Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry Blossom Garden ~ Courtyard

Aino Momoko

Despite the slight bitterness Momoko felt over her spilled fruit, she wasn't going to be rude to Semine over it. It was her own fault for being startled so easily, but the pink haired girl was still unconvinced that Semine didn't need anything. Ninety percent of people that interacted with Momoko wanted something. Well, maybe not... As Semine disappeared into the tree above, Momoko glanced up and found her eyes wandering up skirt. She quickly glanced away and sat back down on the ground, cheeks flushing at her perverted actions. She didn't mean to look, but Semine was so confusing with her rambling and it disoriented her. Momoko would never do such a thing willingly!

Just when Momoko thought that Semine was finally out of her hair, Semine started again. She perked up when the white-haired girl revealed what it was that she wanted. Momoko hummed to herself, thinking about how to respond. If there was one thing that always interested Momoko, it would have to be music. That was probably the quickest way to get her to interact with someone, but few people actually shared her intense and passionate love for music.

Momoko smiled softly and stood up. "Sure," she answered, opening her violin case to reveal one of Momoko's favorite violins, a redwood Guarneri. "You'll lead." Momoko removed her violin, tuned it quickly and tightened her bow. She wasn't sure what Semine was going to sing, but being a composer and always having the sound of music in her mind, Momoko could create something in minutes. Now to see if Semine had any talent at all, or if this was all just a waste of time. It would be a shame if Momoko exposed her precious violin to the elements for no reason at all.

Somewhere in the Halls

Saito Midori
A sigh of relief escaped Midori when she was out of the classroom. That place was way too crowded, and if she had to look at Kureha for any longer she was sure that they would have gotten into a magical girl fight. It was so stupid, but she was still feeling a little bad about calling the red-head hideous. She wasn't hideous at all, in fact, she was sort of pretty. Maybe this whole thing had gotten of hand?

While Midori was rationalizing with herself and counting the marble tile on the floor, she heard another voice coming from ahead. Midori glanced up, confusion on her face. She looked over her shoulder, assuming the other girl was talking to someone else, but there was no one else but them.

"Uh. Yeah, I guess so..." Midori said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "It's nothing new though." She smirked and shrugged. Thinking of what to say, Midori figured having company wasn't such a bad idea. "Hey, want to go for a walk out in the cherry blossom garden? I could use some fresh air."

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Eile Mizer - 3rd Year - Doujin room.

Soon enough, Eile polished off the curry bread that she was eating as she got off of the couch. The manga interested her as she dog eared the page she was on before tucking it away and exiting the room. She walked down the hallway that overlooked a rose garden. Looking down through the window, Eile saw Nagi laying on a bench.

"Hmm. I think I'll give the girl a good scare." Eile muttered smiling at the insane thought as she opened the window.

The green haired girl stepped back a few steps before getting a running start and jumping out of the open window. A blast of mana surrounded Eile as she shifted into her magical girl form. The transformed girl smiled as she expanded her wings to let the wind catch her before landing softly next to the bench. Quickly dispersing her transformation, Eile grin wickedly as she looked down at the girl.

"Wakey Wakey. Time to get up. You wouldn't want me to carve a third eye into your head now would you?" Eile asked as her infamous insane smile crept onto her face.

Ienobu Makioko – First Year Classroom, Plum
Mako looked up at the girl offering her food with big eyes, somewhat star-struck. So, it must be true, there is a god… She felt her face grow hot with embarrassment at the realization that if she had heard her stomach growl, most of the class had too, but she was too hungry to think about it for long, and her embarrassment was quickly replaced with gratefulness at the girls offer. "Yes! Er- I mean, yes, thank you!" She responded with an appreciative smile as the girl put the bento on her desk. Without hesitation, she began to dig in, stuffing her face with as much as she could without it being considered piggish.
Arisoto Yuki – Second Year Classroom, Maroon
Yuki watched with mild fascination as Kureha's cheery disposition faded, replaced by a crueler and more arrogant attitude. Kureha's mean side wasn't totally unknown to Yuki, especially in the company of the hot-headed Midori, but it was always sort of a surprise to Yuki, as her friend was never anything but kind to her. She watched with mixture of intrigue and animosity as Midori left, before turning to Kureha. "Don't mind her Kureha." She said quietly, in an attempt to comfort her friend. "None of what she says is true."

