Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do it, but I'm too tired xP

Think I'ma gonna try to get some sleep before I pass out at the keyboard. again

Anyways, I'm so hyped about seeing all of you guys again :D
This is gonna be fun, in so many ways ;D

Sorry. I thought Hitler had came and bothered you from how he talked... My bad... I'll just go in this here corner.

I assumed you had told him so I never bothered. Then after everyone else showed up and he was still the odd man out I immediately knew.

Tater fucked up... he doesn't know it, but he did.

Absolutely nothing.

Everyone is still awesome and everything is still Elise's fault.

Damn it Super. Why do you always make your avatars my one and only weakness. XD

The gathering of your group was the most romantic thing I have ever seen/read~

(Also, just for extra information - I have shipped Hitler with many people and non-people, due to random fanfictions I have written with mah buddy. My favourites were Anne Frank and Sexy Male Transvestite Stripper. Those came out beautifully~)

Also, I'll edit the reason for why my character went on board with the Captain.

P.S.: Braces don't work the same way as cross-outs... God darn you, Mr Jenkins(my tablet) for not supporting that option!

I am happy yo hear this, 'cept for the Jenkins givin you sass part, ima knock him around for dis.

ZE PROFFESSOR AND THE EVIL GENIUS HAVE RETURNED!!

Where the fuck is Minne, if that fucker doesn't get his tempermental ass in this Interest check in the next few days ima bust a cap in some ass.

Seriously though, It is AWESOME to see you two again! *Is so happy*

He's away for the weekend. We're in an Elder Scrolls RP together back at the guild. (All of us, quite literally)

Morning bitches~
your evil overlord has returned :D

I demand breakfast and whores, and something to violently kill~
Not necessarily in that order.

1: For Hilter's innocence we will say teh rp god brought us together.

2: I am really happy to see another person interested, I am now working on the Die Jaeger so please have some patience. Otherwise, Welcome to our family Gdeer :D

3: It is nice to see you Aza, will you be joining us for this adventure?

4: RUNE BETTER GET OVER HERE OR IMA SMACK SOME HOES (I apologize for the outburst.)

P.S. I am not sure how I feel about multiple characters at this point Annie, Why don't we stick with one for now and see how it feels, if you want to add another once you feel settled I am fine with it.

It was mostly the RP God, you made no mention of Helter or Taters when you invited me to check out Iwaku. It was my craving for the delights of der Fuhrer that led me to investigate his activity, send him a message, and discover his last post was taking you from Sanctuary. Only then did I realize that Hitler must be here on Iwaku as well. So kinda thanks, lol.

POTATO. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME EVERYONE WAS BACK ON HERE YOU STUPID LITTLE TATER TOT >:O

Heyhey~
You're friendly neighborhood alchemist is back :D

It's really late though. I should sleep but damn, I'm too excited now xD

Elise did the same thing with Hitler and Potato.

All hail the RP God! Now, let's consummate our reunion and appease him with a good ole fashion thread bang.

I actually don't think I'm joining this, atm. I have been anointed the Dark Overlord in another RP and they need me a lot. Then Super has me running two knights back on the Guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.