Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing Yukiko's name in the list. And Iguchi seems to have been assigned to two different rooms.

Yeah, I just noticed that, so I'm guessing Yukiko is supposed to be in room 404.

If you want though, Wolfsbane, we can have Matsuri and Yukiko do some interaction before class, perhaps getting breakfast or finding their classroom (since I'm assuming all the PCs in the same year have the same class). Most other characters seem to be interacting with someone else already.

Ooohh. Lol. Mistook your toon for someone else. You're not getting paired yet because I'm waiting on a couple more character sheets to come through and then you'll have a roommate.

Will post for Hayley now.

When I get on my laptop I'll look at the dorm roster. Currently using my phone to check everything which is clearly not working out. >_>

Okay. @Wolfsbane706, I fixed it for you. You have a room mate now and are free to post. :)

Alrighty! I added in something kinda interesting that can bring new additions in and both show some back round to Hayley. If you want anything changed just let me know. I would have went on but I want silver to respond before I write a essay LOL.

Appearance (in MaGi outfit):
Cirno.full.277632.jpg

Name: Yukigami Tomoko (幸神 智子)

Year: First

Alias: Friendly Fire

Height: 5'1" (154cm)

Weight: 103lbs (47kg)

Element: Ice

Personality:
Tomoko is fascinated by Magical Girls' magic. Ever since her first transformation she has been trying to come up with new techniques on how to use her main element, to perform things that normally shouldn't be possible with it.
When she is not currently testing a new idea, she is generally out, talking to other magical girls about their powers, trying to come up with new ideas based on the information she gathers. This has lead to her making new friends very fast.
She is very talkative, so if she is not stopped, any conversation with her will normally end with her bombarding you with questions and barely giving you time to answer them. She always keeps her little notebook with her, where she writes down every little piece of information she can find. Don't be mad if she pulls it out mid-conversation, something you said probably just gave her another great idea.
She is always cheerful – to a point where some people get annoyed about it. The one and only thing that can let her down (at least of everything that's happened to her so far) is a failed idea. Depending on how excited she was for it, this can lead to her being salty for a couple of hours to a whole week. Luckily it doesn't happen all too often that one of her ideas won't work.
Oh, and just as a little side note: don't talk about her height. Never.

Bio:
"I did it! I did it!" Tomoko smiled as she watched her excited younger self dance around the small campfire it had just created. It had been her very first successful experiment, creating a fire with ice. Ever since then, she had dedicated most of her time to her personal research and experiments. She could still remember the blissful state of mind she had been in back then, and even now it struck her from time to time when she created a new technique to use her otherwise really boring ice magic for.
Looking back, it had of course been easy. Creating a lense from crystal clear ice to focus the sunlight to a single spot was not something people hadn't come up with before her, but she had discovered it for herself, and she was proud of that. Not to mention the long time it had taken her to master her "ice-focus-lense creation skills" as she had called them back then.
She turned off the TV and put the dvd back into the folder she took it from. When she had received the letter from the EMGA, she had felt the urge to rewatch this video. She didn't quite know why, herself.
Being accepted there gave her the best chances she would ever get – at least at her current age – to chase her hobby and dream. An academy, completely dedicated for the education of magical girls and many many girls to talk to and help her finding new ideas – and maybe even execute them. Some of her experiments needed the help of other magical girls with certain powers, and most of them were too dangerous to try at any place she was currently able to visit. Hopefully, that would change now.
A huge smile formed on her face, when the realization hit her yet again. She was accepted! Just like her younger self a minute ago, she was now dancing through the room, singing a little victory melody that her father had made for her when she asked him. This was definitely going to be fun.

Some details on her circumstances: She is an only child, both her parents are alive and well, they make an average amount of money, they are never no drama here whatsoever. Her mother was one of the few females in her family that wasn't an ice magical girl – in fact she wasn't a magical girl at all.
Though Tomoko always had many friends, none of them were ever really close friends, but that didn't bother her too much – to be honest, she never thought about it. Her parents are a little sad about that, but she doesn't understand their concern.

Extracurricular Activities:
Swimming -> She enjoys water. It's in the family.
Art Club -> Her creativity with magic led her to think that she would probably do well here.
Theater Club -> Special effects are her speciality. She is responsible for the scenery, not acting herself.

