Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I moved my chars towards the classroom... I'll check and edit if I haven't.

Yep, posted again. I keep doing that!

I did figure out how I'll deal with the Nagi/WhiteChocolate thing if she comes back though. I'm sure we can manage it in PM so as to have any interaction without having to worry about slowing down the IC. In theory, I mean.

Ah, well. Good luck with things in the future.

Actually, I've changed my mind. I'm going to give it 'till the weekend to see if people come back and things pick up. If not, then... Yeah.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay and all. I'm done with all my exams though so no more random disappearances from me. So sorry that I've left things hanging and all, with Nagi. As for Natsuki, I was just waiting for Silver to reply, but I can wait a few more days before so I'm fine x - x

• Love
Reactions: envogue
I finally remembered to edit in that my chars are in the classroom, fixed it now before I bury myself in the mountain of procrastinated homework.

Databases and SQL will my main attention this evening...

I think @Silver is on vacation, not sure for how long.

I think people have just been busy with IRL matters to have the time to post. I know one have been unable to post because of work so I'm assuming out of that small sample knowledge. (Not a very scientific assumption, I know)

I'm still here. I've decided to keep the roleplay running, and after Silver posts I'm planning on starting classes. We won't have to roleplay through classes too much, except at P.E. Though, if people aren't posting it ruins the socialization aspect of the rp.

I'm waiting for classes. Semine's roomate still hasn't posted again.

Yeah. I'm thinking I'm going to have to find a replacement for Haruka.

Should we do like ... an attendance check? Just to check who is still active? Because this is just slightly ridiculous ... and I'm sure we're all itching to get to the socializing part, and past the awkward 'nice to meet you's with our roommates - hell some people still need to get to that O - O"

Should we do like ... an attendance check? Just to check who is still active? Because this is just slightly ridiculous ... and I'm sure we're all itching to get to the socializing part, and past the awkward 'nice to meet you's with our roommates - hell some people still need to get to that O - O"
Yeah. It is getting ridiculous. :< I never thought I would have to say being active is a requirement of joining the roleplay, it's kind of a given when you join and I put a lot of thought into this, so if I do have to drop the RP just know I will start it back up hopefully with those who are here and more active people. e.o

I'm going to do a roll check starting now. If you're in this, just post in the OOC saying 'here'. People that posted today are exempt from this since they're obviously still here(unless you just want to participate.)

Last edited:
I'm still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.