Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry blossom garden-> Courtyard

When the other girl showed no interest whatsoever in talking to her, the gregarious Kimiko stood up, brushed herself off, and headed off along a small path for the courtyard. There were already several girls deep in conversation there, including Momo. However, Kimiko's eyes caught a girl dancing, and doing very well indeed at it.

Looking over at the dancer, she called out, "Mind if you teach me some of those moves after class? You're an excellent dancer."

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Manata Reia
She knew the second that Midori gave her that look...she had definitely put her words into a bad subject. The girl watched as she walked away, most likely annoyed or mad at her. How could she have messed up so badly...she quickly got up and chased after her. "Wait! Please, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get on a bad subject...I just didn't know what to say." Reia tol her as she got close. She hoped Midori could understand...She really did. "I didn't mean to make you angry, or take your peace away."

Mihara Ririka - bench by the vending machine

Her expression was one of scandalized shock, carefully she set aside the lunch box as she barely heard what Ei-chan said. It would probably sink in later, but she had a love matter right in front of her. Love do make the world go round. Hugging the militaristic girl she tried to be as comforting as possible when she spoke: "You'll find love! And not some mean guy this time! Semine-chan, you'll find someone smart and funny, and nice. Definitively nice. Someone who likes you for you... Oh, but don't date otakus, they're kinda obsessive." The last comment without her noticing could've been an insult directed towards herself. It wasn't far from it.

Saito Midori
Midori liked to think that she had handled that situation fairly well. She hadn't yelled, cursed, or glared at the girl, just walked away and minded her business. Yet, here that little gossiping annoyance was, running up yelling things. Okay. Not just things. When Midori actually stopped being stubborn and actually listened to Reia, she was surprised to find that she was actually apologizing. Woah. It wasn't often that anyone apologized to Midori, especially with her reputation as somewhat of a hothead, they just scurried away or challenged her to a fight. Not even a girl like Kureha, who often pretended to be nice to others had apologized for spilling tea on her manga. Maybe Reia wasn't so bad after all.

The least Midori could do was acknowledge Reia, and that was what she did. She turned around, looked down at the girl, and saw sincerity in her eyes. Or, maybe those were tears? Kawaii. Midori blushed lightly as she remembered a scene from a shoujo-ai manga that was pretty similar to this. She never imagined having a girl chase after her.

Suddenly as Midori was going to say something, the warning bell for P.E. sounded across the campus grounds. After the bell finished ringing, Midori inhaled deeply and folded her arms. "P.E. is starting," she said coolly, and then headed for the second year changing rooms. Once inside, she undressed and changed into the standard issue of green bloomers, white shirt, and her own matching tube socks. She threw on a matching headband as well to keep her bangs pushed out of her face, and made sure not to look at anyone while they were changing, because that would be beyond creepy and her reputation was already bad enough.

Manata Reia

She felt even worse as the girl turned to look at her, feeling the glare she was getting bore into her. Then...she seemed to lighten up a bit, and blushed for whatever reason. Just when it looked like ahe was almost ready to say something when the bell rang. What would that mean? PE was starting...damn. Now it would be forever till they could finish their talk.

She followed the taller girl to the second year changing rooms. When thy arrived though, she separated from her, figuring it would make her a tad bit uncomfortable to change next to her or close by her. She walked off to where the uniforms were and picked a set up. A white shirt and some boomers? Boring...She picked up a pair that looked like it would fit her best, and walked over to a stall to change into it. She took all of her over clothing off and pulled on the two clothing pieces. She stepped out and looked into a mirror...No, all her hair was going to get in the way. She pulled her hand up to her hair and using a hair band, pulled it into a ponytail. She placed her uniform on a nearby bench. "Hey, you ready?" Reia asked, looking over at Midori

~ First Year Classroom à Pathway to School Entrance, Lunchtime ~
Kaoru smiled at Matsuri's tears. For a moment there, she was tempted to lick the pink-haired girl's tears, if only because she was curious as to whether or not tears were actually delicious…but the girl restrained herself. Instead, the girl nodded, saying, "You should thank my brother too! He's a bad cook, but his katsudon is the best in the neighborhood!"

