Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~ Pathway to School à Elite Gym, Probably Late ~
How much energy did Matsuri have? Geez…

As the pink-haired girl charged off once more, Kaoru had no choice but to run after her, wheezing all the way. It was nice that she was energetic, and her ideas were solid, but…

Kaoru's legs felt like jelly after some sprinting, and she stumbled along, gasping for air. They hadn't even started PE yet, and she was already exhausted from the running. It didn't help that her stomach was making weird gurgling noises as she ran, and after awhile, Kaoru was back to walking slowly, clutching her stomach with one hand while holding the branch in another.

Burping inelegantly, she called out, "Matsuri-chan, think I won't be able to make it. Just go on without me! And I don't have my PE clothes underneath anyways, so…"

Hiramoto Hideyo – Courtyard, Gray
"Whips?" Hide snickered slightly. "Momo, have you been thinking about this in your free time?" She asked, finally turning to look at the two. "If it's whips you want, it's within my element to do so." She said, the corners of her mouth turning up in what could only be described as a faintly devilish smile. She turned her head in Nagi's direction, still looking mostly in the middle of the two. "Oh, that's a shame." She responded, her sobering voice turning a tone of play disappointment almost into one of mocking. "Though I could always try spiking your drink with sake." Her eyes drifted back to Momoko, who at this point, looked like one of those red-cheeked gnomes you saw in garden catalogues. It was actually kind of cute. "Oh you're blushing." Hide stated, her voice unwavering in its tone. "That's adorable." She stared at her for a few more seconds in silence, unaware of how creepy or awkward it may have looked, before turning her eyes back to Nagi, who had begun to babble about P.E. Had the bell already rung? She hadn't noticed. It was too distant to hear in the courtyard over her music and the conversation. "Either way I don't care." She muttered. Games bored her to tears, and sparring was just a tease; it was nothing like an actual magical girl fight. And honestly, that was all Hide was interested in. Her eyes trailed Nagi's hand as she rested her hand on Momoko's shoulder, and the corners of her mouth curved up again. Nagi always found a way to invade someone's space. It was almost an art. She looked back to Momoko. Maybe she'd blush again. You could almost forget how annoying she was when she blushed.
Ienobu Makioko – Hallways, Plum
Mako bit her lip sheepishly. "Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to clean it up on my own." She mumbled, feeling embarrassed and guilty. She obviously hadn't meant to trip and get food all over the girl, but she had, and now she had completely ruined her uniform. She sighed and began to clean up the mess, before the PE bell sounded. She quickened her pace, looking up to Airi. "Hey, thanks for helping." She said, her face turning red. Not only did she feel horrible about getting food all over the other girl, she felt guilty having Airi help her yet again, first with the bento, and now this. She would hate to make her late too.
Arisoto Yuki – Second Year Classroom, Maroon
Yuki looked down. "Maybe…" She murmured. While she was happy her friend had offered, it still didn't feel right. It wasn't just replacing her tutor, it was the whole act of learning English alone. It felt wrong without her. Still, she sort of had to… And she hated to have her parents so angry at her… Plus, it was Kureha. And it would just be studying. No teaching. "I-" The ringing of the P.E. bell cut her off. She would have to make her decision later. She began to pack up her things. "We should hurry."

Moriyama Kureha - Second year classroom -> Second year changing room

At the sound of the bell she nodded, packing up the now empty lunchbox and thermos of tea together with the one Yuki had given her an idea struck. Smiling to her friend she was sure this would take a little pressure off from her offer. "You can take your time to think it through, no need to rush and besides, it's an offer, not an obligation." Having said the first half of what she wanted to say she got her bag with the gym clothes and continued. "Yuki, do you have time this weekend? The stationary shop I found the pencils is not far from the transit station and I think you will like it." And invite to go shopping wasn't a bad thing, and she really thought Yuki would like the store. The pecils weren't the only bunny-items there.

**^**^**^**

Mihara Ririka - Third year changing room -> Gym

Done with both her changing and ogling she left, satisfied with the few embarassed reactions she got. Once outside she saw both Ei-chan and Semine-chan, strolling over she called out cheerfully. "Missed me? Or just my cooking?" After the incident with Momo-tan she had grown to love gym, finding it the perfect place to pick out targets to har- tease mercilessly across the years and grades. Gotta love shared gym.

