Elston Academy

(Ooc: sorry I haven't replied in forever. I have been without Internet for a long time. I finally broke down and used data on my phone to go online)

Miyako finished her shower and dried herself off. Throwing her cloths into a hamper she redressed and walked back out of her room rubbing her eyes and hoping no one would notice how red and puffy they were. "I have to go back for my bag and tray." She said out loud to herself. Miyako then turned towards the cafeteria and began making her way towards where she left her bag.

Sukashi was on the other side of the campus trying to find Miyakp, 'Has anyone seen Miyako?' he kept asking the other students, 'Where the hell is she?' He asked hisself, 'Did I do something wrong to make her go away?' So he ran around the campus hoping to find her but no luck, he ran and ran, not knowing where he was going he slipped and ran into a bench and flew and slammed into the ground landing in front of some females shoes. 'Owww damn it....huh...' He said as he stared at the shoes, 'Aren't those Miyakos shoes?' He said to himself.
(It's fine I was gone to for very long myself haha had to take care of somethings ^^)

"O-oh my!" Miyako exclaimed. "Are y-you alright?" She nervously bent down an held out a hand to help Sukashi up. "I'm sorry I ran off... I just needed to um... Clean myself off" Miyako said after helping the boy up. She looked down at her shoes, and then back up at Sukashi's head. "You have a large bruise on your forehead. We should get you some ice f-for that."

'It's fine, really. I was needing to find you...to give you this..' He said as he held out his arm to hand out her stuff. His head was badly bruised, knowing that he might have a very bad heaf injury 'I-I'll be fine...I-I-I...' Sukashi said as he feel to the floor unconscious.

(OOC again, sorry for being gone. The providers for the internet are dragging their feet when it comes to installing it here. They are being jerks and ignoring us! TT-TT)

"Oh no!" Miyako exclaimed. She crouched down lifting up Sukashi's head and pulling him towards her lap. "Sukashi... wake up!" she yelled hoping his eyes would open. They didn't. "W-what do I do?" Miyako asked herself out loud. Continuing to shake Sukashi she tried her best to think of something to do. Suddenly her eyes widened. "It sounds a bit stupid... but if it works in the movies... well thay can't fake everything right?" she exclaimed, gently pushing the boy's head out of her lap. She turned to her bag and rummaged through it.

"Come on, come on... where is it?" She began taking random items out of her bag. First there was the usual for a student; a large stack of books, placed next to that was a pencil case. After that followed A deck of playing cards, a harmonica, a small package of cookies, disinfectant wipes, a puzzle book, and a small rolling pin. She pushed a few more items out of the way and after finally reaching the bottom she picked up a water bottle that was mostly filled. Having been in her bag all day it wasn't as cold as it used to be, but it hadn't been hot enough to heat up the bottle.

Turning back to Sukashi she ripped the top off the bottle and splashed it all over his face, hoping it would be enough to wake the boy from his knocked out state. She paused for a few moments waiting to see the results of her efforts.

(Hello everyone It's nice to meet all of you. I'll be jumping in if that's alright.)

Elston Academy, a school for the elite, a school for the talented, not a school for the intimidating young man standing before it.

Drago glanced up at the entrance to the school, a dark blonde brow raised in question as he examined the building while the car that brought him here peeled off onto the road, the driver not even sparing him a second glance. He turned his head to watch after it with a scowl. He wasn't sure why his uncle had bothered bribing his way into this school (Drago knew good and well he didn't pass that test he took to get in no matter what any acceptance letter said). He wasn't the brightest light on the tree, maybe his uncle wanted him to excel in sports or something that actually made sense for him. Either way he was here now and it didn't seem like there was any turning back.

He rolled his tanned shoulders making his ponytail brushing against his back and made his way into the school. He wasn't even sure where he was supposed to be going. He paused in the entrance hall looking about curiously. Maybe he could find someone to tell him what exactly he needed to being doing seeing as he was new to the premises.

[greetings all, I'm jumping in! He just knocked into Drago, by the way ; )]

Of all the jobs in all the world, working in a snobbish private school was probably at the bottom of Shiloh's list. He was well educated, perhaps even genius level even in his youth, being only a few years older than most of the students but damn it all if he didn't hate everyone here. The tall young man was technically supposed be here as a councilor, being a psych major was helpful for that sort of thing. Unfortunately he had absolutely no love for helping disturbed teenagers, he'd pursued his master's in psych because he wanted to be a criminal profiler, the FBI had already offered him a job with the condition that he get some experience.

So here he was, knee deep in snotty little rich kids whose biggest issues came from their parents dumping them off in a paradise Shiloh himself would have killed for in his youth. He was getting a little practice though, he had little doubt half of these kids would end up as criminals at some point.

At the moment , the lanky young man was toting around a mass of files in his thin arms, effeminate face all screwed up with annoyance. He despised his job and today had only confirmed that when some clumsy professor had dumped coffee all over the very files in his arms. He'd spent an hour in the teacher's lounge with a pilfered hairdryer trying to salvage the paperwork. "Why is my life like this…" he murmured, just in time to run into quite the intimidating figure hard enough to damn near knock himself out,

Coffee damp papers and pale hair went everywhere as Shiloh found himself sprawled across the floor, staring up with a daze at the newest student's entirely too muscular form. He blinked, trying to set himself straight but only managed to flail his arm in the student's direction. "Help me up!" He voice was pretty if anything, certainly lacking much authority from his place on the floor.