There was further nodding to be done at more of Matsuri's statements, and Kaoru left a few minutes after Matsuri had. Cradling the warm bowl in her hands, she walked out of the classroom, through the hallways, down the stairs, through the school entrance, and finally, found herself alone on the pathway she had taken to get to school that day. Though Kaoru had heard that there was some sort of central garden or whatever within the school, it made most sense for her to meet Matsuri at the first tree she had tried (and failed) to climb.

Sitting down with her back against the gnarled wood, the girl enjoyed the sashaying of the petals, the whispers of the wind, the light that filtered through the trees, and finally began to eat.

Retrospectively, her brother would probably think of this as the attitude of a loner, but pshaw, enjoying a moment of peaceful tranquility was a Japanese thing as well!

Second Year - Courtyard - Takenaka Chiharu
"yeah sure lets..." the bell rang and Chiharu stopped mid sentence. "umm" she continued and looked around for a moment with hint of worry in her eyes "I bet we will find the others in the changing rooms so lets head there." Some of the air seemed to go out of Chiharu as she turned to head towards the entrance. She preferred changing alone, now however. She would have to wait for the others.
"Going to be interesting to see the first PE this year all the first years wanting to try things out and show of like most of the years" The girl laughed lightly when making the small talk. To be honest she was curious on the new students. However she was also a bit concerned about the changing room, hopefully it wouldn't raise to many questions she had done the same last year avoiding being in there at the same time as the others. " I bet the club leaders will be scouting for possible members today"

Semine, Blue
Gymnasium

Semine looked to both of them and smiled "Alright... Uhm... " She was about to say before she was struck by Ririka in a death grip hug. Semine groaned and tried to get the girl off of her before she just let her go "Ugh... You have a vice grip... I pitty those smaller girls.... you glomp.... I luckily am taller and older.." She groaned out before Ririka let go. The bell then began to ring for PE and she looked to them both "Wooo! I love Gym." She said excitedly before standing up and looking at them both "I will see you both in PE." She said before waving to them both and beginning to walk away from them both.

Semine went to the Third Year changing room and put her things down on a bench before changing into her PE clothes. She didn't bother looking around as she didn't want to look like a pervert at all. She put on her PE uniform completely and left her things inside before walking out and toward the Gym to wait for the class to start. Once inside she got down to stretch before the class even started. She went down into a split and moved to touch the tips of her toes with her fingers.

Iguchi Matsuri – Cherry Blossom Garden​

Ponytail fwipping about as Matsuri looked back and forth, hands still full of food, Matsuri was starting to get worried: certainly Kaoru wouldn't take this long! Certainly, a girl she had just met wouldn't betray expectations!

Getting impatient, Matsuri took a seat, once again looking at the cute snack, dubbing it 'Kuma-san' before digging her teeth through the side of its face. It's very tasty face. Once she finished with the bear, she dipped into the salty bag of shrimp chips, steadily eating them, looking like a goof as she held the other oinarisan, sitting quietly. As petals fell and birds chirped...where the hell was Kaoru-chan!?

Crumpling up her bag, she disposed of it properly before looking around again. After a moment, she gasped out, "Ah! The school entran-"

Bing. Bong. Bing. Bong.

A chill passed over Matsuri as she stood near the garbage cans as the warning bell's echo passed. Her eyes breifly began to water as she muttered, "I...messed up...I...have...not messed up!" Determination bubbling, Matsuri held the snack firm as she rushed out of the Garden, heading for the school entrance, sights of cherry blossoms long out of her head, the girl mostly interested in having her hand free for a change.

Last edited:
~ Pathway to School, Lunchtime Ending Soon ~
She had been waiting for quite some time, hadn't she? Kaoru had finished her meal, and spent roughly twenty minutes patiently waiting for Matsuri to come…only that her new friend hadn't come. Was there something wrong with Matsuri's digestive systems? Did she get jumped by a bunch of delinquents while walking through the hallways? Had she simply forgotten about Kaoru?

The white-haired girl sighed as she set aside her empty bowl and chopsticks. It'd be sad, wouldn't it?

The warning bell sounded, a quiet ding-dong reaching across the campus to warn all the magical girls that their break time was ending. Physical education was next, wasn't it? Kaoru distracted herself with theories as to what the class would be about, but it didn't help to pass the time at all. One minute passed. Two minutes passed. Three. Four. Five.

If she didn't go now, she'd be late, wouldn't she?