Eile Mizer

"Of course Semine. Who could forget that. I wonder what Pandora was thinking. Bringing a frilly black dress to gym class." Eile muttered as she looked over Pandora's way.

"Missed me? Or just my cooking?"

Eile looked towards the source of the voice to see Ririka coming towards Semine and herself.

"That's fast. Figured we wouldn't see you come from the changing room until gym started." Eile replied as from her hand stand she started to back flip.

She did that a few times before stopping as she sat down. Eile liked back flips. After all, not many people had enough flexibility to pull it off.

"So which unfortunate soul did you grope?" Eile asked looking at the president of the pervert's club as she started on some more common stretches.

[bg=#ffffff]
2nd Year Changing Room-Gym
F4pCZPvm.png

Akiko Fujiwara

Akiko saw how nervous, Chiharu was about changing. Akiko was a free spirit, she didn't judge or cared to be judged. Akiko stripped to her birthday suit. As she changed, Akiko responded to Chiharu. "I hope it's something fun, something that creates positivity and peace." Akiko was finished changing. "Chiharu! I'll see you when you come to the gym." Akiko hopped to the 2nd year gym area, waving hello to all the girls in the gym. Akiko sat down, doing some light yoga. She needed to get her body prepared for today.[/bg]

Aino Momoko
Bench -> Changing Rooms -> P.E.

Unfortunately for Momoko there was not enough food left in her bento to keep shoveling down during their conversation, so she would be forced to participate at some point in their shenanigans. Her resolve to keep her mouth shut was strong, but her actions were giving her away. It wasn't like Momoko could control her blushing or squirming - Why did they have to pick on her for it?

When Nagi placed her hand on Momoko's shoulder, Momoko turned even redder than before. She stood up, ready to make a run or it, but she was much too classy for that. "W-was that the bell? I better go get changed!" Momoko laughed nervously, dust gathering at her feet as she prepared to make a run for it. "See you!" She waved dismissively to the two and turned away with wide eyes. She tried to forget all about that conversation during her trip to the third year changing rooms, but that proved difficult considering it was still fresh in her mind.

Once inside, the first thing Momoko did was find a nice corner to change in. Corners were safe from fan girls, but had the possibility of harboring creepers like Ririka. As she was undressing, her arms crossed over her chest protectively as she remembered how she had been groped her freshmen year. It hadn't happened again, but that girl was unpredictable. She was probably plotting her next attack. She could be lurking the corners right now! That thought was enough to scare Momoko into rushing into getting dressed. The bloomers didn't offer much protection, but she somehow felt safer now that she was in her full P.E. uniform.

Momoko tilted her head down and threw all of her hair into a high ponytail, and sealed it with a hair tie with plush white bunny on the front. She headed out into the main gym area, where she saw some of the other students had already gathered. She spotted several show offs already turning into pretzels, and that annoying girl dressed in what looked like a trash bag. The latter caused a smirk to grow on her lips. Clasping her hands together, Momoko began her stretching routine, which mainly consisted of both variations of the splits, toe touches, arm stretches, and back bends. All of the muscle groups were equally important to Momoko, and she would hate to pull something during P.E.
Saito Midori
Changing Rooms -> P.E.
Midori frowned slightly at Reia and shrugged towards her question. "Sure. Let's go," she said, exhaling. As they walked out, Midori pulled her arms and rolled them around in the sockets. She then cracked her neck, and then her knuckles, a nice sigh of relief escaping her. With all of the tension the day had provided, Midori was ready to blow off some steam.

"I hope we do something cool today," Midori said to no one in particular, though Reia was clearly her target audience. Looking around the gym, she scanned over the unfamiliar faces and some of her classmates. She mainly looked at the third years, but that was mostly out of admiration and not hate. Once they were settled into a spot, Midori started on some lunges, eager for P.E. to start.

Semine, Blue
Semine looked at the two girls and shook her head "Well, Eile is right about your Rirka.. I wasn't expecting you to be out so soon and well... it is alittle unsettling to see you oogling already but... I kinda expect it.. just.. please be you know... contained. You don't want to freak out anyone already... You need to hunt like a Tiger and take your prey down like a lion chasing a Gazelle... you definitely fit the role of the Lion.." She said before giggleing. She then bent backwards in a way that looked horribley painful to anyone looking. She then touched her hands to the ground and walked herself up untill she was like a large Arch.

