Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vending Machines

Semine, Blue
Semine looked at the two of them and just smiled but especially at breaking up Ririka's stalking habits before they could reach top speed. She had to slam the brakes before someone got groped like the past two years. It normally began early and you had to kill it with fire before it spread like some kind of Viral infection. Her mindset changed almost immediately when she saw what Ririka had brought with her. She choked up at seeing all the little faces and suddenly stopped her normal restless swaying she did. "That look... good.... I.. They look really cute." She suddenly said breaking her normally stoic attitude

She took one out and began to toss it between her hands before throwing it up into the air and chomping down on it. It was quite the scene to behold. Normally overly serious she actually displayed a different attitude and to Semine she rather liked being more laid back and it took alot of stress off of her back. "As for why I am here... I had my Pervometer go off and I drifted this way after Momoko and I did a Duet. It was lovely.... I never sang infront of someone else before but her music pushed me forward." She said before going for another one of the small snacks. "I also realized that no matter how much I eat I will never gain weight due to the routine I follow.... So... I was worried for nothing earlier today." She said particullarly to Ririka with her last sentence.

Hiramoto Hideyo - Courtyard, Gray
Too busy reading her book, and with her music so loud, Hide would not have noticed Momoko if she hadn't felt the bench bend slightly under the (admittedly small) added weight. Lazily, her eyes drifted over to the pink-haired girl, who sat there eating her bento in fake obliviousness. "Oi Momo, did you lose your contacts, or am I invisible now?" Hide quipped, turning down her music slightly. Despite what seemed like a comment made out of annoyance, Hide wasn't really too bothered by Momoko's appearance. Sure, she wasn't fond of the girl; she seemed much too stuck-up for that, but it took a little more than being a bit put off to really bother Hide, who had in her three years here clearly established her apathetic and 'water off a duck's back' nature to those who tried to approach her.
Ienobu Makioko - First Year Classroom; Leaving, Plum
Mako looked up from her small feast as yet another girl placed food on her desk. The savory smell was almost too much, and Mako felt her mouth begin to water. Was it Christmas already? Mako bounced her feet up and down, almost squealing with delight. She grabbed the chopsticks she had eaten the other meal with and picked up a piece of food, bringing it slowly to her mouth, almost trembling with anticipation, when she paused. While she was still extremely hungry, it didn't feel right to eat her gift without thanking the gifter, and the girl who had given it to her had waked away before she could say anything. She picked up the tray and quickly walked after the girl who had left the food on her desk. "Hey, wait up!" She called out, struggling to both speed-walk and balance the food piled upon the tray.
Arisoto Yuki - Second Year Classroom, Maroon
Yuki nodded, sitting down with her friend and pulling a small container from her lunch box. She began to take the top off of the box, but instead of being on her food, her focus was on Kureha's hands, which shook slightly. She could tell that Midori's harsh words had had more of an effect on her friend than she would let show, but she didn't mention it. It was clear Kureha didn't want to talk to it. Delicately she picked up her chopsticks and looked down at her meal, which consisted of rice balls and sushi, along with a small packet of bunny shaped gummies. She took a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and placed it in her mouth, before pushing the container towards Kureha, quickly swallowing her sushi. "Do you want a piece, Kureha?"

Moriyama Kureha - second year classroom

Smiling faintly Kureha nodded. "Thanks Yuki," opening her own to show a fairly average lunch of rice, fried chicken, egg rolls and a small salad. "You can have some of mine too," while speaking she took out the bunny print chopsticks she had gotten the last time she had gone shopping with Yuki. "So how has your break been?" Curious she asked her friend, they hadn't had the chance to meet up during the spring break and both been busy on each their side, but she was also asking to take her mind of the earlier event.

That was the first time Saito had ever called her hideous, but also the first time she had gotten close to a very sore subject. Friendless... She still remembered the taunting from the other children, that found her brother's almost obsessive love for magical girls weird, and her weird for accepting and playing along with that obsession. It had finally eased during middle school, but only because she was taking a distance from the subject and the habit that was still stuck. To her, being a magical girl was not a miracle, it was a two-edged blade, one she had to balance precariously. She would be just fine being a manager, to her the glory was poison.

Iguchi Matsuri – Vending Machines, leaving​

Tears returned to Matsuri's eyes at Ririka's generous offer. Taking a pair of the snacks, her hope returned that this school was magic: everyone was too darn nice!

