Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm baaaaack! Or on my way home more accurately

Reactions: MadKingJai™
ICE!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!! :bananaman::bouncy::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I have so many ideas, and a few drawings to put up

@Shayla will the pictures of the town and Island be up in the IC?

That they will be and will reference as to which area's everyone will be living in.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
Tomorrow or the day after! Just have to see how my days go!

I hope the day after, I work tomorrow bleh lol.

@IceQueen I had to out do everyone else lol...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
The IC is going up tomorrow!

Shockingly.... I might actually be able to get up the IC tonight.. :)

No rush to post anyone! Just might get it up after working on it for a few hours today.

I'll be getting schedules up soon, hopefuly