Another melancholic sigh, as she stood up. Patting the dirt off her skirt, Kaoru picked up her lunchbox and was about to walk away, when a pink blob could be seen in a distance, running towards her.

The frown on her face instantly melted into a big grin, as she tossed whatever was in her hands away. Kneeling on one knee, she straightened her arms and interlocked her hands, creating a temporary platform, and called out, "Matsuri-chan! FUSIONNN!!!!"

Reactions: Craftsdwarf

[bg=#ffffff]
Bathroom-P.E.
9gYUtgnm.jpg

Pandora Fairchild

Pandora was in the bathroom pissed off. She wanted to do so many things to that brat. She was waiting for her butler to bring her something to wear. She heard him knock on the outside door. Pandora scanned the bathroom, making sure no other person was in there. "Miss Pandora, I brought you what you requested." Pandora looked at the outfit. "Really...I said something black and flowy, not big and showy!" Pandora's butler shook at her anger. "I do apologize Miss Pandora, I will go and get you something else." Pandora heard the P.E. warning bell. "Nevermind just go! I'll just make do, uhh idiot!"

After Pandora got into the dress, she made her way to the gym. Pandora's outfit was definitely something non-gym appropriate. She wasn't going to play gym anyway. Pandora walked pass all the other girls already there. She went over to the back area. She started to meditate. While they sweated and started to smell, Pandora would relax and stay calm.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff]
Courtyard-P.E.
F4pCZPvm.png

Akiko Fujiwara

Akiko was in the middle of talking to Chiharu, when a 1st year girl (Kimiko) came up to her. The girl asked Akiko if she could teach her the dance moves. Akiko clapped and cheered happily. "Of course I will, I'm Akiko, and this is Chiharu!" Akiko was also excited by Chiharu agreeing to help her find Momoko. Then the P.E. warning bell rung. "Oh! Gym time! I can teach you some moves in gym." Akiko said to the first year.

Akiko made her way to the gym, hoping the first year girl would follow her and Chiharu. "Awww, well I hope the clubs I want I get in. Ikebana is my main one of course." As Akiko made her way to the gym, she could see in the corner of her eye a first year girl. She was in a full black gown dress...meditating. "I guess everyone as there own style of P.E." Akiko just shook her head, as she walked over to the second year gym spot.[/bg]

Eile Mizer - Bench to gym

Eile heard the bell ringing as Semine cheered.

"Wooo! I love Gym. I will see you both in PE."

And with that Semine left first for the gym as Eile sighed a bit before stretching a bit.

"Well. I might as well head there myself. I hope we get a fighting lesson today. Great way to relax." Eile muttered as she got up and looked at Ririka.

"Don't take too long." Eile said before she walked off towards the gym.

As she reached the gym, she saw Pandora in a dress. That made Eile stop for a good second before smiling a bit before she went into the third year changing room. Quickly changing into her gym uniform, Eile got a quick look at Semine and her stature outside of all those clothing. She was well endowed compared to herself, and Eile was not flat to begin with. Though she wasn't spilling out in front either. Eile dropped her hat on her bag before exiting the changing room as she looked around.

"Right. Let's hope for a battle day." Eile muttered excitedly as she walked over to Semine before doing some stretches herself.

"You weren't kidding Semine. Your foreign blood did show through your body. Especially your boobs. Ririka and Nagi would be so jealous." Eile muttered before placing her hands on the ground and going into a hand stand.

She moved herself until she was looking at Semine directly from her hand stand position.

"Why not show it off?" Eile asked with an impish look on her face.

The bell rang and Kimiko knew full well what that meant: class. More specifically, gym. Her best subject, which did not speak well for her academics, now that she thought about it. She got over to the dressing room, changed into her gym uniform, and dashed to the first-year area for gym.

Kimiko looked around and saw Little Miss Too-Good-For-Schoolwork sitting on the bleachers by herself. ""Good. Maybe she won't bother us this afternoon." She smiled her perkiest smile and said, "So, are we all going to be playing something together, or is it just free time, for lack of a better term?"

Iguchi Matsuri – School Entrance​

Legs pumping as Matsuri peeled across the ground, the pink-haired girl glanced up from her sprint, watching as Kaoru shifted into preparation mode. Thoughts of the cherry blossoms and beetles overrode most of her current mind trails, excluding 'run' and 'breathe'.