Mihara Ririka - Vending machines

Seeing a new face pondering over the snack machine she chuckled in amusement before slipping behind the younger girl. Whispering in the girl's ear she pointed at one of the choices in the vending machine. "That one is my recommendation." How long had it been since she had pulled a trick like this? Too long, and now she would get a fun reaction for sure. First years meant people unaware of her tricks after all.

**^**^**

Moriyama Kureha - Second year classroom

She almost flinched at Midori's response, almost, but she gave no signs of the harsher words having an effect on her. She was stronger than this, she wasn't going to be hurt by some words, never. She almost jumped when Yuki talked to her, being assuring, offering a weak smile she nodded. "I know, but let's just eat, okay?" This exchange had been worse than before, they both had been harsher than usual.

Forcing the emerging thoughts away she took a seat at her desk and unscrewed the lid of her thermos. Her hands were shaking, but it was hard to tell if it was anger or sorrow. Clenching her fists she forced herself to breathe and calm down, she wasn't going to let that battle fanatic under her skin, she wasn't going to let her win. With controlled movements she poured herself a cup of her tea and took a slow and calming sip. She wouldn't lose, she'd survived the harsh words of others before, she could do it again.

Akemi Nagi - Courtyard (On a Bench), teal, trebuchet ms
As the redhead peacefully rested her eyes and her mind from her rough night/morning, she was very suddenly surprised to feel an odd pressure in the air. Had she been anywhere else, it would've set off the alarms in her head, but considering where she was, who she was around, and the reason she was even here in the first place, Nagi wasn't all too surprised. Hell, she actually found it odd that the entire day hadn't been full of these odd pressures that tried to suffocate the air.

It was a simple problem. Mana particles gathering up in one place, triggering a transformation somewhere. The transition from invisible mana particles to bringing them to real-life, in the form of a magical girls' costume, weapon and broken human limits, was often annoying as it would fill the air with mana exhaust - which just made the air a little more shallow to take it.

Or at least that's what usually occurred with Nagi, everyone reacted differently to the transformation. Feeling an odd flutter just next to her though, the redhead barely suppressed a curse. Was it some excited first year trying out their transformation and failing to learn how to fly, did they die beside her? No, that was not the case, thankfully, instead, Nagi heard a voice. A rather mischievous, but irritating nonetheless voice.

That also meant she was able to place a face to the voice effortlessly, and with a tired sigh, Nagi kept an arm lying across her eyes as she turned onto her back and 'faced' where she assumed Eile was.

"I'm sure that I'd still look stunning with a third eye on my head. It paints an exotic picture, doesn't it? Mythical, even. Rather rare these days with what shenanigans society and the populous at large has to deal with, the ideas of insanity and bloodthirst ... boring, overrated, overused, just absolutely boring." Nagi drawled slowly, uncovering her arm after taking another heavy sigh. "What can I help you with Eile? As far as I'm concerned I still have quite some time before Phys Ed starts, surely, I'm entitled to have a bit of shut eye on my break?" She asked, sarcastically, refraining from rolling her eyes.

"And I hope you don't take too much offense, but please clean up that look," Nagi continued on, pressing a palm right before Eile's face, covering most of the creepy pedophilia like smile. "I'm afraid the first years might get the wrong idea, and I have plans to pick some of them up for the weekend," she continued with a lick of her lips as her eyes drifted to the side, where a group of first years walked by whispering among themselves.

Manata Reia
The girl gave a small smile towards her as she was given a response. Good to know that she hadn't thrown her off. "The cherry blossom garden...Sure. Sounds like it would be nice." She told her and looked over her. The school uniform looked like it might have been a bit uncomfortable to her...Based off her body type and such. She looked back up at her face, the sharp features clear on it. She had seen it before, yes, but not necessarily this close.