Semine kicked her feet off the ground and rose into a handstand before making her arms give out and rolling onto the ground. She came out of the roll and sighed "Still... I dont feel limbered... its like I don't know.. I don't feel like I am myself... I really think I am getting fat... or much thinner which is more likely the case... I don't eat as much anymore ofr how much I work out... Ririka I need your food.."She said and walked up to the girl. "I require sustenance....Whenever you have the chance of course and if you wouldn't mind."

Iguchi Matsuri – Grounds to First Year Changing Rooms​

As she undid a button or four on her uniform, Matsuri blinked, "Eh? Silly Kaoru-chan, who wears their swimsuits and gym uniforms under their clothes anymore? We're not elementary schoolers!" As they got a bit closer to the changing rooms, Matsuri slowed down a bit, but there still weren't any students.

As they walked to the first year changing rooms, Matsuri giggled, "No one's out here to see us, and once we get into the changing room, we'll just be changing like everyone else. It's the perfect crime!" Busting through the doors, there were but a few stragglers. Rushing in, Matsuri noted excitedly, "We still have time, we still have time!" Head swiveling as she tried to find her locker, she had no reservations as she loosened her uniform further.

1st year Hallway

"You're welcome," Airi replied as she started to help with the clean-up. "If we work together, it won't take as long, but we'll still have to hurry to get changed." It didn't take too long with the two of them working together. Lord knows where she quickly found that mop, but it sure came in handy. "I think that just about does it," she says before scampering off to return the mop to whence it came.

"I don't know if i introduced myself," she says to Mako upon returning yet again. "So, I'm Shirakawa Airi. It's nice to meet you. We'd better hurry." She didn't give Mako much time to consider what to do next before she grabbed her hand and started rushing down the hallway with her in tow. This whole day was becoming a chain of showing up late, but at least this time she had a good excuse.

Akemi Nagi (Bench - Changing Rooms - P.E.), teal
Nagi only watched on amused, slightly proud, as Momoko made a run for it. She noted that Momoko's face hadn't been that pink - or red - ever before. It had to be a new record for the pink haired girl. As she silently celebrated her victory, she then turned to Hide who expressed her boredom, still blaring music and didn't seem to be getting up from the bench quickly.

"I'm off as well, maybe I'll catch her in the changing room if I'm lucky," she said, her words, a parting as she left the bench and made her way into the school towards the changing rooms. As a bonus, her locker was close on the way to the changing room, so Nagi stopped there and tossed her lunch box inside and grabbed her bag of clothes before heading to change.

Once inside, Nagi wasn't all that surprised to only see a few people in there. No one that she immediately recognized either ... or maybe they were just hiding in corners or behind the showers. That meant that she was pretty late, but she could still hear chatter outside, in the gym, so at least the teachers hadn't arrived yet.

Quickly unbuttoning her uniform, Nagi pulled on the uniformed t-shirt over her head, and was pleased to find it baggy, or at least a size or two larger than her frame. She did this with most of her tshirts, buying them a size or two bigger, just so sweat wouldn't become visible on her back or under her breasts after a long run, or long game.

In no time, Nagi finished changing, her regular uniform stuffed inside a bag. She removed her earrings, mostly out of sight on a regular bases due to her long hair, and walked out of the changing room with a hair tie around her wrist. Stepping out into the open, she first shivered, startled by the temperature difference immediately. Then her eyes began to roam, not perversely, just assessed who was already here and who had yet to make an appearance.

The gym was filled with what seemed like all of the magical girls in the school. First, Second and Third years were in their circles, their own years chattering and stretching. Most of them were locked in what looked like very painful positions, not even Nagi could appreciate the female form when the person in question seemed to be stuck and tangled up in their own limbs. Knowing the importance of stretching though, Nagi was quick to find what little personal space she could and started some basic stretches.

She was slightly late - not officially, since the teachers had yet to make their appearance - there wasn't much room, and jet lag sucked. Nagi herself knew how to work her body, how to stretch and warm up her muscles, but she supposed that they were going to go through some collective warm ups or maybe she'd just get her warm up from participating in the activities. Sparring, for example, would be an easy way to get warmed up. She'd start off slow, seeing how far her arms stretched, how far her legs could go, then she'd pick up the speed.

