Empire of Remanus (OOC|Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey. This still open Foxxie?
Is it ok if I make mine connected to a Egyptian god? Yes? no? Please say yes.
Just in case;

We've chatted about this in secret, secret shadows, so I think it should work out, @Hellis.

@Tempest, I can now finally accept your characters!

We've chatted about this in secret, secret shadows, so I think it should work out, @Hellis.

@Tempest, I can now finally accept your characters!
Why were we not informed we could use other Pantheons? >:C

Why were we not informed we could use other Pantheons? >:C

Well, technically, the use will be sparing. Plus, the Egyptian pantheon makes some sense in this context, where, say, the Norse or Hindu pantheons would be out of place. I am not allowing Hellis to make a demigod, and he knows that, but I think his concept could be interesting.

Well, technically, the use will be sparing. Plus, the Egyptian pantheon makes some sense in this context, where, say, the Norse or Hindu pantheons would be out of place. I am not allowing Hellis to make a demigod, and he knows that, but I think his concept could be interesting.
We all know a viking would be far too awesome to be contained by the romans

We all know a viking would be far too awesome to be contained by the romans
"Well, guys, I'm the only one that can swim to shore and save the tow-"

*Hellis pulls up in longboat*

While I have actually travelled in a legit longboat before...

Germanic Myth was not viking myth. Their Proto-Aesir would become Viking faith in the end. But its to badly documented to play properly anyways :D.

I'm making a Sobek cult warrior.

While I have actually travelled in a legit longboat before...

Germanic Myth was not viking myth. Their Proto-Aesir would become Viking faith in the end. But its to badly documented to play properly anyways :D.

I'm making a Sobek cult warrior.
Your use of the word "legit" brings the truth of your statement into question.

:D No really. There are some none legit, motorized ones. But one or two proper sailing one for enthusiast.

Well, it would be interesting to have an Egyptian who was somehow tied up in the Cleopatra & Caesar/Cleopatra & Antony side of things.

Aquilla can pray to the egyptian gods if y'all want.

"Oh great Osiris, hear me now"

"WHY'D YOU LET MY PARENTS SELL ME GODDAMMIT"

*vigorous fist shaking*

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tempest
Looks like a phenomenal roleplay. Mind if I slide in?

Oh yeah, this is definitely still open.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow, and my phone's charge won't last too long, so if you have any burning questions for me, just know I won't be able to get to them until... close to 3 AM EST. But I think you guys can handle yourselves for a day.

Oh yeah, this is definitely still open.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow, and my phone's charge won't last too long, so if you have any burning questions for me, just know I won't be able to get to them until... close to 3 AM EST. But I think you guys can handle yourselves for a day.
You get a cookie, love.

Unfortunately, you will come back to a burning husk of what once was your Remanus roleplay. Indeed, it will have become a post-apocalyptic survival RP in your absence and the rats will be fighting over scrap. Mutant freaks will roam the once lush Reman homelands and false gods will have been erected as masters of these new lands.

You get a cookie, love.

Unfortunately, you will come back to a burning husk of what once was your Remanus roleplay. Indeed, it will have become a post-apocalyptic survival RP in your absence and the rats will be fighting over scrap. Mutant freaks will roam the once lush Reman homelands and false gods will have been erected as masters of these new lands.
That's an optimistic view.

I was gonna suggest we get it moved to Libertine just ot mess with her..

Reactions: Tempusst
Status
Not open for further replies.