Elston Academy

Lady Ciel laughed despite herself.

-----------------------------------------------------

"It wasn't that funny," Brian muttered, seemingly disappointed, "Ah, but what kind of tea would you like, Lady Ciel?"

Ser Pounce A'lot mewed at the angry girl trying to coax her to come along.
"The class is in disarray," Kera assured in hopes to get the girl to come. "You will probably have better luck coming with us."

"Hmmm, I'm craving the tea I had when I visited Georgia," Ciel said thoughtfully, "Do you remember how to prepare it?"

-------------------------------------

"Of course," Brian said quickly, relieved, "Would you like it iced or fresh?"

(bishies, and kittens, and hands, oh my!)

"Wah~, a kitty! It's so cute! Can I stroke it? Please, please, please," Ellis begged, at the sight of the kitten emerging from Kera's bag. He was distracted again by J-DS bold actions. He wanted to point out coming for cake would probably be more educational than anything here, but Ellis didn't want to further annoy the lady.

J-z had waited a little to long, his car was seepding at 70 miles an hour to catch-up, he had picked up his friend Syd, and they were both sitting in J-z's car, "Two cute girls?" Syd questioned as he frowned, it would be just like Jemuzu to have him pulled into some trouble, and trick him, he honestly didnt have the time for this, but J-z ha promised that they were from Elston academy and Elston = prestigious family's , and his parents were bugging him to get a girl friend, so if he got a date they might stop bugging him...
"uhn~ Certainly cute..." J-z said knowing it was cruel to his Bro-han but wasn't able to resist...

( Oh, this will progress finely.........a girl who has no actual interest in the boy, the poor, unexpecting boy asking for a knife to the face....)

"Fresh sounds perfect," Ciel agreed, "But what shall go with it?"

"Cake! You could have cake with it!" Ellis interrupted, still hungry.

"Milady doesn't like sweets such as cake or certain cookies," Brian told her, "But I'm sure she'd like to at least join you."

--------------------------------
"No I wouldn't," Ciel muttered, "I'd want to go to a violent video game arcade and challenge all of the high scores in a shooting game."

J-z was bored, "Syd why don't you just go and nip in there an grasp, those people firmly by the hand and kiss them then bring the dazed lady's back to the car..." He said Flamboyantly, Syd looked at Jz, "No." Syd replied bluntly, J-z sighed, "please Sydney?" Syd stiffened "Only if you swear never to say that name again!" he growled, "Agreed!" Syd got out of the car and was almost in the door before he remembered Jemuzu had made that Promise Before! Sighing he walked in to hear "Shooting game." said in a quiet voice, Syd looked around, "Are you guys ready yet?" Syd sounded completely neutral tone. His hair folded to an exact right angle over one eye, It reached just a little past the collar of his suit jacket, His single Visible Ice blue eye, was a little intimidating, but he looked all round bored...

"Yes, I am, in fact," Ciel told this new member, with a kind smile,"Quite ready to find my dorm and rest after the long trip. You strangers can do as you please without me. After all, my mother always told me not to wander off with people I don't know. I bid you good day." She turned around and began walking into the building.
------------------------------------------
"My apologies," Brian said with a smile and half bow, "But it's seems we will be retiring after all." He turned to follow Lady Ciel.

Kera was both disappointed and glad the girl would not be joining them. "I'm ready!" She answered cheerfully. "And so is Ser Pounce A'lot!" The kitty purred in agreement. "Are you ready Ellis?"

Ellis was sort of disappointed that the girl wouldnt join them, but he would have felt crowded if any more people joined them. He stroked Sir Pounce A'lot, replying "Yes, I'm ready too! Do you think J-Z would take us to a flower shop on the way back? I don't want to bore him any more, yet I really, really want some to decorate my dorm..."

(With flowers? Hilarious.)

Lady Ciel was tired, but really, she just didn't want the company. 'Brian' was really her only companion these days.

When they were just outside, Syd spoke, "J-z Adores flowers, he would surely buy some for you, his favorites are rd roses and bleeding hearts..."

"Oh mine too," Kera cheered. ((They really are ^.^)) Kera stuffed Ser Pounce A'lot back into her back. "Come on lets go," she urged eagerly. Kera began to skip towrds the car, "Who gets shotgun!?"

Ellis gave Sir Pounce A'Lot a small wave to say good bye. Also skipping towards the car, Ellis replied "I don't mind! But I'm so glad J-Z likes flowers, though my favourite's are blue bells and oleanders."

Lady Ciel made her way around the school, passing hallways with ammo shells littering the floors or with casual bars displaying cases of exotic alcohols.

Syd respond no emotion, "Mine are poppys..."

Kera instantly knew where the best seat was! And that was not shotgun, for once. "Sit next to me Ellis?" she asked with a tug of his arm.

Ellis felt Kera tug on his arm, and responded, "Sure, sounds great!"