It was just to show how reckless she was when left to make her own decisions.

Blowing her hair out of her face when she bent over to reach her toes, Nagi held her position for a few seconds before straightening out, and blowing the hair out of her face. Using the forgotten hairtie, she pulled her hair up and quickly tied it up in a tight ponytail. Bored out of her mind already, the redhead sat herself against the wall, waiting. Or daydreaming while watching the other girls, whatever.

Saito Midori
Changing Rooms -> P.E.
Midori frowned slightly at Reia and shrugged towards her question. "Sure. Let's go," she said, exhaling. As they walked out, Midori pulled her arms and rolled them around in the sockets. She then cracked her neck, and then her knuckles, a nice sigh of relief escaping her. With all of the tension the day had provided, Midori was ready to blow off some steam.

"I hope we do something cool today," Midori said to no one in particular, though Reia was clearly her target audience. Looking around the gym, she scanned over the unfamiliar faces and some of her classmates. She mainly looked at the third years, but that was mostly out of admiration and not hate. Once they were settled into a spot, Midori started on some lunges, eager for P.E. to start.
Manata Reia
Reia watched as Midori walked out, and walked along side her of course, not wanting to be left alone. Midori seemed to be knowing what she was doing when she began to stretch out her limbs and stuff. She herself however, knew next to nothing about physical activity which could be a great disadvantage for her in some cases, but she was okay with it. She mimicked Midori in what she did.

She stretched out her arms and did the weird thing with her neck and hands like she had done. It felt a little odd hearing the small *crack* that came out. Something cool today? It was the first day...they might do something interesting. Maybe a test of powers! Ooohhhhh....Now THAT would be fun. "Ya...I agree..." Reia told Midori, giving her a small smile. She moved over to where Mirdori was settled and sat down next to her.

Mihara Ririka - Third year gym area

"Eh, there wasn't many who had a fun reaction," she answered Ei-chan when it came to her short timespan in the changing room. Starting to stretch she got thrilled when Semine-chan wanted her cooking. "That's awesome! You can leave a good nutricious lunch to me~" Chipper she stretched and warmed up in the same way a child did during the radio exercises. It was clear she only worked out during volleyball and gym. "Besides, making food for one or two more isn't particularly difficult either. Just a change of quantity."

Eile Mizer: Gym

"And possibly more variety in that." Eile muttered as she finished stretching. She got up and walked over to Ririka as she did another hand stand out of boredom.

"So where's our teach? She's certainly taking her sweet ass time. I want her to call a battle day. I just want to hear some cries of pain today and savor in that delicious sound. If I had to put it into taste, I'd say it tasted like your dessert Ririka." Eile replied with a half insane smile.

P.E.
Saito Midori

It seemed whenever Midori had something to say to Reia that something had to interrupt her. Maybe whatever Midori had to say was just too rude and the gods were trying to intervene. Whatever it was, Midori couldn't complain. She was more than relieved to see the coaches walking out of their offices after what seemed like an eternity spent stretching. Being quite involved in the athletic scene at Elite, Midori could easily place a name to every one of the coaches at the academy. She knew which grades they taught, and the after school sports and clubs that they were involved in.

First to approach was Urushima Sakura. She was the main cheer coach at the academy and was the very definition of peppy. She had so much spirit that Midori often found her personalty overbearing. How anyone could stand to be around that pom pom flailing freak was beyond her. Midori also found all of the 'baby Urushima-sensei's' as equally as annoying. Thankfully, Urushima-sensei taught the first year P.E. class.

The teacher that stopped in front of the second year students was something of a friend to Midori. Well, not a real friend, but Midori aspired to be like her. She wasn't crushing on her like her homeroom teacher, but she admired Shinohara Suzuka the most out of the three coaches. Suzuka was the track coach, but an esteemed martial artist. The woman had helped out in the martial arts club, and had even trained with Midori before Midori's first summer competition.

