Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Autumn_Burns_Red & @Shayla

The Charming Twins are done, finally lol. I also added Arabella to their family^^.

@UnboundDestiny I made sure that Caiden had fencing and lacrosse same perionds as Ying^^, oh! you should have Ying as co captain, since Caiden is captain of the Lacroose team...would be cool lol.

Everyone else can looks over my chars now...and I would advise you to check out their secrets, especially Crescent's lol.

Reactions: Shayla
@Autumn_Burns_Red & @Shayla

The Charming Twins are done, finally lol. I also added Arabella to their family^^.

@UnboundDestiny I made sure that Caiden had fencing and lacrosse same perionds as Ying^^, oh! you should have Ying as co captain, since Caiden is captain of the Lacroose team...would be cool lol.

Everyone else can looks over my chars now...and I would advise you to check out their secrets, especially Crescent's lol.
I will add them to the guide! I feel they are either going to completely hate Blair, or secretly like her. Seeing that when she does bad, she does it like no other. That and their powers are fairy godmother given and Blair has the power to over rule a godmothers magic...though I doubt she will try and kill them or hurt them, especially Crescent! Blair has a tendency to bring out other peoples inner desires.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I will add them to the guide! I feel they are either going to completely hate Blair, or secretly like her. Seeing that when she does bad, she does it like no other. That and their powers are fairy godmother given and Blair has the power to over rule a godmothers magic...though I doubt she will try and kill them or hurt them, especially Crescent! Blair has a tendency to bring out other peoples inner desires.
I could so see Blair being the influence to Potientally turn Crescent to the dark side lol. I love how I made the nicest sweetest girl...who secrelty wants to be a villain...or see what's it's all about.

I'm pretty sure all the villains at first will have no issue in seeing if the goodie's have it in them to play with fire or walk on their line..

• Love
Reactions: Justin
lol Ursula's kids will be up tomorrow...be back later...if your still on lol.

Tons of writing to do so lol.... I'll deffs be around.

Ugh...I'm too lazy to make such a large CS D:

But I am intrigued...

Can I keep intriguing you...?

Maybe I can tempt you to make one....

Ugh...I'm too lazy to make such a large CS D:

But I am intrigued...
Do it, Do it! It's actually not that bad for a CS, most of the answers are one worded. Come on from your one post in the other RP I can tell you have the writing skills and eagerness! Do it! :D

She so does and she knows how much I love her!!

Pretty please :)

*Bats her lashes with an innocent little smile*

You know I love your writing and you are the Queen of details at times...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Ugh! You guys!

I'm such a lazy butt though!

We all have lazy butt moments!

I'll give you loads of hugs and kisses~

And I'll give you buckets of rainbows lol.

Some of the most enticing deals around....

I have cupcakes c: ;D

If that's not enough to bribe you into making a character idk what is

Come to the wicked side.... Cupcakes included :D

Alright... We will be starting up on the 15th! I know that a good few of us are in a slightly similar rp but it will still all be fun I hope!

I'm just going to stick with my Charming Twins...can't think up any ursula kids for here...so yeah lol.