3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
NOTE: Please NOTE where you are posting. If you want a banner for a particular city, let @Michale CS know and he'll make one and add it to this thread.

As of 1/1/2018, all plotlines from Epic Mashup can either be faded out or continued, upon the consensus of the players involved. If you're continuing, post HERE as if you were posting in the previous thread. If you're fading, nothing needs be done.

Want to join? Please join Epic Crossover!

Suddenly...
It was a feeling of disquiet. Sort of like during an earthquake, or just before a hurricane hits.
Like you, like no one, is safe. Everyone felt it. Everyone.
What they got from this feeling varied greatly. The average person just went back to their day, with a sense of foreboding nagging at the back of their mind. Something needed to be done about this, but what?

Others, not so average. Felt more. For them, it wasn't just a sense of instability.
It was a certainty. Something tried, and nearly succeeded, at ending everything.
Reality itself had, for the briefest of instants, stopped existing, then reasserted itself.

Those who had seen or been in proximity of the things known as Reality Shards, knew even more.
Someone had tried to destroy a Reality Shard, and had nearly succeeded.

A voice in the minds of the most powerful of heroes echoed...
and... it was a teenage boy's voice.

Franklin Richards, Son of Reed and Sue Richards.
In his youth known as Tattletale, now known as Psi-Lord

"Listen, I've been working with some alternate versions of myself to contain this, but we're going to need help soon. Some really bad guys are trying to muck with the Reality Shards. Thankfully, they're also competing with each other so... I made another reality for them to mess with. Buuut... these guys are smart and will eventually figure out that their toys don't work in this new reality and will probably make it out and into this reality eventually. We have to stay here to keep them from busting out, but you guys need to put together a team and go into the reality we created and grab the shards and whatever gizmos they're using to try to destroy them. I can't talk much longer because they may be able to eavesdrop if this goes too long. Get to the Baxter Building if you're going to help. Good luck."

OOC - This marks the start of the Schrödinger's Universe recruitment phase. One PC per player of Global or Cosmic preferred, but some Superhuman will be allowed if their power set is sufficient. Send a PM to @Michale CS if interested with your choice.