Somehow managing to balance the oinarisan in her hands with the bag of shrimp flavored chips she'd just gotten she began to make her way off, before finding that she was well balanced, even with the snacks. As she moved away, she remembered her manners, turning for a moment and calling, "Thank you senpai!" But now came the hard part: finding Kaoru without dropping anything...

Courtyard/Bench

Aino Momoko
Momoko heard Hide speaking to her, but she continued to enjoy her lunch, chewing quietly with a neutral expression. Then, when Hide asked if she had been invisible, Momoko shielded her eyes like the sun was bothering her, and looked in Hide's direction. She pretended to see right through the girl, and then suddenly she had taken notice of her. At least, that's how it appeared. "Oh. Hello," she greeted, flashing a tiny smile to the girl. "Have you been here this whole time?" Momoko asked, the answer to that question obvious.
Cherry Blossom Garden

Midori Saito
Midori watched as Reia got comfortable on the ground. She smiled at this and went to lean against one herself, finding the most comfort in standing around. Sadly, all comfort went out the window when Reia brought up the 'fighting' which inevitably caused Midori to think about Kureha again. She really didn't want to talk about it. "You know," Midori started, eyes locked with Reia's. "I really don't feel like talking about any of that, sorry if you just wanted to gossip," she said, and then pushed off the tree, headed in the opposite direction. Some walks were just better spent alone.

Hiramoto Hideyo - Courtyard, Gray
A small smirk creeped onto Hide's face. How original. "What do you know, Momo's gone off the deep end." She muttered, winding more noodles around her chopsticks. "Don't tease me Ko. I wish I could be invisible. Make life so much easier." She sighed, bringing the mess to her mouth. "Imagine the power. Though impaling people with spikes is pretty cool too, I guess."
Arisoto Yuki - Second Year Classroom, Maroon
"Thanks." Yuki murmured with a small smile, grabbing an egg roll from her lunch with her chopsticks. "Not a lot. I played piano, and studied my German." She paused. "I have a new German tutor." She said with a frown. Yuki was used to more strict or aloof teachers, but this one had to be one of her worst. She yelled, a lot. It made Yuki wonder if the yelling German stereotype was less a stereotype and more a universal truth. Over the course of a month, she had brought Yuki near to tears around five times. Still, Yuki had to admit she was a good teacher. Yuki's German was almost flawless due to her teaching. It made it well worth the emotional trauma. "What did you do?" She asked, taking a bite of the egg roll.

With no one around, there was no point for Kimiko to stay in the classroom. She'd heard there was a garden nearby, and it seemed to be the perfect place to get some fresh air and relax. As she passed by the vending machines, she gave a gaggle of girls a friendly wave and continued on.

When she got to the garden, she took in the scent of the cherry blossoms. There hadn't been many cherry trees on her parent's farm, so this was another new experience. Kimiko then saw two girls, one of them walking away rather huffily.She sat down beside other girl and quipped, "Did you do something to tick her off?"

[bg=#ffffff]
School Hallway-Lunch Room
9gYUtgn.jpg

Pandora Fairchild

Pandora was walking down the hall, minding her own business. She was making her way to the lunch room. Maybe she could find someone there that peaked her interest. Then she heard someone screech behind her. It was the starving girl. Pandora turned around towards her, Pandora's face had a frozen stare. Now this girl was following her? Pandora knew she shouldn't have been so nice. She was about to walk away but she changed her mind. She wanted to see what the girl wanted first. "What? Do you need something?" That came out a little nicer then Pan wanted it to.[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Mihara Ririka - vending machines

Once the first year had left she turned to Semine and visibly pouted. Grabbing an oinarisan for herself she then deftly put the lid back on and stuffed it back with her actual lunch in the clothing bag she had carefully fixed. "Semine-chan, it was only some innocent fun, Ei-chan you know that too!" Upset she munched on her snack while something Semine-chan had said sunk in. "You did a duet with Momo-tan?!" This you gotta tell! And we need a place to sit..." Looking around she finally found some benches. "There!" A duet with Momo-tan... If only Ririka hadn't been bad at music...

**^**^**^**

Moriyama Kureha - second year classroom

She paused at Yuki's frown, concerned for her friend she asked: "What's wrong? Did something happen regarding the tutor?" She knew that it had to be something, the faint expressions of Yuki held stronger feelings than Kureha had realized when they first got to know each other. So she wasn't about to dismiss a reaction just because it was a weak reaction.