Reia looked at her hair, and she seemingly zoned out, just staring at it. It was so...she didn't know what it was. She reached up at it, her jaw hanging slightly open, and gently grabbed a small bit of the hair. She couldn't even describe it...

She realized what she was doing, and blushed, stepping back from her. "I'm sorry. I'm Reia Manata. You probably don't remember me from last year." The smaller girl said, now noticing the small height difference in between the two.

Reactions: envogue
Cherry Blossom Garden
Semine, Blue
Absolutely unexpected is the only word to come to Semine's mind when Momoko responded in such a positive way. She never expected the rather.... pompous girl to actually go along with it. Then again, much like herself she must have changed considerably over the last break to actually go along with her random idea. Then again, she knew Momoko loved music considering her professional career in it. She just wondered how she would go about it all. In the end... she just decided to wing it but went with someone she knew and loved. Growing up the Final Fantasy game series brought joy to her heart and there was only one song that came to mind.

Semine swung herself off the tree almost like a monkey using only her hands in a pattern that was slightly confusing. She hung upside down like a bat before swinging forward and in a half flip landed on her feet. She then proceeded to brush herself off and smile at the significantly shorter girl. It only then dawned on her that she finished growing and stood a foot taller than Momoko. "Alright.... Kinda nervous to be honest with you as I never really did this in front of someone without knowing.. the only people who know i can sing walked up on me... When I sing I block everything else out but.. Yeah!" She said with the end raising her spirits.

Momoko mentioned Semine leading and it made her choke up. She repressed the feelings quickly and seemed to almost turn pale white. She shook her head showing obvious sings of anxiety. "Ok.... Here we go then." She said before taking another deep breath and closing her eyes. 'What if others were looking? What if she says I am no good. Never the less.... Isn't it wonderful..' She thought bringing a large smile to her face. Almost immediately she opened her eyes and glanced over to Momoko. "Im going to sing Isn't it Wonderful...." She stated before exhaling all of the breath in her lungs.

She took a large breath before beginning to sing. Her voice smooth like silk. Not to high nor to low for the song she decided upon. Following with Momoko's playing she started slow and followed the Rythm she placed for herself while following Momoko's Violin. Although leading she did not want to place her partner in a place to catch up nor play out of tune to match her voice. Steadily as she reached different parts of her time singing she changed her pitch ever so slowly to keep in pace with what she wanted.

As time passed she continued her singing before slowly coming to a close in a none dramatic nor over done way. In doing so it brought a professional and classical close to her smooth singing. She closed her eyes to reflect on how she did. 'I think I did well... I did better than normal... is it because I am actually in front of people? It has to be... Maybe I don't need to be so shy with it... well... what did she think?' She said to herself in her mind before turning to Momoko.

"Well, Momoko I thought your playing was beautiful. Your reputation is well fitting.. I enjoy your works and you over did your normality with this one. I want to thank you for giving me a chance to actually express myself... I don't really have a chance when at home considering my fathers strict routine. My mother is my only true outlet when it comes to expression... this means a lot." She said actually showing emotion which was something rare for the girl.

Although considering her work had gone well she still had a lot of doubts in her mind about how she carried herself. She was used to singing more of a Punk like music but putting her voice to something much more beautiful sounded harmonious in her mind. It melded well with how she perceived her voice to be and it kept with how her mother saw how her voice should be. It was then that she began to make herself feel ever so slightly proud but kept with the teachings of her father by not becoming overly proud of herself.

(Song)

Last edited:
Second Year - courtyard - Takenaka Chiharu
"oh wait youre eheheh sorry" Chiharu was silent for a moment feeling awkward about offering meat to a vegetarian. So she was relieved when Akiko broke it.
"hmm vegetarian restaurant that will be a challenge to make profitable" She said while eating. From what she knew from dad the restaurant business in general was tough. "A lot of people do enjoy meat. Unless you are really good with the vegetarian version of it. And you will have to make me food to taste before i can say if you are going to be a good chef. " Chiharu stopped to enjoy the taste of the fried chicken with small sounds of joy. "My dads a chef so im sure i could ask him for pointers if you want"

Eile Mizer - Cherry blossom garden

"What can I help you with Eile? As far as I'm concerned I still have quite some time before Phys Ed starts, surely, I'm entitled to have a bit of shut eye on my break?"

