Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no magical boys, right? Does the JSDF do anything at all, in regards to whatever the magical girls fight? Like, are guns effective? Also, are all girls magical girls? Is it common NOT to have magical abilities? Uncommon? Rare?
No. No magical boys, not in the sense of magical girls, at least. Maybe I'll have something later on, though.

No. The JSDF handles normal crimes, but they can't really do much against Magical Girls hurling say, giant fireballs at the city. Some magical girls might go on to join special sects of it though, but that's what magical girl agencies are for.

About 30% of the female population are magical girls, but since there are no limits on elements, not everyone is powerful if that makes sense. I'd say it's common not to have abilities. Magical Girls are the angels of society.

Are there monsters that pop up at all? Or is it all just magical gurls vs evil magical gurls?

And finally, can you tell me a little about the organization or whatever that visits newly awakened magical girls and tells them info and such?

Are there monsters that pop up at all? Or is it all just magical gurls vs evil magical gurls?

And finally, can you tell me a little about the organization or whatever that visits newly awakened magical girls and tells them info and such?
Lol. That wasn't me. I didn't create that organization. o_o Did I? Elite Magical Girl sends out invitations to magical girls, but they are not a secret organization.

Yes. Monsters will pop up, there will also be evil magical girls for us all to enjoy. No magical girl universe is complete without it. If everyone sticks around long enough, I'm hoping to show you what I have planned so far.

I had imagined that there were some girls/ladies with magical potential that just didn't care to develop it, leading relatively normal lives.

Also, posted (and mentioned Kaoru, @ERode)!

I think I wanted to say something else but I forgot.

I had imagined that there were some girls/ladies with magical potential that just didn't care to develop it, leading relatively normal lives.

Also, posted (and mentioned Kaoru, @ERode)!

I think I wanted to say something else but I forgot.
Yes. There are definitely those with abilities that don't use it, or develop it.

I think my second post should be a bit longer. More opportunity to discuss with others.

Weird. I swear that there were people with CSes that involved their gurls being visited by men in black or whatever.

Might just have been me though.

Weird. I swear that there were people with CSes that involved their gurls being visited by men in black or whatever.

Might just have been me though.
Maybe they were Alien Magical girls. :o

The RP is on the first day right? Is there going to be the orientation ceremony or are we heading straight to homeroom??

The RP is on the first day right? Is there going to be the orientation ceremony or are we heading straight to homeroom??
Socialize or homeroom. Up to you, I'll do a warning bell at some point. :)

"You see that pink blob over there?"

This was hilarious. Midori calls Kureha a 'red thing'.

@SailorMoon Hope you won't get offended when you see what my character calls Momoko then. It's all part of Nagi's character, apologies in advance > ~ < That and sorry to anyone who doesn't like to read through blocks of words. It's only because it's the intro, the rest of my replies won't be anywhere as long. Ever. (Probably)

Can't wait to get the RP rolling *akugfiulafneaugfuielaw*

@SailorMoon Hope you won't get offended when you see what my character calls Momoko then. It's all part of Nagi's character, apologies in advance > ~ < That and sorry to anyone who doesn't like to read through blocks of words. It's only because it's the intro, the rest of my replies won't be anywhere as long. Ever. (Probably)

Can't wait to get the RP rolling *akugfiulafneaugfuielaw*
Lol. I laughed out loud at that post. :3 'Pink blob' 'Pink Midget'

Momoko: ;_;

I'm sure we'll all come up with more as the RP goes along. You know, I feel like everyone's going to end up with like the whole "color, descriptive word" soon enough XDDD.

Nagi: There, there. I'll call ya cutie, sounds better, yeah?

Momoko: Haaai :3

And I think so too. Both Midori and Eile are really green, lol, 'cept Midori actually has green hair. Must think of nick name for Nagi.

Also, were you planning on changing Nagi's abilities around?

I'm not sure I wanna know the nicknames for Yukiko and Victoria.
Though when referring to them in dialogue and descriptions, please use western order. It's easier to read.

Reactions: Collapse
I'll be leaving them. Got no time to be thinking of it, and I'm happy with my initial choices :3

As for nicknames, I believe they'll come naturally. I got the name choices when I was writing to describe them without naming them, surely the rest of them will come without having to think to hard about it ~

@Wolfsbane706 noted. :)

I think Nagi's abilities are awesome as is, and there is always the opportunity to gain new ones so that works too. :)

Reactions: Collapse
....*waves* just woke up. I didn't notice that there was an IC before I went to bed though. Also @Sailor Moon, do you still want what we talked about in the PM to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.