mickey, along with Yen-Sid and Merlin, will use their magic to warp to the largest gathering of "heroes" they can find (Halloween Town or wherever you guys are gathered).

This will all happen in my first post, so you'll only have to react by having them go "Wtf?" At Mickey and the other's randomly teleporting in.

Let's go with that. Gets us (literally) in the thick of the action.

I give a hearty "Aye" for that.

Idea for your Golden Characters, then. Not to be taken seriously.

You know how there's a Disney Animated Canon? That's actually the name of secret protectors of Disneyland, named for having a strong individual sense of self (the Jungian 'anima,' from which they bastardized into Animated).

Thus, Disney's best (Mickey), questionably bravest (Goofy), and quesitonably brightest (Donald Duck) form the Canon - the secret guardians of Disneyland!

To quote John C Reilly: "This probably wasn't the best idea." (from Guardians of the Galaxy trailer)

See what I did there? Marvel reference. In a Disney thread.

You know you want to Love this post because I went there.

Yeah, exactly. Sort of like in KH:

Mickey is an expert swords man (King)

Goofy isn't as strong, but is extremely tough-to-take down (Knight)

Donald uses his emotions to cast powerful spells and allow for those around him to instantly feel his "wrath" (Wizard)

And haha we get it, you're in my Marvel RP too. Don't be a smart ass ;)

Actually, when I think about that, your info is used as canon in "The Three Musketeers starring Mickey, Donald and Goofy".

Mickey's only flaw is he's too short, but aside from that he's perfect.

Donald, while a major coward, is defiantly crafty and comes up with a majority of plans

And Goofy, while still an idiot, is actually the most kind hearted one, going so far as to attempt to rescue Mickey on his own (with Pluto), knowing there's a pathetically small chance of success.

Holy fucking shit, my mind is blown.

I give a tentative Aye.

There will have to be strange and slightly forced back stories to get Tink to go to a random Easter celebration without Peter, Belle to go without Adam (the Beast), and Aleu to go at all if she's leading a wolf pack....

Also, how much knowledge to the characters have on each other and their worlds? As in, would they be weirded out by talking skeletons in a town called Halloween Town? Do they even know it exists?

I'm just saying.

"Disney Animated Canon" could be Disneyland's "Avengers Initiative."

Actually, when I think about that, your info is used as canon in "The Three Musketeers starring Mickey, Donald and Goofy".

Mickey's only flaw is he's too short, but aside from that he's perfect.

Donald, while a major coward, is defiantly crafty and comes up with a majority of plans

And Goofy, while still an idiot, is actually the most kind hearted one, going so far as to attempt to rescue Mickey on his own (with Pluto), knowing there's a pathetically small chance of success.

Holy fucking shit, my mind is blown.

I'm good like that.

....Wait, what I do?

I'll just run with it. I'm so good that I totally did that by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.