Outstretching her free arm, Matsuri gave a thumbs up as she made her way over, slowing a bit as she got close. Not missing a beat, Matsuri stepped up to the task, foot reaching the makeshift pedestal, other leg swinging around as she made to hop over Kaoru's head. Letting out an energetic cry, Matsuri came into contact with the desired cherry blossoms: first with hand, then torso, then face. There was a rain of petals over Kaoru as Matsuri charged through, landing on the ground foot first, stumbling to a stop, a branch in hand. Stretching her arms out as she balanced, the girl nodded, "Safe!"

Letting out a breath, Matsuri headed over, holding out the branch, nodding, "Mission complete!" Grinning, she added, "But wait, there's more!" Looking to her other hand, she held out...nothing.

Blinking, she looked around, trying to find the gifted treat. As her grip tightened with her other hand, she looked down to see the oinarisan, squashed around the branch. Jaw dropping, Matsuri let out a sigh, offering her condolences to the bear shaped food, praying he would rest in peace. Besides, wasn't gym next? Kaoru would get cramps! Also, they were going to be so late. SO LATE.

Last edited:
Akemi Nagi - Benches (Heading for Gymnasium), teal, trebuchet ms
"Maybe you'd like to join in? I've never had a threesome before, and that element of yours would be useful in this sort of thing."

"Th-there will be no collars of any sort, a-anywhere near me or any of the students. And c-certainly no whips or chains."

Nagi only laughed at the responses she got from the two. Both were quite different, as was natural, seeing as they were separate people. The most glaring difference was perhaps the fact that Momoko was someone who adored attention, while Hide seemed to welcome empty space better than an actual person. That made the two ... quite 'difficult' to get through a sitting with, but it was conversations like these that Nagi loved to take part in. To just rile them up, get them to loosen their tongues and maybe explore possibilities. Yes, exploring, sounded good enough.

Turning first to Hide, Nagi remained leaning on the back of the bench, not actually going on her word to sit with the three. While she was comfortable with crowds, and some - massive - invasion of personal space, she knew the two would be uncomfortable. Annoyed, perhaps. "As entertain as the idea is, I must confess that I've never taken part in a threesome myself," Nagi sighed dramatically, as if truly feeling a loss on her part, "I may have toyed with the idea, but in the end my selfishness won out. I am a greedy person, possessive to a fault, I don't believe I will be taking part in any threesome in the near future. At least while I'm sober," she added the last part as an after thought as Momoko stuttered and shoved her mouth full of food.

It was cute. And any other time Nagi would've made some remark, maybe some innocent brush across the pink haired girl's shoulders, a soft lip brush to the back of her neck ... but Nagi did not want to risk the pink haired midget choking on her food, or worse: spitting it out everywhere. It would be hilarious, but the humiliation that would've come with it ... Pfft.

A couple beats of silence was tossed around as Nagi patiently waited for Momoko to finish up eating, but as she did so, the bell finally rang. At such a horrible time, too, but at least Nagi would be looking forward to finally stretching out properly. After sitting upright in the wee hours of daybreak, sitting through a sleepless car ride, forced to stay awake and sitting to ogle their hot teacher ... oh and not to mention getting a lack of shut eye from an irritating elf like creature from before ...

"Finally! Been looking forward to this all day," Nagi cheered, though she did keep the excitement tamed, kept it just to a smile with mischief swimming in her eyes. "What do you think we'll do? Playing around? Jumping straight into sparring?" She asked, almost blabbling, as she watched the students file their way back into the school. Almost like a trail of ants.

"Oh wait! Momo-ko~ Do you know who our teacher is?" Nagi asked, placing a hand on the girl's right shoulder, passing it off as genuine excitement ... Nagi just couldn't pass the opportunity to grab at the pink haired midget.

~ Pathway to School à Elite Gym, Probably Late ~
Matsuri was heavier than she looked, and Kaoru's handmade pedestal almost gave way to the pink-haired girl's step. In that half-second of contact, the white-haired girl strained with all her might to push her arms upwards, as if receiving a volleyball serve. Her efforts paid off though, and, as she fell onto her back, her friend sailed through the air, crashing elegantly into the cherry blossom tree and sending a blizzard of white-pink petals swirling all about her. In that moment of beauty, Kaoru decided that she didn't care whether or not they were late, and nibbled happily at the single petal that fell on her lips.