"I just felt like walking around the garden and happened on you for a bit. Gotta be careful. After all, it might not be me that might spook ya but that first year Pandora. Bit too ... hmm... what's that word I want to say. Oh, sneaky. Not sure what she planed on doing, trying to start something with Momoka in the morning. That will be a fight I'd sell tickets to." Eile muttered looking at Nagi before said girl stuck a hand into Eile's face.

"And I hope you don't take too much offense, but please clean up that look. I'm afraid the first years might get the wrong idea, and I have plans to pick some of them up for the weekend."

Eile snorted at that comment.

"Right. Let the first years go dating with vice president of the pervert's club. I can see the headlines now. Magical girl controversy. Third year magical girl accost innocent first year magical girl. Morals questioned surrounding the magical girls themselves." Eile said quietly as she pulled said hand out of her face.

She saw some first years walking along as a smile slowly crept onto her face.

"I'll be sure to let the first years know what to 'expect' on their date with you." Eile muttered as she pulled out the manga from Ririka's library while she left Nagi at the bench. After a few minutes of walking around, Eile was growing thirsty.

Deciding to head back inside, Eile made her way to the vending machines when she saw Ririka whispering something to a first year. Eile sighed as Ririka's antics on pick up before walking up besides Ririka and tapped her shoulder with Ririka's manga.

"Before you say anything else, you mind letting her pick her drink before you go spouting off things like skin-ship?" Eile asked looking at the aspiring mangaka.

[bg=#ffffff]
9gYUtgn.jpg

Pandora Fairchild
1ST Year Classroom-Hamasaki-sensei[/bg]
[bg=#ffffff]
Pandora saw how the other girls were helping the starving new girl. The girl should have brought her own food. Pandora looked down at her own silver tray of food; she barely touched it. It was still steaming hot. She remembered what her mother said. "Try to make some friends Pan Pan, for me please?" Pandora sighed as she stood up with her tray. Pandora walked over to the girls. She sat her tray of food down. "If you girls are still hungry...you can have my food. I'm not really hungry." Pandora forced a smile on her face. ~"Are you happy now mom!"~ Pandora said in her head. Pandora strutted out of the classroom. She needed a break, a real one. As she walked, she felt something. Was it happiness? Giving something to someone usually gave people happiness. Nope, never mind it was gas.

F4pCZPv.png

Akiko Fujiwara

Courtyard

Akiko smiled at Chiharu, she was glad that she apologized. "It's ok Chiharu, you didn't know." When Chiharu gave her opinion, Akiko was thinking it over deeply. Any starting business would be hard to keep up with at first, of course. But Akiko had that type of personalty, once you talked to her your hooked on her. "Ok deal! I'll make you some of my famous Vegan Cupcakes. I'll bring them in to school tomorrow. You would really do that? If your father gives me great points, then I shouldn't have any problems." Akiko was so excited and happy that she just needed to dance. She started to play music on her phone. Akiko was an amazing dancer. She started to spin and twirl, all around the courtyard.
[/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: envogue
"Me?" Kimiko quipped. "I'm just a small-town country girl. I know far more about growing crops than I do about life in a place like this. Fortunately, there was a host family kind enough to let me stay with them."

Kimiko cleared her throat slightly, then continued. "You know, I also like running. In fact, I was thinking of signing up for the track team. Want to join me when the club fair rolls around?"

Cherry blossom Garden

Aino Momoko
Momoko ended the last note with soft vibrato that lingered through out the cherry garden. She smiled, and lifted her bow from the strings gracefully when Semine had closed out the song. Kneeling down, Momoko went to put her violin away in it's case and then stood up with her things. She couldn't say that Semine's praise was unheard of, but that didn't mean she was unappreciative of the compliments. "Thank you, Kuruseida-san, and your voice is lovely as well. I'm happy to have been able to help you express yourself," she said in return. While Semine did indeed have a lovely voice, Momoko was no stranger to beautiful voices. What mattered most to her and really filled Momoko with a sense of satisfaction was that once again, she was able to help someone with the power of her music. Her skills were priceless, meant to do more than sell out concert halls.