Last, but not least was the bombshell, Mizuno Naomi. Okay, bombshell may have been an overstatement, but Midori thought she was pretty hot. As far as she knew Mizuno-sensei wasn't a sports coach of any kind, but she spent her time lifting weights and lead the 'Ikebana' club. Mizuno looked as soft as a petal, but she was hard as a rock - Midori guessed it was from all of the weight training she did. A twin to Mizuno Sachiko, Midori knew that Mizuno-sensei would be just as tough as her sister, and she was thankful that she wasn't in the third years class with her.

~~~
With perfect posture, the three P.E. coaches stood before the mass of girls. The two lower class coaches kept quiet as Mizuno-sensei opened her mouth to speak. "Welcome, everyone!" She suddenly said, a genuine smile of excitement on her face. And then, the other two joined in and introduced themselves to the class by their name. "I'm so excited to be teaching yet another year at the academy, and I look forward to whipping you all into shape, especially for my third years who will no doubt be off to some of the best magical girl agencies in Japan," she said, doing a gesture at 'whipping'.

"Even though it's the first day, we can't afford to slack and relax. Today should be taken seriously, especially since most of you are not battle ready. With that said, I want to start all of the classes off with a popular magical girl game - Magical Power Dodge Ball," Sakura said, that peppiness oozing from her words even when it shouldn't have.

"A lot of you may be familiar with this game. Each member of the offensive team gets an orb powered by their own magical girl abilities, and has to hit the defending team members. If you get hit once, you''ll be teleported out of the arena! This is the perfect exercise to get you ready to face the real threats of the world, but when you're not equipped to handle a fight... Sometimes all you can do is run," Suzuka said, smiling faintly.

The three teachers then performed their transformation sequences in front of the class. Their outfits left little to imagination, and gave nothing away about their potential 'element'.

Sakura leaped back and into the air, hands clasping together as she yelled out, "Blossoming Shrine Construct!" A force field of some sort appeared around the whole perimeter of the gym and the lighting began to dim. What could only be described as giant cubes began to build themselves in the gym, and soon the gym didn't look like a gym at all. A nameless Japanese temple was front and center, with beautiful cherry blossoms and a lake off to the side was to be their arena. Plenty of the students were left in awe at the sight before them, and wondered how Urushima-sensei was able to create such a scene.

" If I point at you, you're defending! When you're selected, transform and go hide, the opposing team will be after you soon." Suzuku then proceeded to point at random girls from each class(Matsuri, Makioko, Kaoru, Kureha, Akiko, Momoko, Semine, Ririka, Yuki, Victoria.)

Once all of the girls on the defending team had run off, Suzuka opened a bag of what looked like marbles. She passed one out to each girl on the offensive team. They looked small now, but once powered up by the girls' magic, they would become about the size of a bowling ball. They would stun the enemy and teleport whoever was hit onto the bleachers in the gym. "Remember, your only weapon is the orb."

Saito Midori

Japanese Fortress ~ Third Floor

When everyone had their ball, Midori was engulfed in dancing green flames before shortly revealing herself as her new magical girl self. She leaped into the sky, and onto the third floor of the temple, paying little mind to anyone else around her. She wanted to be the first to get someone, and with her orb clenched tightly between her fists, she was determined to send someone to the bleachers. She could only hope that the first to go would be Kureha.

Last edited:
Iguchi Matsuri – Gym to Temple Second Floor​

Entering the gym as soon as the teachers did, decked out in her gym shirt and bloomers, Matsuri let out a pleased laugh at the fact that she wasn't late. Mission 120% complete! Filing in with the rest of the first years, she didn't have to wait at all for the teachers to begin, taking note that Urushima-sensei had a pleasing amount of excitement, Matsuri's eyes lighting up at the mention of 'Magical Power Dodge Ball'.

As the rules were explained, Matsuri's excitement multiplied, the girl bouncing with anticipation. While the temple was formed, Matsuri's form began to blur: it was probably illegal to be this excited. There was movement from a window: were the cops in their ready to ambush her!? Wait, no, it was still being built.

Upon completion, Shinohara-sensei began to make selections, and Matsuri was chosen! Slowing herself, Matsuri let out a light cheer, before remembering that she needed to get going. Letting out a laugh, Matsuri jaunted towards the tower, heart pumping as she began to shine, becoming clad in a sleek gold jumpsuit with red stripes down her side, red, fingerless gloves over her palm, white scarf and her reddened, lengthened hair trailing behind her as she ran.

Bounding to the temple, she let out a "Hup!" as she used her magically increase jumping abilities to reach a window on the second floor, hopping inside. Well aware that she didn't have much time to hide, she went through a few rooms, reaching one with another window, a view of the nearby lake visible. Heart pounding with anticipation, the Red Staccato was ready to dodge! For justice! And a grade, she guessed.