Akemi Nagi (Third Year) - Courtyard/Benches, teal, trebuchet ms
Nagi had been ready to retort, to continue their banter. It had certainly gotten off track, bordering the 'playful' and 'hurtful' boundaries, not that Nagi could ever really separate the two clearly. Either way, whether she wanted to continue or not, the fool wearing a hat had already walked off, being her usual dramatic and cape-swishing sagely looking self. When Nagi was sure that the green elf like creature had walked far enough, Nagi stuck her tongue out childishly, just restraining herself from actually spitting while she was sure that first years were still going to and fro.

She then turned back onto her side, wanting to go back to sleep. Or at least rest her eyes again, but found herself unable to. Sighing, Nagi knew there was no way that she'd be able to fall back asleep anytime soon. Wonderful. Lying there for a moment longer, Nagi took a few seconds to gather up her irritation and lock it up before she hauled herself up. Sitting on the bench and still taking up most of it, she stretched ... raising both arms, and pulling her uniform just a tab bit up. Oh shit, was that supposed to happen? Or did she get the wrong size?

Quickly letting her arms fall, Nagi sat there, slightly dazed before she swung her legs over onto the floor and stood. She patted down dust, and other such things, off her skirt before she wandered off again. In search of more friends, or some cute looking prey.

In her search, Nagi managed to catch a glimpse of pink and pale blonde ... or something of the sort. Only one girl in particular, in Nagi's memory, had that kind of hair color. With a coy smile, and properly locking up her prior irritation, Nagi walked behind the two on the bench. She heard Momoko playfully tease the other girl, and then ...

"Imagine the power. Though impaling people with spikes is pretty cool too, I guess."

With a soft bark of laughter, Nagi leaned forward, letting her arms rest on the back of the bench, as she rested her chin in between Momoko and Hide while bending over slightly to match their height. "Is Hide-chan into spikes and stuff? Chains maybe?" She teased, "Or maybe you just want Momoko doing that stuff to you," she continued, chuckling.

"Got any room for me? Or should I remain standing here?" She asked the two.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Karo
Hiramoto Hideyo – Courtyard, Gray
A look of mild annoyance flashed on Hide's face as Nagi leaned on the bench. While Hide could hold her own in conversation (mainly through sarcastic insults that bordered on direct character assaults), she'd never been a people-person. How's that old saying go? Three's a crowd? Yeah, well one more person and it'd be a fucking mob. Still, she couldn't help but smirk again at Nagi's comments. "Nah, I'm not into that stuff. Though I might make an exception for Ko." She teased, though the tone of her voice was probably too sober to tell. "I think she'd look cute in a collar. I'm sure there's irony in there. Something sexy about irony." She mused, looking into her thermos for a moment before looking up, though not at either of the girls. "Maybe you'd like to join in? I've never had a threesome before, and that element of yours would be useful in this sort of thing."
<br /> Ienobu Makioko – School Hallway, Plum
Mako smiled brightly as she hurried up to the girl. "You walked away before I could thank you!" She exclaimed. "I wanted to-" Mako cut off her own words abruptly with a yelp, as she felt her feet slip out from under her. In her hurry to catch up to the girl and thank her, Mako hadn't noticed her untied shoe until it was too late. She watched in horror as the tray went flying out of her hands, its contents splattering all over the girl. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Mako apologized desperately, clammering to her feet and rushing over to the girl.
Arisoto Yuki – Second Year Classroom, Maroon
Yuki shook her head. "She just screams a lot." She murmured, a slightly sad look on her face. "I can't tell my parents. They're already annoyed at me because I still won't pick an English tutor." Yuki had told Kureha of the tragic death of her English tutor near the end of their first year of friendship, and despite the fact that it had happened a few years ago, clearly wasn't over it. Every tutor her parents had found since then had been fired or quit; Yuki wouldn't listen, locked herself in her room, and refused to look them in the eyes during their lessons. Her English never improved beyond the basics, and eventually her parents were forced to let them go, if they hadn't gone themselves, and search for another, though it was utterly pointless. Yuki absolutely refused to replace her.

Aino Momoko
Momoko only listened to what Hide had to say with mild amusement, a soft giggle escaping her. Wait. What? When did Momoko start giggling? She caught herself and glanced away, but it seemed Nagi had sniffed the two of them out. The subject quickly took a turn for the worse, but Momoko appeared to be the only one worried over what Hide was talking about. "OH! You two, grow up!" She said, frustrated and appalled by the nature of the conversation. However, Momoko had allowed her mind to wander to a place where all of that appealed to her. No! Stop it! Stop it! Momoko's face burned red as she fought the internal battle with herself. "Th-there will be no collars of any sort, a-anywhere near me or any of the students. And c-certainly no whips or chains." Who mentioned whips?!

