Elston Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"P-probably?" Ellis answered unsurely, walking into the boys restroom anyway. He went to the sink, where he washed his hands.

Kera did the same and freshed up to eat. When she was done she waited outside for Ellis to be done.

( I think you guys needed more boys or something, so can I add another character?)

"Good," The girl said, satisified, "That will be all Freeman." The chauffuer bowed lavishly. "As you wish, Lady Ciel."

J-z decided that if he was to wait, he might as well make use of his time, he pulled a 'LOVE INSPIRED NOVEL! WATCH THESE BRAVE WOMEN FIND LOVE AND GOD AS WELL!!!!' (http://www.loveinspiredauthors.com/) off the dashboard, he had been comanded by his sister to read it, so he began....

(OOC: max two characters each. Lazy post since Im busy choking to death)

When he was finished, Ellis strolled outside the rest room to meet Kera. "Lets go then?" Ellis said.

( If you die, can I have your bacon?)

Ciel tossed her hair over her shoulder and walked into the Academy.

Kera's eyes lit up as soon as Ellis came out! "YEAS! Let's go!" She grabbed his arm and dashed to the door. She barged into a young girl on her way out, causing them all to tumble to the ground in a grand mess. "Oh no!"

(OOC: no bacon, no pie, AND YOU SHALL BOW DOWN TO MEEE!)

Ellis was literally swept off his feet, as Kera dragged him by his arm down the corridoor. His flying lesson came to an end with a collision with some poor girl. Ellis wanted to ask if she was ok, but he thought he'd throw up if he opened his mouth.

Having finished the book, using his 300 word a minute reading speed,it was only 125 pages, he walked into the school to see a pile of people, "Ellis? Kera? Mystery girl?" he said Flabbergasted... He held out a hand for who ever decided to grab it...

((Oh Yes it was you!))

Kera managed to get to her feet! "Oh I am sooo sorry," she apologized. "Here let me help you up." She held out her hand in offering.

( NEVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GRAND MASTER OF BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Frowning, Ciel looked at the hard ground. Her first instinct was to bloodly kill them all. Her second instinct told her that it was forbidden. Her third instinct was really in the mood for tea. But before she could commit to any of those instincts, she was picked up from behind.
--------------------------
"No problem at all," The boy said, pulling Ciel to her feet, "A small won't hurt anyone." He was Ciel's height and wore the same clothes as well (A black t-shirt and black slacks). He grinned at the strange group in front of him, passionately glad he had decided to arrive early.

Ellis stayed on the floor for a moment while he recovered. Meanwhile he added to Kera's speech, "Yes, we're both very sorry. How could we make it up to you?"

"I'm sure milady would like nothing more than a bit of tea before her meeting with the school staff," The boy told him.
--------------------------------------------
Lady Ciel's third instinct felt pleasantly smug at being noticed. "Yes, tea would be for the best," She remarked, pleased to see her 'guard'.

(adding second as well! Hatori like dude, 'cause 2 Bishies are better than one)

J-z looked between the other boy, and The Mystery girl (black butler inspiration?) then back at Kera and Ellis, "Ready?"

Syd Foster was waiting to be picked up by his best friend J-z he stood in the cold outsid his house, being 17 and already graduated he instantly replied yes to J-z's text...

"Ready as I'll ever be," she replied with a large grin. "Let's go Ellis!" Again she pulled at his arm. But before she could dash away she turned back to the girl she had bowled over, "Would you like to come?"

((I'll add another too!))
A small meow came from Kera's bag just as she offered. She pulled out little Ser Pounce A'lot. "Ser Pounce A'lot would love it if you came!"

((HAHAHA! Kitten time! Everythings better with kittenz!))

"And where exactly would you be going?" Lady Ciel muttered, "Shouldn't you be taking classes right now?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sure she'd love to," The boy said, amused at the kitten, "But we really must be going. Milady patience does not last long!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady Ciel glared at him. "Shut up, Brian, before I flatten you."

"Ah Milady," J-z just barely touched his finger to her (lady Ceil) lips and then took 3 steps back , "it is unbecoming of your pretty mouth with such course words coming from them... " he smiled and pivoted on his heel and walked to his car...

Brian frowned at J-z's bold move. How can someone be so rude to another person they had only just met and knew nothing about? Especially with Lady Ciel?

---------------------------------------------------------
"Gross," Ciel muttered, interrupting his outraged thoughts, "Who knows where that guy's hands have been?"

A quick shout came from down the hallway, "Just washed them!"