Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, are transformations instant? Or do they have to go through a flashy transformation sequence every time they wanna use their powers? Also, because this is a new RP and you're all new people to me...

Watch this. So fucking awesome~!

I don't think there's any implication anyone HAS to piss themselves. That's just the hoped-for or expected outcome, as Pandora sees it.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah xD I didn't make her piss herself I was saying that Pandora is hoping she gets so scared that she pisses herself. I also well from now on put in that they transformed when they use their powers in my next posts^^. @SailorMoon reading that you think I made her piss herself is making me laugh so hard right now.

Yeah xD I didn't make her piss herself I was saying that Pandora is hoping she gets so scared that she pisses herself. I also well from now on put in that they transformed when they use their powers in my next posts^^.
Oh. I reread and you're right. :3 Apologies.

@ERode Magical girl transformations are up to the individual characters.

Yeah Pandora justs transform nothing to wow! pow! Kaboom! Akiko she has flash and vines and roses surrounding her and stuff that's why I gave her two songs when you read a post of her transforming you can listen to her battle song to get the feeling.

Do you guys want me to control the homeroom teachers, or would you like some control over them as well?

Inferior transformation sequences compared to....

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
@SailorMoon you can control them well thats my vote I wouldn't know what to do with the teachers xD

@Silvir what is Chiharu's powers again I cant seem to find her cs next post after a couple more people post Akiko was going to ask about what skills have she learn so far.

The GOAT of all Magical Girl transformations.

The dude in red sounds like a girl the voice don't know what their saying though lol that would be amazing to watch if I new what they were saying. I would be the green guy favorite color. I remember Sailor Moon when they had it on cartoon network lol

Okay now, I've been gone for the weekend, and suddenly there are 15 new pages of conversation here. Can someone please tell me if I should read them? I really don't have the time, but if there is important stuff in it, I will go through it :)

Well, I'm going to give everyone free reign of the teachers, but you don't have to control them. I can do the important stuff which will be addressed in my next post. :D

@Funnyach Just introductions and playful banter. You can start with going to homeroom, should be fine. :)

Okay now, I've been gone for the weekend, and suddenly there are 15 new pages of conversation here. Can someone please tell me if I should read them? I really don't have the time, but if there is important stuff in it, I will go through it :)
Don't think there was anything particularly important. We had...discussions on sexuality, character shenanigans, and...oh, right. If it matters to you at all, there's over 5000 magical girls in the school, and transformations MUST happen before one uses their powers, though the extent/flashiness of the transformation varies from person to person.

Yup nothing monumental has happened yet.

@SailorMoon you can control them well thats my vote I wouldn't know what to do with the teachers xD

@Silvir what is Chiharu's powers again I cant seem to find her cs next post after a couple more people post Akiko was going to ask about what skills have she learn so far.
Chiharus power is Aegis!! :3
on page 5 you can find the post

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Aegis Seal 1 -
Unleashes basic protection fields around Chiharu, gives minor defence against most attacks except piercing ones
Ikaros - Floating behind her back several staff like shapes appear forming the silhouette of wings. These depending on can either attack, defend or provide flight.
Charge - by charging different parts of her Aegis or barriers she can then release that part, momentarily loosing it for an offensive attack. The charge can increase in strength depending on how long she holds it.
Barrier - Simple energy barriers that can be adapted in shape these can be used to block but are also capable of attack trough rapid expansion or movement.

Medium:
Aegis Seal 2 -
Releasing the next stage the defence around her improves greatly opening up tree focuses healing, strength or speed.
Tempest - by releasing the inner energies that fuels Aegis an energy filled storm takes shape around her disrupting and weakening magical powers.
Phoenix - releasing Aegis from herself she can defend others instead or temporarily boost their abilities.
Overcharge - Overloading her self she is only able to use Ikaros and phoenix but their powers are greatly improved.

Major:
Reverse -
by taking all her defensive energies and refocusing them into offence Chiharu can for a brief period strike out with enormous destructive force. Putting high strain on her self.
Aegis unseal - Locking her self down only focusing on Aegis she can spread the defence and put up impressive resistance even against stronger abilities.

Oh yeah, Sailor, are things such as pyrokinesis ACTUALLY categorized under Minor/Medium/Major? It feels like they're flexible enough that they can pretty much be anything...

Which brings me up to another question: how do you think Hand Over Heart should interact with spells that have multiple applications, such as the aforementioned pyrokinesis? Would a complete analysis be impossible? Or would it be much easier, due to how the spell lacks many 'fixed parameters'?

OK thanks @Silvir on the same page as Pandora -.- nice xD

Status
Not open for further replies.