While Momoko could have easily given Semine a pep talk, told her to chase her dreams, and to sing as loud as possible so that everyone could hear, Momoko didn't want to impose. She only hoped that Semine was able to come to the same conclusion about herself as Momoko had long ago, or else that talent might go to waste.

With no reason to linger around any longer, Momoko began to back away dismissively. "Well, I'm going to get going now," she said, giving a small wave to her. Lunch was nearly over, but Momoko had a bit of time to finish her lunch. She'd seen Nagi earlier, not that she was stalking or anything, but maybe she could return her lipstick...or something. Momoko soon decided that bothering Nagi wasn't the best idea, especially since it looked like Eile had already beat her to the punch. Pouting cutely, the pink haired girl looked around the area and saw another familiar face - Hiramoto Hide. She instantly perked up and walked over, finding that Hide had picked a suitable location to dine for the afteroon.

Pretending to not see Hide at all, Momoko sat down on the opposite end of the bench and opened up her bento again. She sighed quietly through her nose, and started to eat the rest of her food, mostly keeping to herself.
~~~​

Headed to Cherryblossom Garden/Courtyard

Saito Midori

Midori was about to say something, she just didn't remember what it was, because the girl that she had invited to take a walk with her was invading her privacy, and touching her hair! Lucky for Reia, Midori was kind of enjoying whatever she was doing and didn't swat her hand away, or scold her. She just stood there, studying the shorter, more feminine girl. As the girl stopped, Midori felt a mix of emotions: disappointment and relief. She hadn't noticed before, but she was kind of cute, but that wasn't saying much considering they attended a school full of gorgeous girls with the ability to transform into super-powered versions of themselves. That fact never ceased to amaze Midori.

"You're right, I don't remember you," Midori admitted, smirking at the girl. "But, that doesn't mean I can't remember you next year, right?" She asked, glad to be outside in the sunshine with all of the cherry blossoms. Her spirits were seemingly lifted with the cute-hair-touching and the pretty pink petals fluttering around them. "Anyways, I'm Saito Midori," Midori said, grabbing a sakura blossom from the air and flitting it off somewhere. She was a lot more relaxed than before, and it showed. Not to mention she caught the most beautiful sounding music she had heard in a long while. It was only ending, but Midori enjoyed it nonetheless.

Reactions: Collapse
Manata Reia

Reia felt somewhat embarrassed at the girls smirk. It was almost a bit of a foreboding feeling. She wasn't going to let anything happen though. It was too risky with herself, and all of the other girls around. "I'm sure you will." Reia told Midori, smiling. She had remembered her name, but didn't want to say anything on it. For all she knew, that could throw her off and get her mad at her. The girl could hear a nice song in the distance, maybe someone was playing in the garden...it was beautiful. She most certainly noticed the change in Mirdori's emotions, she became a bit more calm, noting that she didn't have to worry about her anger or distrust anymore.

She walked over to one of the trees, and sat down against the length of it. She looked around at the garden, taking in the sweet smell, slightly pink air that the blossoms gave. It was nice, she had to admit that. Reia looked over at Midori. "So...You guys were fighting again?" She asked, trying to start up something of a conversation. Other than that, she really didn't know what to talk about. It might be a bit of a touchy subject right now...but it might help her to talk about it.

Iguchi Matsuri – Vending Machines​

Hear a voice from behind her, Matsuri looked to see her brown haired senpai offering a suggestion. Blinking, Matsuri looked at the suggested food item and nodded, "I have no choice! I must." With an excited "Ora!" she jabbed her thumb out, making her final selection.

Mihara Ririka - vending machines

She pouted as the first year was completely oblivious to her proximity, turning towards Eile she retorted, the pout now replaced by a grin: "Ei-chan, I was just recommending a nice meal~ Oh, speaking of which~" Holding up her lunchbox cheerfully she was visibly happy, in a way that was much safer than her mischief-mode of happy. "I've levelled up my cooking this break, wanna try a piece? I have some oinarisan for dessert too~"

Eile Mizer - vending machines

