Enchantsia Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Dramma, I feel like Blair and Eva might not like each other to start. Then shift to frenemies, and maybe friends later on.

Last edited:
So, to make sure I understand this correctly- We'll be starting later in the school year. The 'evils' will just be arriving for their first day, and so the people who had been attending the school already without a roommate will now be given a roommate who is from evil descendant?

Mhmm, and I was really hoping to find a picture but this place is kushy. The dorms for the females are large and pink with floral patterns and the male dorms are made up of all dark colors of blue

You know what would create a tiny bit more drama! Is if at the beginning of the year, the people that was attending the school had roommates they liked. And then when the evil's were supposed to come, they each were chosen to share a room with one of them.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Justin
@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ We could deffs do that for some well needed drama.. Will send some people into an early hating phase against the wicked one's...

Reactions: HEX
Hmm not to mention Ann's flirty tenancy

I'm logging out, chars will be done tomorrow, if not Monday.

@IceQueen if I'm not on tomorrow before you leave, see u when u come back. I want to a hear about it too lol. Have Fun Love.

And GOOD NIGHT IWAKU!!!!!!

For anyone who might want to have some overlap here are the orders I put the electives for my characters:

Braeden: Dragon and Pegasus Riding 3rd hour, and the Lacrosse 6th hour.
Dylan: Fencing 3rd hour, Sailing Club 6th hour (he is a pirate, so this should have been expected...)
Breanne: Drama 3rd, Writing Club 6th.

And, that means I'm done with my schedules ♥
Ying has fencing 3rd and lacrosse 6th, so there is a bit of overlap there already :D

Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Justin
@IceQueen ~ Bye lovely!! Have plenty of fun and good times! ^^

Later Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

I'll have charming twins done tomorrow, still making Ursula kids too tomorrow.

Sounds good by me , darling! :)

@Autumn_Burns_Red ~ The only one's left who have to add schedules to their CS's will be Ice when she is back and Shattered when he is finished and than everyone should be good to go after what I looked at.

Also , If you all know of any other's who'd be interested in this spread the word and tell all :)

Oh yeah still going to get up three banners for you to pick through. Also made a hella a lot of friends up here...lol I didn't think my fun crazy personality would translate well online, but it did made cool friends including all of you lol, well see if some of them would want to join^^.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie and QUEENIE
Well we love you and the crazy fun personality can't imagine not having you without it. :) Makes you a fun friend on here!

Take your time with the banners and get them to me when you have a chance.

Yes! Do spread the word to friends and see if we can snag some of them for this fun!

Reactions: MadKingJai™