Elswood Academy [OOC]

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm8zy1duRR1rm3055o3_r1_500.gif

thinking about using kalel for my fc.

Reactions: Brea and Ali
Reactions: Esmeray
I might do a boy as well because I like being balanced out. lol

Do Anthony. Bring the love back.
Actually I was gonna do someone who wasn't.....attractive/pretty face/well built. Nope I'm thinking of using Dean Dobbs! ~

tumblr_mhibgagbMs1r6010jo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_naj9j8KnG61sdtswj.gif

tumblr_ma5orsZF1B1qk9qi1o1_250.gif

Reactions: Jihae, Brea and Ali
Dear you can never be a pain! ^^ <3 I think I just fixed up my CS sheet for you to start enjoying, but check it out yourself just in case! :D I decided to remove the background color, so hopefully that will fix it for you! ^^
Yes, that fixed the issue. Thank you so much for that! I really appreciate it! Now I'll get to read your glorious character with ease ♥

Hi love. I don't mind copying the text and sending it to you via pm? My computer has been a pain, colors appear different on one site compared to another, so I really can't tell if it is an issue for anyone else. Sorry!
That's totally fine. Whatever is easiest for you! Thank you so much, by the way. (And sorry to hear your computer isn't cooperating with you very well!)

I hope that's better on your eyes @Brea
It is so much easier, thank you for that! (Also, I really love how you format your CS's. It's so pretty!)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Hey @Brea I'm having a little bit of trouble formatting my CS to fit your needs because my coding just flew past my head and confused me to no end, so I'm not sure how to fix the problem. What does my CS look like on your screen if you don't mind, so I know how to fix my CS properly. ^^;

Hey @Brea I'm having a little bit of trouble formatting my CS to fit your needs because my coding just flew past my head and confused me to no end, so I'm not sure how to fix the problem. What does my CS look like on your screen if you don't mind, so I know how to fix my CS properly. ^^;
It looks like this:
bloop.png

What you can do is just highlight the text and read the IC. Shouldn't be something biggie.
I know I can do that, that's why I told them they didn't have to go through and change the text color for me. But, I asked just in case they would be willing to do so- when you highlight the text the background becomes this absurd color of blue with white text, which hurts my eyes. Especially since I would have had to read 5 long character sheets like that. So, if they were willing to change the text color for me it would have helped me out a lot, and helped me avoid a headache, which is why I even asked in the first place.

Again, @Jihae , if it's a hassle for you don't worry about changing the text color for me. I wasn't trying to be annoying or anything. I can just highlight and read the text if you prefer not to change the text color, it's really not a big deal.

Again, @Jihae , if it's a hassle for you don't worry about changing the text color for me. I wasn't trying to be annoying or anything. I can just highlight and read the text if you prefer not to change the text color, it's really not a big deal.
You're not being annoying at all! I want to change the font color for my CS. I want to make things easier for you that's all but my coding makes me so confused so I don't know what the hell I'm working with.

You're not being annoying at all! I want to change the font color for my CS. I want to make things easier for you that's all but my coding makes me so confused so I don't know what the hell I'm working with.
Okay, thank you so much.

I think you could just highlight all the text you haven't colored yet and color it white. It'll look the same to you, because white is your default color, but for light theme users we'll also see white instead of black.

@Brea I have fixed the problem! Sorry about that, I haven't really thought about white screen users before because I've never experienced that kind of problem. I'm a bit ignorant in that stance, so apologies for asking about what to do. ^^;

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
@Brea I have fixed the problem! Sorry about that, I haven't really thought about white screen users before because I've never experienced that kind of problem. I'm a bit ignorant in that stance, so apologies for asking about what to do. ^^;
That's totally fine, thank you for fixing it for me! I really, really, appreciate it!

Oh my gosh, it's 1 AM!? I've been working on my character for A HOUR AND A HALF!?
I forgot I have somewhere to be at 9. Eight hours from now. I'll need to be awake at seven thirty... six hour and a half from now. GAH!
I better be off to bed!
Night all, I'll work on Phoebe more tomorrow!

(side note: I keep wanting to write Phoebe like Pheobe because I pronounce it "Feo-bee" so I feel like the e should come before the o.)
((Okay I'm rambling now because I'm tired okay NIGHT)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Yes, that fixed the issue. Thank you so much for that! I really appreciate it! Now I'll get to read your glorious character with ease ♥

That's totally fine. Whatever is easiest for you! Thank you so much, by the way. (And sorry to hear your computer isn't cooperating with you very well!)

It is so much easier, thank you for that! (Also, I really love how you format your CS's. It's so pretty!)
Anything for you love! ^^ <3

• Thank You

Got super busy yesterday, I'll send that over asap tomorrow if you still would like to see Oliver's sheet. (:

• Thank You
I decided I may make a third character that can dream walk. :3

Reactions: Ali
Got super busy yesterday, I'll send that over asap tomorrow if you still would like to see Oliver's sheet. (:
I definitely would! Whenever you find the time is fine! ♥

WORK IN PROGRESS, I WILL NOTIFY WHEN SHE IS COMPLETE

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#e809ad
"Quote"
[/bg]
pics
[bg=#ffffff]
Full Name ::
"Honestly, there's never a reason to use my full name."
. Phoebe Kate Davis .

