Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f6a17583836f0e26fa2e1ca7e023ad14.png

Name: Kurusu Isako

Year: Second

Alias: Silica

Height: 170 cm (5'7")

Weight: 70 kg (160 pounds)

Element: Glass

Personality: A girl of focused passion, Isako prefers to jump in head first and push herself to her limits. With a hot head and a quick temper, she's pretty much a loudmouth, speaking her mind with very few filters. When she's not in the pool, she enjoys watching anime and reading manga, with her favorite genre being the action based shonen series.

However, despite her rough outside, she has a few cool moments. She holds herself to an impossible standard, and when she doesn't perform to her potential she becomes irritated and embarrassed. Finally she holds her possessions very close to her heart, and does not lend them out to even her closest friends.

Bio: Being the youngest of three, Isako had quite a legacy to live up to. Both of her older sisters were graduates of the magical girl school, and for the longest time her family wondered if she didn't have any powers at all. She dove head first into swimming instead, determined to be the best there was.

At the age of 10, an electrical fire swept through their home. No one died, but their entire house was consumed and all of their belongings. Through the generous donations of friends and neighbors they were able to rebuild, and it was during this time that her powers finally began to awaken. Though no one expected the power she had.

Her first year at the school was uneventful, but it was the time she came out to her family as genderfluid. Given that she is in a girl's school keeps that as her greatest secret.

Extracurricular Activities: Swimming, Anime Club, Doujinshi Club

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor: Bubble Bombs: Small glass bubbles that shatter on impact with bright, blinding lights

Soul Window: Creates a still window in the air to see through illusions or magical effects

Medium: Rainbow Shield: Summons a human sized stained glass shield that reflects attacks but greatly reduces mobility

Major: Brittle Blades: Channeled aoe effect that rains sharp glass swords down

Transparent: After a short chant, becomes completely invisible for a few minutes.

4ba30a4b037f0513e4b54dfa3e32492c.png

d73fd967d02b25fd196ba49abda9e6d5.png
(The circular wand)

@Lycan Queen Approved. :)

Also, I'm not sure if @White -- Chocolate is still out or not, but @Olissa will be gone this week, so just a fair warning if anyone interacts with any of those characters before their return.

Also, if anyone is wondering I gave Lycan the okay to create whatever class she wanted since we're even on all grades.

I think I might have started a conversation of sorts with one of Olissa's, though I have no problem with waiting.

Good. I'll take this time to plot some more, and work on enemies.

@Lycan Queen Well, most students are in the assembly hall. Starting there is good.

I changed the name of Semine's Major move from Song of the Ancients to Lazarus Hymn

Last edited:
@Silver I just came by Kaori's first post in the RP, and I so I went to check her CS. I just felt like congratulating you on it, it gave me the shivers.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
I changed the name of Semine's Major move from Song of the Ancients to Lazarus Hymn
As long as you're not changing the attacks itself, pics, bio, or any other details that's fine.

Nope just the name

Sadly, I'm on limited time, and I took all of today to read through all the character sheets, the IC and try to memorize everything so I don't have to look up so much stuff. I will post MC's introduction tomorrow :)

Sadly, I'm on limited time, and I took all of today to read through all the character sheets, the IC and try to memorize everything so I don't have to look up so much stuff. I will post MC's introduction tomorrow :)
Ooo. Well, at least you read them. It's very helpful to know about other characters. :)

I was reading some of the other posts and I saw yours about the assembly being about youma attacks? Could you give me a quick summary of big plot events so I'm not behind?

I was reading some of the other posts and I saw yours about the assembly being about youma attacks? Could you give me a quick summary of big plot events so I'm not behind?
There aren't any big plot events that have happened yet. Pretty much everything Mizuno Sensei said at the assembly is what is going on so far in the roleplay, but nothing has happened yet. She's just warning them of the attacks and telling to them be cautious.

Okay thanks! I'll get started on an intro post right now! It's been a while since I've done forum roleplay, so it may not be that fancy. But again, thank you for letting me get involved!

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Typing up responses and all. How many new students do we have? Are they all First Years or do we have a mix?

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Intro post up! I did not mean for it to be that long but the scene just flowed in my head.

Intro post up! I did not mean for it to be that long but the scene just flowed in my head.
That's fine with me. I like long posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.