Elston Academy

Ellis sat and watched Minda and Mindy's little episode with out a comment. He really hoped those two wouldn't be around each other too often. They were like fire and ice. Silence fell upon the table after Minda left. After a minute of just eating cake, Ellis suggested "Why don't we try and find our dorms? I can just carry the remaining 3 slices of cake to my dorm." Minda nodded in agreement, and the shy pair set off in a similar direction the one Minda had just taken. There were a couple of stumbles and wrong turns along the way, but not much speaking. Needless to say it was seriously awkward. When they arrived at the dorms they said a single sentence to each other, then parted-to their respective gender dorms. When Ellis entered his dorm he found a brown package labeled to him on his bed.

MInda sat on her bed, listening to music as she heard her room door open. She looked over and it was Mindy. "Well, hello there." Minda smiled and turned her music off and left. She started to walk around a little due to bordeom and eventually foudn the boys dorms. She started to walk down the hall ways, she heard a lot of the boys in their dorms yelling about something, she didn't really care, she was bored and didn't really have anything else too do.

Red20Haired20Anime20Girl.jpg

Rose entered the building in a shy, cautious manner. She wasn't quite sure where she was supposed to go so she just wondered around for awhile until she remembered the paper she was given earlier that day. She followed the directions and went up to her dorm. Rose settled down on the bed and slowly unpacled her things.

"F-Frogs! EEEEK~!" Ellis squealed as frogs hopped out of the brown package upon his bed. He shuffled backwards, scared of the slimy, green beasts. Ellis had a terrible fear of frogs, but who could have known that... "STEVE~! SAVE ME!" Ellis, unfortunately, wasn't able to put two and two together to work out this was his cousins doing. Ellis stumbled out into the corridor,as the frogs dominated his dorm. As he went on a search for Minda to ask for help, he noticed a pretty, shy girl enter a nearby dorm.

Rose looked around the room, taking in every detail down to dead fly in the corner. She realized she had been staring at the fly for almost a full minute so she turned to look out the window.

She had been stareing at the door for near thirty miniutes now. Her feet were cemented to the floor, unwilling to move. A new school was always so scary. She wanted to run away...Again. Her parents only had put her here in hopes she woundn't run, but that didn't stop it from crossing her mind. "Get a grip," she mumbled to herself. "Nobody knows the other Kera, nobody knows what she did. It's time to start over." She took one brave step into a new life.

1093923-bigthumbnail.jpg

Niatosi Makota (Makki)

Makki walked into the school late running to the main office to get his for the semester "Sorry I'm late my name is Niatosi Makota I'm here to get my semester schedule" he spoke to a big gross looking lady that must by the front desk lady. "Hmmm Niatosi Makota.. your just in time for homeroom your in Class 2" she grumbled out of her throat. "Thank you Miss"he said while running to his first classes and he knocked on the door and waited for someone to say that he could come into the class.

b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg

(Everyone else did, so I got a picture.)

Not quite sure what to do or where to go Kera found herself following the lead of a rather handsome boy with stunning purple hair. After getting the formality of speaking with the desk lady out of the way she proceeded to persue. She had no idea where anything was, her only hope was that he did.

After a lot of squealing, objects flying, and frog spawn riddled maps, Ellis managed to make it to his homeroom with class two just as the bell went. The only spare seats were those at the front, so Ellis skipped over to stand by one. A bald man stood at the front of the class. "So, good morning class, um, yes, sit down. The, uh, first two periods of this, this morning are designated, see, for your introductions and, um, explanations." The bald teacher mumbled. Ellis tried to take a seat, but as he sat down the person behind him pulled his chair away, causing Ellis to tumble to the floor with a loud THUMP. The class burst into laughter as Ellis got up, his face bright as a tomatoe. When Ellis was finally in his chair the teacher was speaking again. "I'm, I am Mr.Wilson. Ah, I have to, um, go back to the staff room, I think, for an, a folder, so, um, just make introductions, yeah?" The teacher staggered off. As soon as Mr.Wilson was out the door, the class erupted into noise. Ellis sat by him self, scared of the chaos around him.

Kera, after following various people and asking tons of questions, found herself walking into a disorderly room without a teacher. "This hardly seems like a school," she mumbled to herself as she slid into a seat next to a cute blond boy, though he did seem a little girlish. The room was filled with flying papers and pens, screaming kids, and all around chaos. Kera shrunk into her seat, not quite sure what to do with herself. She looked over to find the blondie in the same predicament. She leaned over to him and whisper just loud enough to be heard by him, "What's your name?"

Ellis almost fell off his chair again when the girl next to him asked his name. "Oh, I-I'm Ellis." He ducked out the way of a U.F.O. Ellis could see why his cousin hadnt said anything about this place- Ellis swore he'd just heard discussion about a mass gun shipment. "What's..." Ellis avoided a paint bombardment, "yours?"

She chuckled at his little display. "Kera," she responded. "I'm new here. Are you?" Just as she finished a flying book crashed into the back of her head, slamming it down into her desk. "HEY!" She yelled looking back for the culprit, but she was paid no mind. Besides, it could have been anyone...

Reactions: 1 person
Seemingly out of no where, a dark figure appeared at the door. "ORDER CLASS! ORDER ELSE IT'S DETENTION IN THE DUNGEONS FOR YOU ALL!" The figure screeched, the voice hard to identify as a mans or a womans, "Where on earth is your pathetic little tutor?" The room fell silent and still, nobody daring a reply to this mysterious figure. Ellis meekly nodded in reply to Kera.

