Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Semine an old Who gal or is she more into new Who?

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
She enjoys Matt Smiths doctor the most but enjoys both.

Shes never tried it but owns a Fez.
Holy shit I can see that. Don't let Eile find it. I think we all know by now how much she loves her hats.
Do let her find it. That's a fluff goldmine.

Holy shit I can see that. Don't let Eile find it. I think we all know by now how much she loves her hats.
Do let her find it. That's a fluff goldmine.

It's the only hat Semine will let touch her hair.

keep-calm-because-fezzes-are-cool.png

I can legitimately see her decked out in a fez, a bow tie and suspenders. Ooh, @Sailor Moon, what's the likely hood of a Comic/Anime Con rolling into town at some point in the future?

I can legitimately see her decked out in a fez, a bow tie and suspenders. Ooh, @Sailor Moon, what's the likely hood of a Comic/Anime Con rolling into town at some point in the future?

More like the "Big Bad Wolf" :P

Or... maybe Dye her hair to go as Oswin And that's a big maybe.

oswin-doctor-who-series-7-1.jpg

If she went as Oswin, Eile could rock the fez, and they could ship at con.

If she went as Oswin, Eile could rock the fez, and they could ship at con.

Bingo xD Though they already are secretly. NO ONE WILL KNOW. Atleast untill the subtle hints being slowly put out make it obvious. They are both Stoic in public so it will be hard to tell.

Plus they're both friends with Ririka. While all they need is to ask her to not draw a manga about them they still fear according to the post ;p

Bingo xD Though they already are secretly. NO ONE WILL KNOW. Atleast untill the subtle hints being slowly put out make it obvious. They are both Stoic in public so it will be hard to tell.
Do not encounter Yuki, at any point. She'll figure it out almost immediately.
Well, ish. She would figure something is up.

Last edited:
Im upeset... I just finished the 'Time of the Doctor' episodes.. Matt Smith is gone.

I need to begin watching the newer seasons now. Netflix is only up to Matt Smith's end.

Anime con can be arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.