The was a pink flash of energy, a gust of wind, and Kimiko now stood in her white and pink costume. She smiled, taking the ball, which grew massive in her hands. "This should be a breeze!" she shouted, as she started looking for a way to enter the temple. There was a window up on the second floor by a ledge that didn't seem to have anyone there, so she started climbing.

Eile: Gym

Eile turned around while in the handstand as she watched Sakura, Suzuka and Naomi exit their office and give their lecture. They then said they were going to do dodge ball magical girl style. That instantly put a frown on her face as an old temple was created within the confines of the gym. She watched the runners transform and run off while Eile looked back at Suzuka, who was now handing out dodge balls that would grow if it was powered by their transformed form.

"Right. Just hit them with the ball. At least there's no restriction on how to flush them out." Eile stated with a smile and a laugh that rang throughout the gym before transforming, glowing in a flash of ethereal green light before it faded away.

Eile got back to her feet before jumping and letting her wings do the work as she rose into the air with the dodge ball in hand. She rose hi up until she reached the top of the temple before starting to look around.

"Now, Semine, Ririka, Momoka. Where are youuuuuu? Tick Tock goes the clock. Oh how the fun arises. Hiding from the flying freak. Now here comes the psycho!" Eile sang out letting her voice ring out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: envogue
Akemi Nagi (Gym - Koi Fish Pond)
With tired, but curious, eyes, Nagi found herself unable to redirect her gaze elsewhere as the teachers stepped out. It was simply that powerful. Their presence demanded attention, their posture, stride, eyes all exuded power. Power that no one, no young women, could tear their eyes away from. It was the same kind of power that often left people staring, speechless, but obviously to a lesser extent here. Even though Nagi would've liked to hold her head with the palms of her hands, it would've been disrespectful, and she wasn't going to cross with any one of them today - if ever.

As they began to speak, Nagi dragged her eyes across the teachers form. Inappropriate, but she was one to appreciate all forms of beauty. That, and Nagi would've wanted to see if she could find clues, any hint, of what the third year teacher's power may be. Her eyes easily picked up the defined, toned arms, and sadly that was the only clue and it lead Nagi nowhere. The only other clue was that she was twins with the principle. Therefore, hella powerful. So not only would she not be able to figure out the third year teachers power, but the principles as well. ... As expected really, they were young, and only familiar with the magic that their classmates possessed.

Pulled out of her thoughts when the teacher began making motions, a shiver ran down Nagi's spine. There were so many 'whipping' references today ... was she not let in on a joke or something? Turning her head away at that point, Nagi still listened though her eyes were firmly directed to the ground beside her. Oh yes, she had yet to stand up.

It was only when her breath caught in her throat, did she turn around to properly face the teachers who had transformed. All three of them. The suddenly shift in the air was hard to miss, and Nagi only let out a silent puff of air as she settled her nerves down quickly. It was Magic Dodge Ball. They made them do this nearly every year, with tweaks of course. When Sakura began to redecorate the gym, Nagi trailed her eyes over at the rest of the teachers who remained transformed, and was more than disappointed when they not only look more enticing than ever, but also left no clue as to what the hell they could actually do.

Nagi was never that good with mysteries anyway.

When the small marble had been placed in her hand, Nagi only looked down at the tiny pitiful thing. Staring almost in amazement, or nostalgia, just remembering how the tiny thing could take her magic reserves and actually serve as a weapon. Shaking her head and wrapping her fingers around the marble, Nagi turned to the rest of her teammates. Midori immediately shot off in a swirl of flames. That was fine, the fiery girl was always competent in a fight, in a competition ... they had just had to pray that Kureha didn't stumble across her. Kimiko began to climb ... and Nagi didn't get to see any panties. Shame. And for Eile, well the rest of the students probably heard her rather than saw her flying about. It was actually quite skilled that she managed to sing that loudly, and from such a high point in the room.

She was one of the few remaining, and couldn't help but to let a tired sigh escape from her lips as she transformed all the same. It was nothing flashy like Midori's sadly, instead her costume simply faded into existence. Her blue eyes melted, as yellow bled through. Her hair through, almost seemed to be whitening, from the tips and all the way up. If one were to focus, they'd find that it was only blonde hair trying to swallow up her natural red hair, but that was besides the point. If there was anything she was thankful for, it was how normal her costume and transformation was, like the teachers', she assumed that it would be hard to point out what Nagi's power actually was just from looking or watching her transform.