Makki came in the classroom with a older women holding his shoulder. "Hello class this is a new student Niatosi Makota. He transfered from Jingo Techinal Highschool a real popular school in all of the country. He was top student in the whole school and he's a good addition to our school so make him feel welcome!" The women spoke in a calming tone. "That is all."she left the classroom quietly, Makki was slightly embarrassed and started to blush. "Well Mister Niatosi go find a empty seat to sit in" the bald man said. Makki walked to the desk in the back of the room in a hurry and sat down.

A middle aged woman holding a cute boy by the shoulder appeared behind the dark figure. After whispering some unknown words into the dark figures ear- or where his/her ear was guessed to be- the dark figure stormed off, obviously annoyed. The middle aged women then strutted to the front of the class, practically dragging the boy along with her. Now the women was in clear view, Ellis could get a proper look of her appearance. Her hair was burnt sienna coloured, and in a pixie cut fashion. She had sharp, hazel eyes, hidden behind some smart looking, thick rimmed glasses. Her shoulders were fairly broad, adding to her lean, apple shaped figure. She wore a simple, olive dress, covered by a petite, mauve dress. "Hello class this is a new student Niatosi Makota. He transferred from Jingo Techinal Highschool a real popular school in all of the country. He was top student in the whole school and he's a good addition to our school so make him feel welcome! That is all" The women rambled, in a calm tone. The women then strutted of, leaving the boy-Niatoshi- abandoned at the front of the room. Thankfully, it was at this point Mr. Wilson returned. "Well, Mister Niatosi, go, um, find a-an empty seat to, ah, sit in?" Ellis watched as Niatoshi hurried to a seat at the back of the room. Ellis found this rather strange, as there had been no spare seats except those at the front a minute ago- Ellis simply assumed one of the other students had decided to go and skive. "So, then now, I have some, ah, locker keys, I think, to give, plus, and, other information sheets to, um, give out. Some, eh, volunteers, to give, the, the items out?" Mr, Wilson mumbled, looking expectantly at the class.

I'm too lazy to describe Mr.Wilson too, so here he is:
6a00d83451b31c69e20147e35956c2970b-150wi

(OOC: This is supposed to be a wild school, so if anybody else wants to join in you can stroll into a class room, at any time.)

Kera noticed how Mr. Wilson stammered and rambled; he was hardly a fit teacher in her opinion, it appeared as if he couldn't even hold order in the class. As soon as the dark woman disappeared the class was back in shambles, but the chaos was on a smaller scale. Perhaps they were afraid that she would come back. All ignore the "teacher." "This school, if you can even call it that, is rather unorderly," Kera said both to herself and Ellis. "I think I'll like it here..." That was all to herself. At all her other schools she wanted nothing more than to be free, and she always got her way, one way or another. She then looked over to the new boy, the one with such high honors. 'He is rather cute,' she thought to herself, 'But so is Ellis, feels almost like a fashion show, or a singles club' She chuckled a little. "Yep, I'm going to like it here. I might not even burn the place down," she whispered to herself, but too loudly.

zero.jpg

Eio walked down the hallway with his head held casually at a tilt, not really paying attention to where he was going. His hands were stuffed into his coat pockets.
A couple excited girls ran to greet him in the hall, looking dissapointed as he ignored them and nonchalantly turned the corner to his class easily hearing the commotion of both who he assumed were his classmates and the teacher. He slid the door open and walked in, knowing it was formal to stand at the front of the class and introduce ones self. He hesitated at the front, looking up with his deep purple eyes.

"Eio..." He said simply, a deep, rumbling voice coming from him before he took his seat, ignoring any of the randomness and keeping his gaze down at his lap as he leaned back in his chair.

( Yeah ! )

Makki noticed that a boy slipped into the classroom without a word 'If only that would've been my signature entrance'. The boy had took a seat in front of her and said one thing "Eio". He stared down at his lap, Makki wondered what was his problem "Umm Hello?"she said in a soft whisper to the boy in front of her.

Eio barely heard the girl behind him whisper a tentative greeting. Though, not to be rude, he turned his body, letting his head of stark white hair move slightly to uncover his dark purple eyes.

"Hey" He stated, nodding his head to her and pulling out an earbud. It seemed the reason he was so distant was because he was distracting himself with music, though he made no effort to continue talking to her after it was off and away.

(OOC: Casual sex change XD. Oh well, i'm sure Ellis is bi anyway. And Mr.Wilson has serious problems.)

Ellis noticed Kera muttering something to herself. He was a bout ask what when Mr.Wilson nervously spoke again. "I'm, I am pretty sure, that, um, you can all, ah, sort yourselves out, right? So, um, get into groups, of, four, for, for a friend making game I think?" Friend making game? Ellis was sweet as sugar, but even he couldn't help but be offended by how Mr.Wilson treated them as 6 years old, even if it was an accident. How the heck did that man get a job as a teacher. Anyway, there were more important issues at hand for Ellis- for example, not being a group with somebody who wants to pulverize him. As the class noisily shuffled around, Ellis got up and took a step towards Kera. It felt strange walking around in shorts instead of a skirt... "Sk...I-I mean Kera, shall we find another pair to partner up with? I know it's embarrassing, but..." It wasn't really embarrassing for Ellis. To him embarrassing was a memory he wished to never recall.