Endless Horizons, Chapter 1: Isle of Cage Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!

I missed you guys so much. T^T

DId Anri tell you guys where we were or was it by the divine grace of the RP God that you two found your way here? Either way, I'm flipping the fuck out right now with nolstalgia.

1: For Hilter's innocence we will say teh rp god brought us together.

2: I am really happy to see another person interested, I am now working on the Die Jaeger so please have some patience. Otherwise, Welcome to our family Gdeer :D

3: It is nice to see you Aza, will you be joining us for this adventure?

4: RUNE BETTER GET OVER HERE OR IMA SMACK SOME HOES (I apologize for the outburst.)

P.S. I am not sure how I feel about multiple characters at this point Annie, Why don't we stick with one for now and see how it feels, if you want to add another once you feel settled I am fine with it.

If Minne and Ceri show up now I don't think I'll be able to contain myself.

Reactions: Ner0
Ok but it's going to be at least a week until I get my CS up. Leaving for a trip early tomorrow.

Ok but it's going to be at least a week until I get my CS up. Leaving for a trip early tomorrow.

Not at all a problem, take your time.

I have added the following to the Races section

1: average lifespan for each race

2: description of Die Jaeger race, this is still waiting for tater's approval. Please read asap Taterz

Ya dun goofed! Lucresian life spans are closer to 95 - 118 years

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
Lucresian life spans are closer to 95 - 118 years
I thought it would be less due to them being animal humans, I just took the average lifespan for small animals and subtracted it off of the human life span, I can edit however.

Die Jaeger looks good. I like the details and touches you gave it.

I didn't end up putting the Nightmares part in, but I gave them heightened senses and the ability to sense beast blood, Keeton and lucresians are still leagues above Die Jaeger for sensory capabilities however.

Of course. Better than humans, but still less than the others in that respect.

I thought it would be less due to them being animal humans, I just took the average lifespan for small animals and subtracted it off of the human life span, I can edit however.
Full blood Lucresians live longer cause majik, but you were spot on for a half-breed.

Just something I would like to point out, every character NEEDS a reason to be on Captain Myrrhs ship. For those of you who do not have a character yet, please try and build them in mind of this and for those of you that do, please post an explanation in your cs for me.

Edit: this is not a big rush thing however, just something to keep in mind.

This image may never be relevant ever again, but God does it make me laugh my ass off when I think back to when I first edited it. XD

The gathering of your group was the most romantic thing I have ever seen/read~

(Also, just for extra information - I have shipped Hitler with many people and non-people, due to random fanfictions I have written with mah buddy. My favourites were Anne Frank and Sexy Male Transvestite Stripper. Those came out beautifully~)

Also, I'll edit the reason for why my character went on board with the Captain.

P.S.: Braces don't work the same way as cross-outs... God darn you, Mr Jenkins(my tablet) for not supporting that option!

1: For Hilter's innocence we will say teh rp god brought us together.

2: I am really happy to see another person interested, I am now working on the Die Jaeger so please have some patience. Otherwise, Welcome to our family Gdeer :D

3: It is nice to see you Aza, will you be joining us for this adventure?

4: RUNE BETTER GET OVER HERE OR IMA SMACK SOME HOES (I apologize for the outburst.)

POTATO. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME EVERYONE WAS BACK ON HERE YOU STUPID LITTLE TATER TOT >:O

Heyhey~
You're friendly neighborhood alchemist is back :D

It's really late though. I should sleep but damn, I'm too excited now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.