The pink haired girl crossed her ankles together and buried her hands in her lap, eyes closed in embarrassment. Well, she was at a total loss for words and stupid Nagi for coming over and making things all weird and inappropriate! Momoko could have just got up and left, but she found herself strangely attracted to what was going on. It was like the both of them were holding her in place and... Oh god, no.

Somehow, Momoko knew the perfect thing to do. She was a genius composer, after all. She grabbed what was left in her bento and shoveled it down. You can't say dumb things when your mouth's full.

Semine- Leaving Vending Machines, Bench.

Semine was taken back slightly by Ririka's reaction to her and Momo's Duet. She just blinked three times before shrugging to the mellow natured but perverted girl. "Yeah, mild natured now but in sixty seconds you go from 1 Kilometer and hour to 100... don't try to tell us otherwise.... I know how you work." She said and leaned towards the girl. Her eyes glaring at her in a big sister sort of fashino before she pulled back and began to laugh "Just messing.. You tried doing that to me our first year but I was a cold bitch." She stated suddenly out of her norm. "I hated people touching or being near me as I was afraid people were going to try to hurt me... I can blame my dad for that but look at me now... kinda better... You know." She said shakily. "Also... I was just teasing you with that girl. Honestly you are far from my worst placed individual for that.. as long as you dont do what you did to Momo... again... That was bad." She stated before going over and sitting on the bench "So... Yeah I did a Duet..." She stated.

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Eile Mizer - leaving vending machines, Bench.

Eile just listened as Ririka and Semine talked to each other over the Duet. She didn't have much interest into music, being too busy trying to get out of the orphanage to bother as she followed the pair over to the bench while yawning.

"I hated people touching or being near me as I was afraid people were going to try to hurt me... I can blame my dad for that but look at me now... kinda better... You know. Also... I was just teasing you with that girl. Honestly you are far from my worst placed individual for that.. as long as you dont do what you did to Momo... again... That was bad."

"At least you have an excuse for not liking people touching you. I have nightmares since I was young and doctors can't find the source. As for the teasing with the girl, it would have happened with Ririka anyways. You just threw a slight monkey wrench in her gears at the moment. Only way to stop Ririka on that is to duck tape her to the ceiling." Eile muttered, obviously bored with the direction that the conversation was heading. She pulled out the manga she swiped from Ririka's library and started to read it.

Moriyama Kureha - Second year classroom

Not sure what to say about the screaming teacher to her friend she squeezed her hand while a pang of guilt hit her, Yuki was being honest with her and here she was keeping secrets from her friend. She knew would have tell Yuki about Makoto sometime, but it was hard to shake off the memories of the last part of elementary and the loneliness she had felt. She knew it was irrational of her, but still she was stuck in the same pattern as always, fearing to lose the friends she had gained.

"If, only if, you want then... We can study English together and help each other out. Only if you want, I mean. It won't be some kind of tutoring, I'm mostly mediocre, but you know, it might help with making your parents less annoyed. Of course only if you want..." She trailed off lamely, poking at a piece of chicken in embarrassment. Perhaps she could bury herself under the ground to cover up how stupid she just sounded. She was supposed to cheer up Yuki dammit!

**^**^**^**

Mihara Ririka - bench nearby the vending machines

"Eeh? I'm not that bad. Besides, Momo-tan really do have nice and bouncy breasts, they were so soft..." Now that they were at the bench Ririka unpacked the bento, both the oinarisans and the actual food. She had gone for a balance of extravagant and cute. Rice balls shaped like kitty heads, octopus sausages, rolled eggs, a salad, some veggies in addition Ririka had included boiled eggs that had been molded into teddies. It was easy to see that she had been looking forward to being back at school.

"But no duct-taping, I'm not really into being tied up," Ririka added quickly before picking up her chopsticks and laying out the spare pair she always brought. While Ei-chan had obviously gotten a manga from Ririka's collection she wasn't going to panic just yet, Ei-chan knew she would have to replace the manga if something happened to it. "As for pouncing you two..." She trailed off before grinning. "Only if you're open to it or if I have a death wish~"

Semine- Bench

Semine looked at Ririka when she began to speak about breasts and looked down at her own. She was gifted with breasts that fit her taller frame. "My European blood shows..... Kinda big... Not to big as I think it would throw off my balance." She stated before watching Ririka unpack all her food with envious eyes hungering for alittle more food. "Uhm.... may I have another kitty snack... Kinda hungry.... Sorry I will pay you back tomorrow when I get the money wired to my account." She said to Ririka.

