Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for those who like plotting/brainstorming things for the rp, or maybe want me to plan an event for your character in the roleplay you can PM me and tell me what you have in mind. You also have the ability to trigger events, but if it's something huge plz run it by me first. Just an FYI

Reactions: Collapse
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure at some point or another I'll bother you with plot threads.

I miss things when sick. I'll type up a quick intro post then go from there.

@Wolfsbane706 a player brought to my attention Music Club has five members because of your addition to the club, so can you change that to something else? Alternatively, if you want a musical character you can put her in Orchestra which is really a symphony, so she could play any instrument. But yeah, Music club is full now.

@Funnyach You have to select a different sport from swimming as well. It doesn't mean your character can't swim, but I have it capped at four to create some type of balance. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

Last edited:
Will do.

EDIT: Opening post probably isn't up to snuff, but it's the best I've got this time of night. Future posts will improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="SailorMoon, post: 1900561, member: 13804]
@Funnyach You have to select a different sport from swimming as well. It doesn't mean your character can't swim, but I have it capped at four to create some type of balance. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.[/QUOTE]

Hey, when I out my CS up, there were only three people in swimming club. I checked just to be sure because I already had to leave art club because of the member limit :(

[QUOTE="SailorMoon, post: 1900561, member: 13804]
@Funnyach You have to select a different sport from swimming as well. It doesn't mean your character can't swim, but I have it capped at four to create some type of balance. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

Oh! Not you, it's @Lycan Queen who has to select a different one. Sorry, dear. LycanQueen you have to pick something else for your sport besides swimming, because there is a 4-limit cap on all clubs and sports for now.

@Wolfsbane706 Your opening post is just fine. Though, having Yukiko in the room closes her off to interaction at the moment, unless someone comes in. x]

Oh, I forgot to ask something. I wanted to make 'Analyze' a spell that Tomoko can use out of her magical girl state. Is that okay?

Magical spells in any form can not be used outside of their magical form. At some point affinities might be implemented, but no spells or powers are to be used in civilian form so far.

I was thinking of something a little like Kaori does, where her magic leaks and affects people even when she is not transformed. It would just give Tomoko the ability to tell someones element, not really be a spellcast.

That was agreed upon later to be a glitch in the matrix until we decide to allow the affinities to be brought in.
So no, no magic outside of the magical girl transformations.

I can't believe I missed over three pages of posts in this thread -.-

Anyways: Ririka seems to be free for socializing at this moment since @Silver seems to be MIA and @SailorMoon I'm planning to have Kureha owning one of the CDs Momoko har released, makes a perfect opportunity for them to clear possible misunderstandings or make some more when the time comes :p

I can't believe I missed over three pages of posts in this thread -.-

Anyways: Ririka seems to be free for socializing at this moment since @Silver seems to be MIA and @SailorMoon I'm planning to have Kureha owning one of the CDs Momoko har released, makes a perfect opportunity for them to clear possible misunderstandings or make some more when the time comes :p

How about a sexy calender instead? >:3 Jk lol, Momoko doesn't have a calender...yet. The cd thing will be good, I'll have to think of how Momoko will react to that.

Haha, maybe flattered? Kureha is apparently the type to have a wide selection of music and books.
Plus since she feels that Midori is physically more adept than her (she won't admit to that though) she makes it up with practicing fencing to improve her sword skills (if it's possible then I wanna add that as her sport) and by studying. So she has fairly good grades and is decent at tactics.

Okay people, I got a first version of Tomoko's Notebook up. It's mostly just for myself as I can keep track of things better when I have them written down, and also like to have a concept behind stuff I do, but for anyone interested I will make it available.

Keep in mind, that this is not a final version and if I realize, that I can't make everything logically work with something I wrote before, I will change it up. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rUOokFWWWyO95kZ3nKXfHhpZPX9YfPq0F6iS3D5jKo/pub

Haha, maybe flattered? Kureha is apparently the type to have a wide selection of music and books.
Plus since she feels that Midori is physically more adept than her (she won't admit to that though) she makes it up with practicing fencing to improve her sword skills (if it's possible then I wanna add that as her sport) and by studying. So she has fairly good grades and is decent at tactics.

Possibly, but who knows. :)

Alright. Now that I'm at my laptop, I can go over some of the stuff I may have missed. I'll adding fencing to the sports, @dragonesper, and if anyone wants to add that/change their sport to that instead of something else you have my permission.

Oh crap I didn't know that swimming was full! I'm at the airport going back home now, but I'll look over the other sports and choose something else when I hit my layover.

Status
Not open for further replies.