Victory was delicious, wasn't it?

Sitting up and not bothering to brush the blossom petals out of her face and hair, the girl beamed as she reciprocated Matsuri's thumbs up. "Naisu purei!"

Standing up, she received the branch with a bow of gratitude, before offering her condolences in regards to the poor oinarisan. "Don't worry," she said, patting Matsuri on the back, "I'm sure he's in a better place now."

And with that, she walked off back to school, holding the cherry blossom branch between bared teeth, as her fingers nimbly wove them together. Though the stems were short and though she was walking all along the way, Kaoru's handicraft skills definitely did not fail her. By the time the two reached the school's entrance once more, the girl had made a bracelet out of cherry blossoms, and presented the delicate ornament to Matsuri.

"Haier vu go, Ma-cha! Zenku ho hutting uh weehu hai hellhushwiff," she said, still holding onto the branch between her teeth.

Yeah, they were definitely going to be late, but Katsuo would understand. After all, he was the one that taught her that 'school is shit. Fuck the system!'

Then again, that was also back when he was still a teenager who didn't want to do work.

Mihara Ririka

Waving the two off she took a few moments by herself at the bench, she didn't really care for gym at times. Sure, she enjoyed playing on the volleyball team but to her the manga she drew was more important than being a magical girl. Taking a few last bites of her bento she mourned the lost time to draw, but was glad she had a nice chat with friends.

Returning her stuff to the classroom first she was in no rush to make gym, heck, she wasn't even in a rush to ogle on her fellow third year students in the changing room. Instead her thoughts were on a upcoming contest, if she won that then... She'd be a mangaka. It would be her tenth attempt to become a pro, everytime they rejected her she asked them why. She never got a real answer.

Before her thoughts turned any darker she snapped herself out of them and smiled. "Now it's time to make mischief~" Cheerfully she reached the third year changing room and changed into her gym clothes, all while ogling the other girls.

Semine, Blue
Semine looked at Eile as she spoke to her and blushed. Her entire face lit up a deep red as she mentioned her boobs. "They are not.... I think they are perfect and fit my body splendidly." She stated suddenly "Why were you looking.... Perv.." She said before laughing. She then stood up from her split to touch her toes then back down in a fluid fashion to stretch out her lower body. "Well.... I wonder what it will be. For third years I think it will be more of a battle... I want to see a first year run... I think it will be kinda funny." Semine continued.

When she was finished Semine walked towards Eile and poked her in the arm "I don't want anyone to be jealous of how my genetics landed... They aren't that big... are they.. I mean I don't notice the weight at all but they is probably because I am much stronger than most girls in the school..." She continued on. When she finished she looked back to see Pandora and just stopped "Oh dear... Thats kinda odd." She said before shaking her head "Then again... I wore fatigues in here my frist PE day.. think of the heads that turned." she finished.

Iguchi Matsuri – School Grounds to Gym Changing Room​

With Kaoru's condolences, Matsuri didn't feel much better. As she went to the nearest garbage can to send him to his final resting place, she pouted, "It was for you..."

A moment after she returned, while the two began to walk back to school, Kaoru bestowed upon her a gift. As Matsuri took the bracelet, while she didn't fully understand what Kaoru was muffling, she did make out a 'thank you' somewhere in there, taking the gift with stars in her eyes. Trying not to cry (again) Matsuri nodded, "It's great! I like it! It's great!" Putting it on carefully, she tried to quicken her pace a bit, but kept her focus on the bracelet, lest it unravel on her, or fall victim to her normal energy.

Pointing one finger forwards, she began to charge as she cried, "Let's go!" Noticing that the school grounds were mostly empty, a bright idea popped into Matsuri's head. The pink-haired girl suggested, "I know! If we change on the way, we'll save time!"

Second Year - Courtyard/changing room - Takenaka Chiharu
The first year diverted of to her own changing room and Chiharu waved her off. "hmm i guess" she responded absent-mindedly to Akikos comment the one that meditated. When they reached the changing room Chiharu stalled as much as she could before changing, managing to sneak of to the showers at some point, before acting more relaxed again. "I wonder what they have cooked up today for us?" She said out loud while tying her gym shoes. It was noisy in the room with girls coming and going talking a lot about things.
Most of it she filtered out by habit knowing the perverted tendencies of certain individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.