Alias(es) ::
"I prefer nicknames, actually."
. Pheebs, Phoe, Bee .

Gender & Preferred Pronouns ::
"The only time I've questioned my identity is when I first started to use my powers."
. Female (She/Her) .

Face-claim ::
"What's a face claim?"
. Nina Nesbitt .

Date of Birth ::
"My Zodiac sign is Cancer, I believe."
. July 11th .

Sexuality ::
"Girl-on-girl stuff just doesn't do anything for me."
. Heterosexual .

"Still young, but considered an adult."
. 20 .

Ability ::
"It's more like duplication, really."
. Replication - The ability to replicate oneself .
Description
Phoebe has the ability tocreate replications of herself on will. They look exactly like her, and she can create them painlessly. Each 'clone' (as she likes to call them), takes on one of her personality traits. For example, she could choose to make her clone very rude, and because the clone has taken that personality trait from here she will not be able to act rudely until said clone has been destroyed. When she creates a clone they are usually wearing the same thing she is- However, she does sometimes mess up and a nude clone is created. This is very rare, however, and she gets better at remembering the clothing each time she practices. Sheis able to communicate telepathically with her clones, and most often they do what they say- it is extremely hard for them to fight her will.
The following is a list of the personalities she can create clones of:

Aggregation - She is generally angry and extremely pessimistic. When Phoebe replicates this personality she calls her "Matilda." Color ref: #b00404
Curious - This personality is the most likely to explore, wander off, and ask a lot of questions. Phoebe calls her "Hailey." Color ref: #f59745
Nervous - This personality is extremely cautious of what she is doing/what it happening, very emotional, and can sometimes have a breakdown. Phoebe calls her "Iris." Color ref: 0074bd
Sociable - She is very friendly and talkative, often times being very agreeable. Phoebe calls her, "Faith." Color ref: b89600
Creative - This personality is great at problem solving, and has good art skills. She can also look at different perspectives. Phoebe calls her, "Jessi." Color ref: 8c13ad
Sympathetic - This personality trait is very kind, and thinks of others. She is the most submissive of all the personality traits, and is the most likely to allow a stranger to cry on her shoulder. Phoebe calls her, "Daisy." Color ref:41b064
Limitations
Phoebe can only create five clones of the six she knows how to create at one time. The reason being that if she uses all six of her main personality traits at once to create clones, she becomes very empty inside and looses the will to actually do anything. This was discovered about six months ago, and her clones had to executed so that the personality traits would return to the original.
This ability does not give her any other side abilities, such as a healing factor. Without this ability, she is basically mortal, and therefore does not posses any kind of heightened strength, stamina or aversion of death.
Weaknesses
Major infection or disease may transfer over to Phoebe whenever one of her clones is assimilated/killed. Although, minor injuries may only cause bruising to Phoebe, if one were to lose an arm (for example), this could cause some serious complications on Phoebe's side.
If there are problems with the copying process duplicates may have physical or mental setbacks. This is a rarity, but if Phoebe is distressed, extremely tired or distracted it does happen.
In theory, if Phoebe is killed then all the other clones die as well. However, because she's never died before, this is not yet known to be fact. Some believe that if she were to be killed while a clone of herself was active, that clone would become the dominant personality and live on, developing the ability to create clones of it's own. Phoebe, however, does not think the latter theory is possible.

Division ::
"I guess it's cause I'm an activist."
. Ignis .

Year ::
"I haven't been here too long."
. Sophmore .

Position ::
"Oh, I'm no where near a Perfect."
. Average student .

Hometown ::
"They tell me I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, but raised in the US."
. EdinBurgh, Scotland --> San Diego, California .

Personality ::
"Here's where I start to get interesting."
. n .

Biography ::
"I must have had an interesting life, compared to those without superpowers."
[spoili]
words
[/spoili]

Pop Quiz ::
""
"Write a sentence or two using a few of Elswood's slang words."
. n .

"True or False: Elswood's devices can easily be hacked or manipulated by those with abilities related to electronics and used to communicate with the outside world."
. n .

"What do students use to enter their dorm rooms?"
. n .

Theme Song ::
""
. n .

Questions ::
""
"Tell us about yourself and why you're here, Pheobe?"
words

"Interesting, what's your attitude towards our school?"
words

"Have you had any issues with authority figures in the past?"
words

Schedule ::
"I'd prefer to have no schedule at all."
. n .

Connections ::
"You either like me or you hate me."
[spoili]
Family:
. n .

Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]
[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"Quote."
[/bg]

@Jihae (I believe you're the CO-Gm for this?) and @Darling , I haven't finished Phoebe yet, but I did complete the section on her power. I figured I'd just let you know, in case you'd like to review it now. That way, if there are any issues with the ability I can fix it while I complete the character sheet. ♥
((P.S, please excuse the spelling/grammar errors, I was half asleep when I wrote most of what I have so far. I will proof-read and fix things before I declare the CS completed.))

Status
Not open for further replies.