Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that Akiko in japanese means Sparkle Child I love it xD.

Rofl I didn't even know that just thought her hair was pink and getting Pan and Akiko's post up soon.

I found out that Akiko in japanese means Sparkle Child I love it xD.

Rofl I didn't even know that just thought her hair was pink and getting Pan and Akiko's post up soon.
It used to be a super baby pink costume and Lolita outfit, but I changed it to something else, but I'm going to find something else.

And alrighty. I look forward to the posts. Also, she has both clubs with Momoko. :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I have Ririka in purple and Kureha in a grey/brown/white combo xD

Rather have Momoko and Akiko then Momoko and Pandora xD

Rather have Momoko and Akiko then Momoko and Pandora xD
Lol. Momoko doesn't have an issue with Pandora, she just thinks she's dumb... and that her flower is hideous but that's a result of the former.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yukiko wears white/blue/silver and Victoria wears black and purple.

I wonder who will romance who in this. I see three potential pairings that are interesting but what are your thoughts on this?

Black-White magician who favors power over elegance here.

I wonder who will romance who in this. I see three potential pairings that are interesting but what are your thoughts on this?
My lips are sealed! :>

Lips still sealed.

What if, just what if...magical girls =/= lesbians? I'm still waiting for the days where heterosexual magical girl shows become a thing once more. I miss muh Nanoha x Yuuno shippings. XD

Anyways, Sailor, a question. How large is the school the first place, in regards to student population?

@SailorMoon, argh, you do have some plans! Please share?
Well, I can only influence what my characters do. :3

@ERode Mmmmm. I'd say about five thousand magical girls currently attend, so it's pretty big for a high school/academy. Also, your character doesn't have to be a lesbian. In fact, I'm willing to bet a lot of the characters haven't even come out to themselves yet and/or realized that they are at least bicurious.

And her name isn't "Marisa Kirisame"?
That would be too obvious. And she doesn't use lasers (which she stole from someone else). She does have a graviton beam emitter, so I was sorely tempted to call her Sanakan, though.

Posted. R-9, if you spent just that post running, instead of also arriving at the homeroom, maybe there could have been a race. XD

In the case of mine: Ririka is pan, she's that for sure. As for Kureha she's still in an awkward phase, but she's most likely bi.

Now, if romance do happen it's because the personalities match that good, that's my personal opinion.
(So I've basically said that I've found three exchanges with a possibility to give a good match)

Ah, damn. I did too much, but that's always hard to gauge in these things.

In the case of mine: Ririka is pan, she's that for sure. As for Kureha she's still in an awkward phase, but she's most likely bi.

Now, if romance do happen it's because the personalities match that good, that's my personal opinion.
(So I've basically said that I've found three exchanges with a possibility to give a good match)
Well, I see several people that Midori could find interest, and the same goes for Momoko. As far as their orientation, both are gay, because their creator spouts rainbows from every orifice. :D

But to add, I haven't decided if they know it, yet.

Woah, did Matsuri just repeat the same statement twice?
What? Matsuri didn't...

Wait.

Fuck.

NOT FIXING IT CAUSE I LIKE THE PARAGRAPH IT SPAWNED THOUGH. Might even keep it as a quirk. Or as an excuse in case I make the same mistake again.

Also, Matsuri's as straight as a metaphoric arrow. That goes straight. Because real arrows kinda wobble and there's wind and stuff.

But at the same time I would love to be part of an unrequited love arc where some character falls for Matsuri and she has to struggle with letting them down without breaking off the friendship. That is something I definitely want to write, even if I have to make another character for it in the event the rest of the cast deems Matsuri UNLOVABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.