Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
@Shayla How did you get the little photos next to the paragraphs, mine never seem to work no matter what I do
In the rich text editor there should be a box next to the spolier button thr third one down, Bimg where you can paste the url of the image and align center right or left, and size it to whatever size you want. I use to do it, before I started making banners for my chars in IC^^. Or you can check help bb codes, the Bimg part.

@IceQueen
Do brackets [ ]
then inside write imga=right
then after the brackets put the URL of your photo in with no spaces
then do brackets again and do /imga

In the rich text editor there should be a box next to the spolier button thr third one down, Bimg where you can paste the url of the image and align center right or left, and size it to whatever size you want. I use to do it, before I started making banners for my chars in IC^^. Or you can check help bb codes, the Bimg part.
I tried using the Bimg thing, and it just says my pictures are null, or little symbols, it doesn't work, and I have zero box next to the spoiler

[ bimg=fright|no-lightbox ] [ /bimg ] without the spaces...if that doesn't work then uhhh...*Runs Away in a Panic*

Also thanks for the shout out lol. @IceQueen

Dang, did you put the url first before to put the imga or bimg...that has happen to me...I think some times the comp ot tablet or whatever doesn't connect the code unless the url is in before you code it. So do the url THEn the code...if that makes sense lol. Url then put the code on it or whatever.

Dang, did you put the url first before to put the imga or bimg...that has happen to me...I think some times the comp ot tablet or whatever doesn't connect the code unless the url is in before you code it. So do the url THEn the code...if that makes sense lol. Url then put the code on it or whatever.
Nope

xD.

Url then put bimg or imga [ imga = right] url [/ imga] after you have put the url in the chat box. Better if not....*Runs away again...get's hit by a train...*

Dang, well that's all I have sorry. I wish I could help you...bleh. You will probably find it out, it took me a while to get use to Rich Text on laptop and now tablet...sorry again.

Big_Cat_Eyes.jpg

Dang, well that's all I have sorry. I wish I could help you...bleh. You will probably find it out, it took me a while to get use to Rich Text on laptop and now tablet...sorry again.

Big_Cat_Eyes.jpg
Its fine, you tried. I have been trying for every rp I have ever been in, and nothing works.

Do you have like an old comp, beause evn though it would have rich text, still some old comps can bug out either way. Technology...wish I was in the far future where everything was just perfect...well probably never be perfect but close lol.

How I feel about my laptop somedays.... I so wish I could help and get it working for you , darling! Also thanks for the sweet shout out! :)

post-37278-Ron-Swanson-Throws-Out-Compute-MG6R.gif

Do you have like an old comp, beause evn though it would have rich text, still some old comps can bug out either way. Technology...wish I was in the far future where everything was just perfect...well probably never be perfect but close lol.
No it's fairly new, we got it a few years ago, so its not ancient and it should work pretty well.

How I feel about my laptop somedays.... I so wish I could help and get it working for you , darling! Also thanks for the sweet shout out! :)

Yeah when my laptop died...thats what I felt like, then found not recycling could cause environmental damage so yeah lol.

Awww, you're welcome~ It was needed.

And yes, my computer is being a butt so I have to stick to no pictures X(