It would be an advantage, towards the first years at least. Anyone from her own grade, Momoko or Ririka, already knew, and would at least approach with caution. Would be too much of an effort to take down in a stupid game of Magical Dodge Ball.

Without another word, Nagi walked. With the marble held out of sight and in her hands. Her boots made no sound as she approached the side of the transformed arena, the temple was real, the pond ... oh dear, there were even fish in there! Much more intrigued, Nagi made her way over the mini-bridge that looked over the waters, leaning over, ignoring the unnerving feeling of her unfamiliar eye colors, she watched the fish in silence. It would help, to concentrate on something.

Like trying not to fall asleep.

Or finding someone trying to hide around here.

Manata Reia
It seemed that once again when Midori was about to say something to her...they had to be interrupted. She was a bit frustrated with it, but it wasn't going to get her angry or anything. That would be just rude, getting mad at the school for getting class started and giving a bell as a sign for people to get to class. That would just be uncalled for. Reia got up and walked over to where the rest of the girls were, standing next to Midori. She sort of hoped that they were put on opposite teams...she didn't want to seem like she was a lost puppy after all...hmmm...Maybe she could convince her mom to get a dog? The girl shook her head. 'Stay in the world Reia...' She reminded herself. 'You can't do that if you are talking to yourself.' She told herself. She gritted her teeth a little. 'SHUT UP!' She yelled at her brain and focused onto the current moment.

It seemed that she was not in fact, on a different team then Midori. She frowned. Maybe she sould stick with the girl...no. She would try to help her if possible, but other than that she would stay away from her and it would seem like she actually had a brain! 'Of course you do! You just shut me off!' Said part of her body told her. She didn't do anything and ignored it. When all the girls on defence had hopped/run away she took one of the balls into her hand and stared down at it. Better now then never...She closed her eyes for a moment and transformed. Her clothes turned into a long victorian black and white dress, one that would drape against the ground. It was a bit frilly in a few places but she didn't care. She loved the outfit! Her hair even went out of its ponytail as it fell down, and a small bow appeared on the top of her head and her hair grew out a tiny bit, now going down to her waist.

Reia smiled and opened her eyes, looking down to the ball in her hands. It was awfully large now, but it would be easier to throw. That was another thing...she would most likely suck at this. She didn't have any physical powers...it was all in the mind of her opponent. Maybe her aura was active around her? She looked over at the first years to see if she was correct. Two of them were showing showing signs of dread, looking down to the floor with wide eyes and breathing heavily. That was something that made her sadly have to move away from them all. She was both an advantage and disadvantage to her team. She heard a creepy laugh fill the air and grinned. Let the games being...Reia held the ball in both hands and ran towards the large shrine and stopped at the front entrance. It should be guarded...but she had to take a chance. She ran in through the door and moved behind a wall. Nothing...oh freaking well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semine-Inside a Tree

Semine looked to her friends before being picked for the defensive team. She specalized in defensive situations especially in this type of enviorment with vegetation and beautiful Cherry blossoms covering the land scape. That was it... she would hide in a tree and make it form around her. They would never be able to get her out and she would be the victoreous individual no matter what... That is what she would do. Or they could all work together to take out those on the opposite team. Who said you couldn't pick up the balls once they missed their mark. Oh, Oh yes... she would use them against her attackers like a soldier would throw back grenades.

Immediately she transformed as her blonde brideing on white hair turned blue. Dark blue light engulfed her body before it solidified and her transformation was complete. Blue ribbons flowed behind her but kept from dragging on the ground. Without waiting for the others she took off towards the temple. She knew the darkness would shroud her but she needed to find a decent place to hide.

It then dawned on her a figure that her father had taught her about the human pysche. The most overt of places is infact the most covert of places. If you were to place a object of importance in the most populated area it is less likely to be detected due to its presence and proximity of people. A single person is more likely to investigate than a congress of 'Monkeys'

With that in mind she stopped and simply got to the top of the temple and leaned against the top pillar. She was ready to move around like a bat out of her and her stretching limbered her body up more than anything she had done today. It was time to put gymnastics and Martial Arts to the test to play the best game of dodgeball the first years have ever seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.