Magical Girl Abilities:
((A little request: The whole character is based around having lots and lots of different abilities and combinations. I was thinking that it would hopefully be okay if I state, that she is a really weak fighter. Her reflexes are very bad compared to others, and her physical strength isn't enhanced that much either. That way, she is relying on her big variety of abilities to even stay a chance in a fight. Also, I want her to develope new abilities during the RP, because that is what she does. I hope that is okay, if not, I will try to change it around in a way that we are all happy with.))

Minor:
Dazzling light:
User creates a sliver of ice that reflects the natural light in a way that it dazzles the opponent. Can't be used when there's not enough light.

Medium:
Horror of sound:
User creates a long bar of ice, then letting it vibrate so fast, that it creates a sharp, piercing sound. This is used for distraction and making orientation for the opponent harder.

Frostshield:
User creates an ice shield, that can block any small physical projectile.

Major:
Sphere of air:
User creates a hollow sphere of ice, shrinking it more and more, compressing the air in it, which heats it at the same time. This is a template that can be used in a variety of ways (some of the uses will be explained in Tomoko's notebook). It is only major because of that variety, each individual ability is not very strong.

Daggers o' winter:
User creates two ice daggers with a blade length of 12 inches (30cm), from a crystal clear and very strong type of ice, that can cut even stone. Effect on living beings can be changed by will, either it cuts normally, or it applies the effect as if it had been a cut, without actually applying any wounds. (e.g. a cut through the right shoulder would make someone unable to use their right arm) This effect lasts two minutes.

I'm thinking about keeping a notebook (Tomoko's notebook) for my character. Is there a way for me to make it available to everyone here without posting the whole content as text every time?

Slight problem, we already have an ice power character. Unless Moon thinks it's alright to have another, I'm afraid this might clash.
Originally speaking this would be the third ice power, but one never returned, so the person got booted, but two pages ago (the last accepted character) an ice power got submitted.

@Funnyach I plan to give everyone the opportunity to earn new abilities over the course of the roleplay, so that's fine. I do think you should elaborate more on her huge variety of abilities a bit, just so I can have an idea of what you're talking about. For instance, could you maybe just give me an example of one or two things that she could do with sphere of air? Of course, everyone has abilities that can be used in different ways if it makes sense, but usually they explain the main purpose for it.

About the notebook thing. Hmmm, maybe just add it to your CS and notify us when you update it? Maybe @Olissa knows something, she's great with that stuff.

@Olissa Yeah. That is very true as well. We already have one ice character, and though your character uses ice in a more technical way... I never stated in it the rules though that people couldn't overlap elements, but hm.

Last edited:
As for what you could do, is having a blog where you keep it all updated. That you could link to wherever you might want it to be. Like in a CS, or in a post if a new update has been posted. That usually would be the easiest.

And idea for the whole notebook: If you use google docs or something similar you can just keep the details in that, add the link to the CS and just let people know if you've added something new to it.

Note: I posted this without noticing that Olissa had made a suggestion ^^''

Okay, thanks! I will look into those ideas for the notebook and let you know when I get it done.

Hmm, I'll try to think of something else when the guy who was faster doesn't want two people with ice, but I'd really like it.

As an example for the sphere of air: When air is compressed, it heats up. So when Tomoko reduces it to basically a single point, she can release it, create another small block of ice in it's way, and shoot her opponent with boiling water. Or she can just throw the sphere at someone and create fractures in the ice so that it explodes - like a grenade. She's basically a physicist.

I'll second the blog suggestion as a good one. It seems like the best place to keep a lot of incidental stuff that might be handy for a game but which one does not wish to clutter the OOC thread with.

Why do I think if she's basically a physicist, she'd get along well enough with Airi? Though that may be more because I'm basically a physicist. I do like things like getting technical or creative with magic and such, it's fun.

I'll second the blog suggestion as a good one. It seems like the best place to keep a lot of incidental stuff that might be handy for a game but which one does not wish to clutter the OOC thread with.

Why do I think if she's basically a physicist, she'd get along well enough with Airi? Though that may be more because I'm basically a physicist. I do like things like getting technical or creative with magic and such, it's fun.
inb4 they hate each other >:D

I thought you read my CS carefully? If you manage to make this girl hate you, you will get a cookie :P

EDIT: Also, post number 500 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dragonesper
Status
Not open for further replies.