• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lots of cool things happened for Easter huh? Who knew the recently discovered bisexual would be the first to find love :). I'll be looking forward to seeing them together.

Well, that strings back abit farther. I think Eile and Semine's friendship with Semine's point of view had alot more behind it. It just took Eile as Rua to make her realize it lol.

*runs to find tissues*

Ririka's response to that is delightful to read. I'm crying from a 1 x 1 response, and now this ugh. This easter is full of feels for me. I love the pain though.

I'm having a debate with myself, like ... should I make another character? Do we have enough @ ~ @
What kind of characters are we looking for again? The genius? Jock? Responsible-Leader?
Should I go ahead and make a teacher character? Like a TA, or just a teacher so we don't always have to rely on Salior for NPC-Teacher hard-nudge-winks?

*runs to find tissues*

Ririka's response to that is delightful to read. I'm crying from a 1 x 1 response, and now this ugh. This easter is full of feels for me. I love the pain though.

I'm having a debate with myself, like ... should I make another character? Do we have enough @ ~ @
What kind of characters are we looking for again? The genius? Jock? Responsible-Leader?
Should I go ahead and make a teacher character? Like a TA, or just a teacher so we don't always have to rely on Salior for NPC-Teacher hard-nudge-winks?
I am, unfortunately, incapable of inducing feels :V

I am, unfortunately, incapable of inducing feels :V
Well you can't look at it like that, my friend~ You may not think it will garner feels, but you never know! No one can write and be 'I will make this so feelsy everyone will be tears!' unless you're J.K. Rowling and you're killing Dobby.

Well you can't look at it like that, my friend~ You may not think it will garner feels, but you never know! No one can write and be 'I will make this so feelsy everyone will be tears!' unless you're J.K. Rowling and you're killing Dobby.
Lol. Detached writing makes feels-sensing and feels-inducing difficult, but it makes harming the characters so much easier.

We have enough characters, but I want some more archetypes and diversity(not that our cast isn't diverse.) :3

Augh, spoilers!
I mean, I've had years to read the books but... Spoilers!

@Sailor Moon the skills are skill sets, they do different things with the water, each skill uses water differently, I don't get what your trying to say. I can just take out ocean manipulation and put something else in, if that's the problem. I mean she would have control over different aspects of water right...if she didn't then what the point of her having powers.

@Sailor Moon the skills are skill sets, they do different things with the water, each skill uses water differently, I don't get what your trying to say. I can just take out ocean manipulation and put something else in, if that's the problem. I mean she would have control over different aspects of water right...if she didn't then what the point of her having powers.
I'm not sure how to say it, because I really did try to explain it. The skills are more like this, "Can control everything about water" and not actual attacks or skill sets. It would be like if I wrote on Momoko's cs, "Controls everything about sound'. Her abilities know no bounds and I'm not actually learning about what she can and not do. It would be more like a character that belongs in an x-men type roleplay where magneto can do anything with metal and his skillsets vary based on all of the little micro things he can do. I don't have a problem with the character, I have an issue with the skills.

Let's lay it out.

Complete and total manipulation of any source of water is a no.
"Ocean manipulation" implies that not only can she manipulate ocean water, she can manipulate what's in it. That's the issue.
The Element is what's used in the skills. She shouldn't be able to manipulate water, just utilize it in her abilities.

Well, now I get it. That's all you had to say...I'll fix her like later tonight or tomorrow. I thought it would be cool, since Akiko's powers are kind of like that too, but whatever.

I actually looked over Akiko's powers just to see if I was being anal about it, and I disagree. But I'm not looking for an argument, just letting ya know what needs to be changed.

The difference is, Akiko has fewer opportunities to use her abilities. Water is much more commonplace than plant life, after all.

That's a lot better, thank you. If that's all you want to change and how you want her skills, you're accepted. I have to talk with dragonesper about the clubs and see how many spaces we have left, but music should be open right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back