Elston Academy

(OOC: I'M SORRY MY INTERNET DIED! *cries* :'(. Apparently there's an OOC thread for this somewhere... unless my internetlessness is confusing me)

Ellis was temporarily paralysed from shock when the shuriken flew past him. He spaced out, remembering that time, a memory he never wanted to return to. In the distance he heard laughter, followed by silence, but it was drowned out by the drumming of his heart beat. Heavy sweat rolled down the nape of Ellis' neck. A burning heat overcame his body. Ellis felt like he was drowning in that metallic memory until... "N-No, I have to block it out!" he thought. His mind dragged him back to conciousness, where Kera and the shuriken thrower were asking is they could all become a group for who knows what. Slowly, he nodded his ringing head in approval. "Y-Yeah, that sounds nice. W-what's your name again...?" He said to the shuriken thrower and Kera. As reality flooded back to Ellis, he began to blush in awkwardness as he realized the situation.

"Names Noko, I hear your the new mea... or ehh, kid around the school, I figured a formal introduction was needed, and it seems like a lot of people on this end of the wing don't know me!" I said looking around, some people looked like they knew of him, but others didn't. "I figured i would be in what ever group this is, it's always nice to get to know new people" I said while slightly getting a grin.

Kera was thrilled when Ellis stepped back in, perhaps he would save her from doing anything silly, well worse than she had already. "Why are we even in groups?" she asked, looking around the room for the teacher. Mr. Wilson was cowering behind his desk. 'Definitely not a good teacher. But still fine with me,' Kera chuckled internally.

Luna sank down in her seat as the car rolled passed different buildings and trees. Her elbow was on her thigh and her chin rested in the palm of her left hand. She gazed out the window and sighed. Two strands of hair framed her thin face while the rest was secured in a black hair band. She drummed her finger tips on her chin and nearly bumped her head on the seat in front of her.

"Miss Luna," said the driver in front of her.

"Huh? Oh yes, thank you."

Luna opened the car door and stepped out. Her long skirt flowed around her and she wrapped her coat around her as the wind picked up. Alastair handed her her things and she took them with a slight smile.

"Don't blame your parents, ma'am."

"...I'll try. Thank you, Alastair."

Luna took a deep breath and looked at the school in front of her. The ring of a bell released classes and she saw students flooding into the hallways through their massive windows. The first thing she noticed is--there are a lot of young men enrolled compared to the women in the school.

"Alastair, before I leave, has my mother informed you about the gender ratio of this school?"

"Um...she asked not to release it--"

"It's higher for the men isn't it?"

"...Yes, Miss Luna."

Luna sighed.

"Thank you, Alastair. That is all."

Luna turned her head as she watched the black car drive away. She saw a few students watch her from the window and ignored the tight feeling in her chest. It's now or never. Luna began to walk towards the building.

"H-ello Noko! And I can'r wait to find out Kera!" Ellis exclaimed, back to normal. Ironically, just after he'd said he couldn't wait to find out, Mr. Wilson ran from the room, screaming "IRESIGNNOWNOWNOW! INEVERSHOULDHAVETAKENTHISHORIBLEJOBPLEASESAVEME! WHYDIDN'tILISTENTOTHEWARNINGSWELLBYEBYEBYE!" Maybe some day the students would see him again. But for now, every body was left in pointless groups after Mr. Wilson had left. Most of the class took advantage of the time with out a teacher (not that they weren't already), giving Ellis a thumping head ache. "O-oh...seems all this fuss was for nothing then..." Ellis giggled, "So what should we do now he's r-ran off? I feel rather sorry for him.." Ellis wore an expression on pity, but underneath he was excited to be with Noko and Kera.

(OOC: Trol ol lol groups)

Luna heard the crash of the main doors a few feet before she would end up at the door. A man with the balding head rushed past her."Um..."

Kera watched as Wilson ran, arms flailing. She shook her head, 'How silly.' She turned to the others to help decide what to do next, but her stomach decided.
"Perhaps we could hit the lunch room?" She asked in pain as she clutched her stomach.

Luna sighed as she watched the man.

"What kind of school did my mother enroll me in?" She muttered to herself.

She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and continued on towards the building. She pulled open the door and stepped in. Her inch tall oxford shoes clicked on the floor and she glanced at the building. It was nice. She walked up to the front desk and knocked on the counter. When no one answered, Luna looked around quite confused.

"Hello?" She called in a soft tone.

Suddenly a woman came into view and Luna leaned back.