Eile's stomach rumbled at the offer of free food. Apparently the curry bread didn't do much to stifle her hunger as she looked at what Eile mentally called Ririka's safe mode smile. After all, three years of seeing and being the victim of Ririka's antic made her wary on smiles. But never the less, free food called and Eile was not one to turn down anything free.

"I don't mind trying. The curry bread I had didn't do much for me." Eile replied as she looked over to the first year who was choosing a meal.

"Hey there. You wanna come with us? There's free food in it for you. " Eile asked the pink haired girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Garden-Vending Machines​
Semine, Red
Semine looked towards Momoko as she spoke to her and just smiled. Having her opinion on herself reinforced by a Professional Violinist and Composer made her feel better about herself which today she needed much more than every before. With Momoko leaving Semine took her own leave and began moving towards the Vending machines to get herself somthing to drink. Upon arriving she saw the group of two that immediately raised a red flag when she saw them around a smaller girl.

Semine approached silent as death behind the two of them and just stood with her arms crossed to observed the entire conversation. After a few moments she reached and arm out and placed it on the should of Ririka. Her presence unknown up untill this point which made her smirk as she got more and more enjoyment with her silent footsteps "Hello Eile.... Ririka... What are you two doing with our younger companions here?" She said half accusingly but keeping the younger girl from catching on. Of course Ririka would get what she was pointing and hinting towards with her words.

Iguchi Matsuri – Vending Machines​

Taking her dispensed bag of shrimp flavored chips, Matsuri nearly bumped into her brown haired senpai as she backed up. Reorienting herself, she took a step back as she popped open her bag, watching with interest as another senpai began to crawl out of the woodwork. The sight of Ririka's food was rather distracting, but when her green haired senior offered for Matsuri to join them, the girl gasped, "Really!?"

Before jumping into an agreement, her thoughts wheeled back to her friend, a vision of her waiting alone by the cherry blossoms coming to Matsuri's mind. As she considered that, a proud, determined look crossed her face, but as she considered the sweets, she began to drool. Flipflopping, her thoughts and expressions swapped every few moments, Kaoru-chan! But food... Or Kaoru! Maybe food...

A third voice jarred her from her thoughts as a super tall senpai approached. Finally settling, Matsuri wondered, "I've gotta go to the cherry blossom trees though. For a friend! For a friend!"

Mihara Ririka - vending machines

Of course her fun was ruined now that Semine-chan was here, sighing she gave up as the first year spoke of meeting a friend. Who was she to ruin a possible love? Smiling she first addressed Semine-chan. "Sharing my food, my cooking's leveled up over break. You're invited too if you want~" She then turned to the first year, offering a secretive smile that more experienced people recognized as Ririka's shipping button having been pressed. "Friends are important so we understand," untying the knot holding her lunch she freed the smaller box holding the oinarisan, "you can bring one for yourself and one for your friend since we're taking so much of your time." Opening the box it revealed eight perfectly made oinarisans, a reflection of the mischievious girl's more appreciated talent, and less dangerous.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Eile - vending machine

"Hello Eile.... Ririka... What are you two doing with our younger companions here?"

Eile sighed as she listened to the voice. Semine was an odd individual. But she had a friendly aura around her that Eile liked.

"I'm being bribed by Ririka's food." Eile replied as she heard the first year girl leaving, saying something about meeting with a friend.

Eile turned to see Ririka opening a box to show eight oinarisan.

"Well. Don't mind if I take some." Eile declared before taking one for herself.

Eile took a bite out of the oinarisan and smiled before seeing the smile on Ririka's face.

"And wipe that particular smile off Ririka. Semine, you and I know that smile is never good news. Besides, you don't need to say anything. The food will answer. This is good. You might wanna grab some before it's gone. So, what brings you here Semine?" Eile asked looking from Ririka, to the first year, and over to Semine.

Status
Not open for further replies.