She then looked to Eile "Ririka already got me... she snuck up on me when I was thinking about my father and it kinda freaked me out. It was a hug but... I don't know if her intentions were else where..." She said and glanced at Ririka "Not that I honestly would mind anymore... but I would like warning. Though surpising me is somthing you can brag about." She said before giggling "I kinda like opening up... makes thing easier on me after this past summers... constant routine and exercise... training and such... was rough..... I wasn't able to see anyone and I lost my old boyfriend..." She said with a sigh. "But.. I have all of you to talk to finally. Its really lonely being alone now.... He was kinda mean to me." She mumbled.

Second Year - Courtyard - Takenaka Chiharu
Second Year - Courtyard - Takenaka Chiharu
With unsure humour Chiharu smiled at Akikos quite impulsive need for dancing. Although she was quite good at it.
"I see someone has been practising. Should be interesting to see the dance practice later on" The girl closed the now empty lunch box before turning back her focus to Akiko again. Some others around glanced at the dancing girl to. Well Akiko was Akiko, Chiharu thought shaking her head discreetly.
"Oh right do you remember when P.E is starting? i forgot the schedule in class" Chiharu checked her watch with a frown Break started a while ago but time tended to fly when one was having a conversation.This is a basic fieldset.

[bg=#ffffff]
School Hallway-Bathroom
9gYUtgnm.jpg

Pandora Fairchild

Pandora waited to hear what the girl wanted. "Your welcome." Pandora thought she was done but she wasn't. The girl was talking then out of nowhere, Pandora felt the food all over her. Pandora face was mortified, she started to screech; her screech echoed through the halls. "What, what...you!" Pandora grew in rage, she was about to transform and take the girl out. Then Pandora thought about it, this was not the time to make a scene. Usually Pan would do something to get back at the girl but right now she had to changed her clothes. Pandora pushed pass the clumsy girl, she made her way towards the nearest bathroom. She wouldn't come out until her butler came with some new clothes for her. Thanks to her mother's advice, Pandora had food all over her. Looks like it's back to the old Pan.[/bg]

[bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff][/bg][bg=#ffffff]
Courtyard
F4pCZPvm.png

Akiko Fujiwara

Akiko stopped dancing, she was pretty tired. "Yes, I can't wait for dance either, I hope we have a lot of girls joining. We could have our own little girl group, or something." Akiko tapped her finger to her chin, she started to play with her hair. Those were the motions that indicated she was in deep thought. "You know...Chiharu I don't really know, I hope we start soon though." Akiko smiled. "Hey you wanna go around and see what other girls are doing?" Akiko heard a rumor that the famous violinist Momoko was in the school. Akiko never spotted her last year, this year she would spot her. She waited for Chiharu to answer her, hoping she would want to help her find Momoko.[/bg]

Eile Mizer: Bench

"As for pouncing you two... Only if you're open to it or if I have a death wish~"

Eile decided to nip that idea at the bud partially.

"I don't care. Just don't do it during battle unless you want to end up like that first year girl. That girl last year tried to do that while I was in a fight and I gave her a good tattoo like scar on her back for her troubles. One of the reasons she transferred out the very next day. It was awesome. Had a nice scream as well." Eile responded as if it was a normal conversation.

"But.. I have all of you to talk to finally. Its really lonely being alone now.... He was kinda mean to me."

Eile looked at Semine for a minute with a sad smile.

"You wouldn't say that if you really knew what I deal with on a day to day basis. Believe me on that." Eile muttered looking up at the sky before returning back to the manga.

"Besides, if I where you. I'd keep an eye out on that first year Pandora. Girl with black hair. Actually overheard from some passing first years that she tried to skip out on the homework for the year and nearly flipped out. A bit pushy for my taste. I think I can work with her a bit. Then I will pity her... after she spends a few days on the first year work." Eile muttered quietly looking at the pair.

Something clicked in Eile's mind as she stretched a bit.

"What time was P.E again?" Eile asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
School Hallway, near 1st year classroom

Airi reclaimed her bento and resumed her meal, taking her time to finish things off. She quietly enjoyed the rest of her meal, and wondered where everyone else had gone off to. Her reverie was cut short by the commotion in the hallway, and she crept up to the door to peer outside and see what was causing all the fuss. Tray lying on the floor, some food everywhere, someone running away. It didn't take long to put two and two together.

She stepped out into the hallway to get a better look at things. "Hey, do you need help cleaning that up or anything," she asked the remaining girl (who would be Mako), should she not run along herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.