Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to go post for my feudal rp now. >.> You guys steal me away.

So, I originally planned to have the whole school do the maid cafe thing, but I'm thinking of limiting it to Etiquette, Cooking, and maybe tea ceremony as a joint fundraiser 'cuz if I do the whole school, no one will get to enjoy the cute maids. >.>

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The sun hurts. Hiss
And that's why summer is bad.

Joking aside, my post is up. I decided not to do anything with Yukiko, but that's mostly me not being able to figure out what to do with her. Oh, and Lilian has been introduced! That's always a bonus.

@SailorMoon You see the potential, right? I get to have my prideful Kureha serve whoever requests her *evil grin*

But Ririka would be banned from serving and be told to stay in the kitchen *laughs*

@SailorMoon You see the potential, right? I get to have my prideful Kureha serve whoever requests her *evil grin*

But Ririka would be banned from serving and be told to stay in the kitchen *laughs*
Ririka would be spending all her time groping the other maids.

Reactions: envogue
Eile does this as a living. She won't serve for free. So most likely, she will just be a customer.

Eile does this as a living. She won't serve for free. So most likely, she will just be a customer.
She's not in any of the clubs I mentioned so she will most definitely be a customer.

Lol. Time for Eile to dress up as Hatsune Miku.
Eile needs to be Doctor Who xD Wear a Fez... Semine will be Oswin!

That's not anime though.

But I'd pay a lot to watch Doctor Who as an anime

lol. Eile would most likely go as either Sanae from touhou, Hatsune Miku, or any other female character that can pass with green hair. Yeah, I'm lazy. XD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I like how a couple days ago OOC and IC were moving super slow and now they're alive again.

*sees Wolf posts, is sucker punched when Yukiko isn't among the characters posted*

Status
Not open for further replies.