Grey-green eyes scanned over the form laying sprawled in the hallway and Drago snorted when he heard him speak. The man was pretty that much was true though he came off as a bit prissy, like one of his cousin's damned cats that had a bad habit of acting like they owned the place (even though they pretty much did). He thought about walking by the man and leaving him to his own devices before deciding that he might as well help, it's not like he had anyone else to show him about at the moment or help him work out how his schedule would work.

He wrapped a large hand around the thinner man and hefted him upwards and to his feet.
"You should watch were you're stepping" Drago mumbled as he crouched down to gather up the strewn papers. Finger worked quickly to gather most all of them up and he stood with a stretch turning to hold the papers out towards him. "Drago's the name, I just got here today. You work here or. . ." He trailed off as he glanced away fairly bored with everything already. He wondered how much trouble he'd be in if he just kinda wandered away from the grounds.

He probably shouldn't take the chance.

Michael.jpg

( Hows it going )

Michael came soaring down the road, on his skateboard. His foot slamming into the floor slowing him down allowing him to leap off it, Kicking the end of the board so it pops up into the air. He catches it and sighs, " So this is the new school " He chuckles and walks into the school past the man that was sprawled on the floor. He looks around at the different people and notice he probably wont fit in here. He runs his hand through his hair and looks down at a piece of paper.

Shioh smoothed down his hair and clothes when he was pulled to his feet, lips pursed in displeasure. His eyes flicked over Drago's form, his obnoxious stretching and that stupid shirt, his flush was entirely anger related of course. "I would say the same to you!" He huffed and accepted the paper from him, straightening them so they fit neatly into the folder, or as neatly as they could. The councilor rolled his eyes. Of course he was new, standing there with his bags like a vagabond. "Yes, I do work here. I'm one of the councilors." He wanted to add 'I'm sure I'll see you soon' but that was rude, even for him.

He glanced him over again and sighed. "Come on, I'll print out your schedule and you should you around. My name is Mr. Shiloh Mayfair. Nice to meet you Drago." He started towards the office then paused, casting a glance over his shoulder to make sure he hadn't left any papers. Oh, of course he had. "Excuse me, if I could have that…" he snatched it from the floor, nearly dropping the other papers in his arms. "Are you new too? You'd better come with me." He sighed as though this wasn't part of his job then slipped into his office, which was decorated with a plethora of odd things, mostly things he'd bought as second hand stores. He set the despised papers down on his desk then took a seat, gesturing for the boys to do the same across from him. He clicked around on his computer for a few minutes, with a look of intense pain on his face derived simply from the effort. The printer went off behind Drago. "There's your schedule Mr. Drago, And what's your name?"

{It goes quite well}

Drago followed Shiloh into his office, tossing his dufflebag to the floor next to a chair. His hand gripped the chair back and pivoted it around on one leg. He sat down legs straddling the back and folded his arms on top of it let his head rest in the crook they made.

He glanced around the office at other the other boy while Shiloh typed with what seemed to be entirely to much effort to do his simple job. He peeked at his strained face and stifled a chuckle returning his gaze to the odd knick-knacks littered on the desk, occasionally flicking his eyes over to the fellow next to him. He glanced at Shiloh again when he heard the printer going and took the warm piece of paper from the tray. He glanced over it and his face screwed up in confusion but he said nothing in protest other then a grunt.

"Would it trouble you too much to give me something to show me around, like, oh I don't know, a map?" Drago questioned with a sarcastic sneer not bothering to move his eyes from the paper. He took note of his room number and finally looked back up, the scowl gone with instead the flat boredom taking its place.

Shiloh's eyes narrowed at the boy's sassy comment. Where did he get off. He opened his mouth to speak just in time for Drago shift, bringing attention to his wide open legs. He bit down on his lip and blushed, raising his gaze to the blonde's face. "I can give you a map and a tour, now come on." He got up and pulled a student handbook from a box, tossing it at Drago. "Here, there's one in the back." He started down the hall, pointing out things here and there and where all of Drago's classes would be. He was tempted to ask how he got into the school but that seemed rude.

He finally paused in front of the boy's dorms. "And you'll be in room...well you can read. My room is at the end of the hall if you ever need something." He pursed his lips, it was a little aggravating to know he'd be sharing a bathroom with this brat…he snapped that thought shut lest he think to hard of how Drago would look in the shower. "Do you need anything else?"

(Oh boy! new people! ^^)

Miyako stared down at the boy for what felt like hours, but was really only a few moments. With no signs of movement her mind flew into a frenzy. She had no idea what to do next. She looked around for someone to help. While it seemed like there were dozens of people around her before, now there seemed to be no one at the school. "What should I do? I-I can't just leave him here to go find someone..." Miyako began shaking Sukashi again hoping this time he'd regain consciousnesses. With panic filling up her mind, she couldn't hold back the terrible thoughts that ran through her head. 'What if he's dead? It's my fault he got hurt... I-I killed him! what am I going to do!'

Out of terror, her soft voice screamed out; "Someone help me!" She started to cry, feeling helpless.