Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think I'm joining this, atm. I have been anointed the Dark Overlord in another RP and they need me a lot. Then Super has me running two knights back on the Guild.

I have yet to see you on the guild again xP

The again, I haven't been on there in ages xD

Hey Hitler, flop back to the guild for a sec and check out your PMs. I sent you the OP for an RP I'm working on and would love some commentary.

@Helter Skelter , I'm curious what inspired you for your name. I, by pure coincidence out of completely nowhere, found a hentai series with the exact same name(and I'm laughing too hard right now XD). If you want to function properly and not hate me for sharing that, please don't look it up~

@Helter Skelter , I'm curious what inspired you for your name. I, by pure coincidence out of completely nowhere, found a hentai series with the exact same name(and I'm laughing too hard right now XD). If you want to function properly and not hate me for sharing that, please don't look it up~
First, I had no idea there was a hentai named after me and I demand to know who used my name/ or likeness without written consent. Secondly, a number of things inspired my name to be honest. In 8th grade I read a book called 'Helter-skelter' which was the biography of Charles Manson and I thought the word was pretty cool, then a couple of years later I played the game No More Heroes which has an at the time, unnamed enemy in one of the opening cutscenes named 'Helter Skelter'. I thought it was funny how I kept bumping into the word and thought it sounded pretty badass, so I took up the latter spelling as my online persona.

Reactions: Annie
First: Aza, stop answering questions you don't know the answer too.

Second: That is awesome to hear Super! Send them my Regards (talking about your rp with ze group, also is Ao their?)

Third: I forgot how strong our spam was.. Gotta get used to that again

Fourth: The Hentai named after Hilter was pretty good, thought it fit a similar theme to Hilter actually.

Fifth: Aza, you are a poo, comin in here and not joinin my rp, then bein a GM cuz you think your tuff sheet.

Ahahahah ^^

The Rp is 'kind of' open. Atm I have no idea how many people are actually joining and how many are just coming to say hi.

So This is what I have confirmed so far:

Myself, Hilter, Taterz, Annie, and theGdeer have confirmed slots.

Aza is not joining

So, basically it all depends if Super and Rune are joining us or not.

I am going to say yes to a submission, because I really want to hear your idea. Post a Cs whenever you can and I will decide from there.

So super and Rune, you guys joinin or what?

So, basically it all depends if Super and Rune are joining us or not.

So super and Rune, you guys joinin or what?

Must you even ask that? Of course I'm joining~
And if you don't want me in, too bad, I'm joining whether you want me or not xD

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
Status
Not open for further replies.