Empire of Remanus (OOC|Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed something fantastic about our party.

Callidia- 6'2"
Felix- 6'0"
Valens- 6'1"
Aestus- 6'0"
Tiberius- 6'3"
Aquila- 5'10"
Agrona- 5'11"
Bellatrix- 6'4"

Except for Musca, Iacis, and Vitellia, we are some tall motherfuckers. We should start a basketball team or something.
You have to invent it first.
And your height alone makes you all stand out. If stealth is ever required y'all are fucked.

Reactions: Stopwatched
Is it true that generally people back then were not that tall? Like an average height of 5'4 ish or something.

Is it true that generally people back then were not that tall? Like an average height of 5'4 ish or something.

Yeah, that's true. Around 5'2 for women and 5'6 for men. But hey, I don't mind a bunch of tall folks running around. Easier targets... I mean, wha?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ozferatu
I was going with the fact my character was a lumbering weremonster. But you know, whatever.

I mean Tiberius glowing skin and godly heritage already makes him stand out. Being 6'3" is just another thing.

I'm still giggling that of this crew of monsters, demigods and badass humans, the most dangerous is a socialite.

I'm still giggling that of this crew of monsters, demigods and badass humans, the most dangerous is a socialite.
I know right? But...that seems about right from a societal point of view. Few things are scarier than a Stepford Wife...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ozferatu
Notice how I said dangerous and not strongest.

Do I need to make any changes for my character?

Sorry, all. Been sick in bed and sounding like a gross old man. But I will be doing all of my promised GM work and the plot will be moving forward by the weekend. So, get your CSes in and I will go over the ones that are in and need approval.

Reactions: Nyxella
@Aeronfarron, accepted.

@Sammael9216, just a quick thing about the custom. Every kill rejuvenating Agrona fully won't really work here, at least not for now, so if we could figure out a way to lessen that, maybe that the first kill brings him back from a serious injury or something to that effect? I will get a Divine Favor for you once we figure out how to make that trait more manageable, that way I can know exactly what your character might need.

Otherwise, I am going to be moving the plot forward on Friday or Saturday and then we'll be picking up a quicker pace, as originally intended. I'm out for the summer in two weeks, so I'm gonna have nothing to do but devote all of my essence to this roleplay, and I'll have it running like clockwork.

I'll update the OP right now and draft Agrona's Divine Favor trait, although I'm pretty sure I have it in mind already.

Reactions: Stopwatched
Foxxie has been ultra busy with classes. Remanus mayyyy not survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.