"Yes?" She asked in a throaty voice.

Clearing her throat, Luna said, "Ah... My mother just enrolled me? I believe that I was supposed to drop my things off in a separate location? Anyway, I have my bags... I assume I have to attend classes straight away?"

"M'hmm." The woman droned. "What's your name?"

"Young, Luna Young."

The woman browsed through the papers. After a moment, she pulled one out and handed it to Luna.

"Put your bags over there," The woman gestured to a shelf with other bags. It seemed like there were a lot of new students. "Here's your schedule. Homeroom is still on going in Class 2."

"Uh, thank you." Luna said hesitantly as she took the folder.

After setting her bags down, Luna took her school bag and pulled out the map to the school. The school's campus was massive. They had a full on football court, swimming pool, symphony hall, theatre, etc. Luna raised her eyebrow. Well then...

Walking briskly down the hall, Luna pulled open the door to Classroom 2 and the first thing she realized was: pandemonium. The classroom was in full chaos. There was a boy sitting in a group with two other girls, there was a shuriken stuck in the wall, people were just talking, and Luna assumed that the teacher who ran out there in a fit was the teacher for this classroom.

"So this is what one of the most prestigious schools looks like on the inside... Interesting," Luna muttered to herself once more.

"B-But it's still class time Kera!" Ellis exclaimed, "Though looking around it doesn't seem like that...I don't see why not then. Lets get some STRAWBERRY CAKE! I simply hope our next lesson will be a bit more interesting." Ellis stood up, hoping Noko would agree to come with them.

Being late, and then hearing some one say strawberry cake, had made J-Z feel hungry seeing it was a girl (Ellis) he leaned forward and whispered in her ear "How about you and me ditch your friends and get that cake little lady..." he smiled seductively....not knowing she was a he (will post pic l8r)

"I agree" Noko said not even second guessing, food was food, and cake was cake. "The true question is, who is paying?"

It was time for a game, as Noko held his hands out signaling for rock paper scissors.

"Hmm? I'll pay! And you can join me and my friends sir, but i'm not leaving them, a-and i'm sort of..." Ellis couldn't decide whether or not to say he was a boy. His cheeks flushed red, as he tried to decide how to handle all these people.

J-Z frowned, "No!" He Raised his hands dramaticly his coat falling off him and his top button falling, he smiled, "It is against my code of honor to allow a lady to pay, you now they say chivalry never dies....I'll pay i dont have a job for nothing, The needs of the females surpass my own need to even attend school today!" J-Z cried out Dramatically (think Ayame off of fruits basket for his voice/ motions)

"HA!" Kera laughed at the purple boy. "Since I'm the only girl here I'll pay!" She closed with a silly pose. "It'll be ironic..." she hoped. "Besides," she added as her stomach once again cried, "It's me who suggested it."

J-z Stood motionless, then glanced at Ellis, a blank look passed over his face, he then collapsed, getting back up he wiped something red from his nose, "A beuty so sweet trapped in a male body, oh...so sad..." then turning to Kera, "I will pay, being a model has its perks you know."

"A model?" she questioned. It hardly seemed so, but perhaps that could account for him being so eccentric. "Really?" She wasn't sure if to call him a fraud or not.

(OOC: Ayame~ <3...Hatori is much more of a bishie though >.<)

Ellis watched the dramatic...debate...of who would pay, and Ellis' body. Shocked by the shameless new comer, it took a minute for Ellis to rack up the nerves to suggest, "Why d-don't we all c-contribute to paying? That's fair, r-right?" Ellis wasn't sure he'd survive many more shuriken filled conversations with these three people.

"Ah~ Indeed I Am a model for the Hearts magazine, And to you," J-z turned and grabbed Ellis's chin, "If only you were a girl..." He sighed,
"I will agree to split the pay, but I will pay for the blunt woman..." he smiled motioning to Kera.

Her face sowered, but not at his insult, but his dealings with Ellis. Kera snatched Ellis's hand and began to pull him out of the room. "Sounds like a great idea," she agreed with Ellis, giving him an assuring smile. For some reason, after "standing up" for him against Noko, and being the first person she had met here, Kera felt obligated to "protect" him. Though it was more selfish than that; she wanted him to herself. She had felt shy when she fist came to the new school, but Ellis had made her brave. He brought out the best in her, or the worst, depending on how you looked at it.

"Ah~ Wait for me!" J-z followed them, Opening the doors for them, Grinning,"point 2" he whispered in Kara's ear...